Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria (1005 Views)

The Best Bulksms Management Script For Your Bulksms Business. / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Best Web Hosting Company In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
hello webmasters, plz whats the best Bulksms company in nigeria that offer Good services??
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
thanks alot @pisolution
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by 1jimax: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Y not try www.smsjfktech.com they are the best so far for me
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by pisolution(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
1jimax: Y not try www.smsjfktech.com they are the best so far for me
But they are expensive. VOO SMS sell at 85kobo/unit and they offer good service though I've not tried SMSJFKTECH. The name sound somehow. I'm not promoting any company, you are free to choose anyone you like, I'm only recommending the one I use and I can change them once I discover they have poor service
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by asuustrike: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Www.matrosms.net. If u want to become a bulksms owner is only 6,000
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by pisolution(m): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2013
asuustrike: Www.matrosms.net. If u want to become a bulksms owner is only 6,000
You guys are lying. You said you have over 175,000 fans on facebook. I searched through facebook and the only matrosms i saw is matrosms.com and that page has only 513 fans.

Business is all about trust. You've just ruined your reputation. Is it necessary to tell us the total fans you have on facebook. I'm very sure that you don't have up to the 850,000 Users you claimed to have. angry angry angry
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Check out www.eBestSMS.com for the best service.

* We guarantee you instant delivery.
* One unit per SMS to all networks in Nigeria.
* 5 payment methods accepted.
* Best customer service.

We are better than the best.

A trail will convince you!
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by familysms: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
pisolution:
You guys are lying. You said you have over 175,000 fans on facebook. I searched through facebook and the only matrosms i saw is matrosms.com and that page has only 513 fans.

Business is all about trust. You've just ruined your reputation. Is it necessary to tell us the total fans you have on facebook. I'm very sure that you don't have up to the 850,000 Users you claimed to have. angry angry angry
Bro Matrosms never said the have 175,000 fb fans. Check dia site www.matrosms.net/advertise.php nd confirm. And 4 the records the re the best cos am a reseller to them. Thanks
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by familysms: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
slicreports: hello webmasters, plz whats the best Bulksms company in nigeria that offer Good services??
Bro i advise u go 4 www.matrosms.net
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by pisolution(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
familysms:
Bro Matrosms never said the have 175,000 fb fans. Check dia site www.matrosms.net/advertise.php nd confirm. And 4 the records the re the best cos am a reseller to them. Thanks
See liars, they have removed the page. I regret I didn't take the screenshot. No problem, but wait, you claim that your site is the fastest growing bulk sms company according to alexa right? I surely catch you right handed. Alexa didn't even recognize you. Check out yourself http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/matrosms.net

You also claimed that your site it the leading bulk sms site in Nigeria, Right? A site that's just registered 15days ago. You can verify yourself http://whois.webrankstats.com/whois/matrosms.net

You are nothing but a scammer. Why lying? Do you think we are fools. If you are looking for people to deceive, you can do that with yourself or your gullible friends on facebook or other sections on this forum but not on the webmaster section. We will definitely catch you.

Infact, I'm forwarding your case to Seun. I'm gonna report your post to seun. People like you need to be banned from this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by familysms: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
pisolution:
See liars, they have removed the page. I regret I didn't take the screenshot. No problem, but wait, you claim that your site is the fastest growing bulk sms company according to alexa right? I surely catch you right handed. Alexa didn't even recognize you. Check out yourself http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/matrosms.net

You also claimed that your site it the leading bulk sms site in Nigeria, Right? A site that's just registered 15days ago. You can verify yourself http://whois.webrankstats.com/whois/matrosms.net

You are nothing but a scammer. Why lying? Do you think we are fools. If you are looking for people to deceive, you can do that with yourself or your gullible friends on facebook or other sections on this forum but not on the webmaster section. We will definitely catch you.

Infact, I'm forwarding your case to Seun. I'm gonna report your post to seun. People like you need to be banned from this forum.
Am not here to compete with u nor scam here, so mind ur statement ur kind is the type of pple dat strives to see others fail. Have u called matrosms or do business matrosms to knw dat the re scammers? What prov do u have? Matrosms was formally knw by www.matrosms.com bt the later changed to .net. Before u talk rubbish verify either by doing business with matrosms or contacting the number dat is dia. Once more. MATROSMS IS NT HERE TO COMPETE WITH ANYBODY
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by pisolution(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
familysms:
Am not here to compete with u nor scam here, so mind ur statement ur kind is the type of pple dat strives to see others fail. Have u called matrosms or do business matrosms to knw dat the re scammers? What prov do u have? Matrosms was formally knw by www.matrosms.com bt the later changed to .net. Before u talk rubbish verify either by doing business with matrosms or contacting the number dat is dia. Once more. MATROSMS IS NT HERE TO COMPETE WITH ANYBODY
The issue is not competition. I don't compete with scammers. The key here is that you are lying. That's what I'm trying to prove. How can you get over 70,000 plus users in 15 days?

Secondly, what was the reason why you stopped using the .com and switch to .net. I suspect two things there, First is either you are not capable or you have scammed your customers and decide to switch to another domain extension. Just tell us the truth, we won't kill you after all. tongue tongue tongue tongue
See friend, there are many ways to market without having to lie or deceive people. You can try paid advertising or contact your friends but never try fooling people because once they discover, your reputation is ruined.
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by Imblessed: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Empty
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by pisolution(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Imblessed:
Guy u re talking rubbish. I ve done business with them several times. Wat do u gain in panting them black? Wil u be happy if same is done to u?
Imblessed,familysms or what do you call yourself. Don't deceive us. You are the same guy using different account. I no be mumu ok?
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mobilesms24 is a site after my heart.
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by hilaryiwens05: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Check out
www.tripleclicksms.com ,we offer
affordable bulk sms plans and
reseller package. Buy sms @1naira
and u can own a bulksms platform
for just 10k....a trial will convince u
www.tripleclicksms.com
Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by Nationbulksms(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nation Bulk sms helps you to stay in touch with anyone anywhere in the world by offering you wide range of Bulk SMS Products for your business needs.
www.nationbulksms.com

Re: The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria by sarutobi: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Getting Super Alexa Traffic Rank Without Getting Real Traffic/taking Any Actions / I Want Something Like Www.churchplus.com.ng / I Can Create An Android App For Any Website Within 24 Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.