Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Powers Of The Youthful Age - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Powers Of The Youthful Age (1431 Views)

Blessedness Of The Youthful Age / Top- 10 people of the world with real life super powers / Remembering Your Youthful Days: Happy Childrens Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powers Of The Youthful Age by Nizstephen(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
The youthful age known as a delicate period in ones life provides one with so much strength physically, one begins to see him/her self exhibit little habits of maturity as he grows towards becoming a full grown adult. Youths are regarded as the future leaders of any nation, to some nations the youths play vital roles in the nations economy while they are still youths, and to some they bear the title of being the future leaders till they are well grown. Empowering the youths is one aspect of any nation that shouldn't be over looked, in some nations the youths are empowered with the ability of acquiring free education and in some skill acquisition takes the place of education during empowerment . Firstly any youth that doesn't know how to use his youthful powers or any youth that doesn't know the importance of his youthful age misses the track when he gets into a well grown adult, checking this out with an example of a boy who aspires towards becoming a reputable doctor in the future and his sent to the university to acquire the knowledge in a particular area of medicine and goes to the university flexing his way into a secret cult,going out with the best of girls on campus his youthful age begins to grow little hairs below his jaw, little time is now been spent with his books, while so much time goes to fleshy requirements of this same youthful age. He also gradually sees his youthful age grow muscular voice, this the same boy that had his greatest wish as becoming a reputable doctor, finds his way out of the university by the means of the so called corrupt process of the nigerian university, Gets employed immediately in a reputable hospital by the same corrupt nigerian system with a 3rd class degree, he's been given a patient to operate on, operates on the patient and ends up forgetting a scissors in the patients body, indeed a reputable doctor he his. He began the biggest mistake of his life doing his youthful age. The powers of the youthful age cannot be over looked at or emphasized. Though the youths are not meant to be blamed that much when they end up as nothing, what is expected from the youths in a country that when the truth is been told could be your path way to jail or a warrant for great punishment. A country where they buy admissions and results more than the way they buy meat in the market, A country where the rich send their children abroad for education and do nothing to the educational system of their own country so that atleast their children won't send their own children to school abroad. My further mathematics teacher ones told me "a nation where the youths have no vision is like a problem in mathematics that has an answer without any solving" the youths are meant to know the power they possess, the power that embraces education, skill acquisitions and a vision filled mind. I always tell my friends that "education is no warrant for success its just an added advantage" so a youth that is educated and thinks he has succeeded without any vision to bring success to reality is walking in no mans land. The strength one gets in his youthful age is one that can't come again as he grows older, still it is noted that they exhibit lazy attitudes that someone above the youth age won't complain of . It is of great importance that youths begin to know the importance of the power they possess for a better nation and for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Founder "Seun" Appeared On Ketekete Magazine Germany. / I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. / Meet The South African CEO Of MTN ,sifiso Dabengwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.