Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! (13684 Views)

Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob / Photo – Prof Osinbajo’s First Stop In Kabba, Kogi State – The King’s Palace / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by samuelkaykay(m): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2013
A National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, member, Bernard Oyeogun, kidnapped, Wednesday, by a rival faction in Agbor, Delta State, has been rescued by the police from the palace of a royal father, (names withheld), where he was unlawfully held for one night.

Saturday Vanguard was informed, yesterday, that the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, in the area, who acted on a tip-off, stormed the palace with policemen on Thursday and unchained the victim.

He was battered by his captors and there was fear, yesterday, that he might go blind.

There has been a simmering dispute between two factions of the union in the area and a source confided to Saturday Vanguard that the national executive of the union dissolved the chapter, yesterday afternoon, after it was briefed on the development.

The royal father was said to be away from his palace when the incident occurred, but he, allegedly, has sympathy for one of the rival factions. However, two persons, aged 31 and 41 years respectively have been arrested in connection with the incident.

Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Delta State, Lucky Uyabame, confirmed the incident and arrest of two persons to Saturday Vanguard.

He said the Divisional Police Officer, Agbor, led his patrol team to the palace of the monarch, where they found the victim, who was assaulted and taken hostage from the Agbor-Ogwashi-Uku motor park, Agbor by three members of the rival group.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/police-rescue-nurtw-kidnap-victim-in-royal-fathers-palace/
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Sec5(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2013
Why witholding the name of the evil royal (kdnapper) father? What type of journalism is this?
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by otokx(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2013
The palace should be demolished.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Nollywood should make a movie about this,I can't really think of a good title now though. undecided
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by andresia(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2013
That is the place in delta state where dat looney, kanwulia aka mgbeketoto aka calloti, came from so I am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Demour(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Sleeping
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2013
Bizarre!

I won't be surprised if some elements comes out to come tell the FG to grant the abductors amnesty too... Cos that's the trending ish in vogue.
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by lonelydora: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Delta Royal father again?
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by wenger44: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2013
The royal father should face the wrath of law!!!!!
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Is this the young obi of agbor ??
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by prest(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2013
I second the motion for the demolition of the palace as it is a law in delta state, many houses where kidnapped victims were kept has been demolished in dalta state, so the so called royal kidnapper shouldn't be an exception. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by adanny01(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2013
Sec5: Why witholding the name of the evil royal (kdnapper) father? What type of journalism is this?

Because he was away. His involvement cannot be ascertained, so if they mention him, he may be able to sue.

otokx: The palace should be demolished.

Please read the post again.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by BedLam: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2013
spongeback: Nollywood should make a movie about this,I can't really think of a good title now though. undecided
Royal kidnappers?
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by nbright: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Sec5: Why witholding the name of the evil royal (kdnapper) father? What type of journalism is this?
Very bad journalism

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by david290(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Journalist are giving us reasons 2 doubt dem.y withhelding d Name of d Royal father?
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by prest(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2013
spongeback: Nollywood should make a movie about this,I can't really think of a good title now though. undecided
A better name for the movie should be royal kidnapper. Lol
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by dival247(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2013
THIS A SET UP
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by dhtml13: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2013
OBA-PALACE TINZ!
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by fitzmayowa: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2013
Naija where anything and everything can happen...Since kidnapping is a booming business...The king decides to give the kidnapping venture a try
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2013
Ha in my place Agbor has only one Obi,which is called Obi ka Agbor ekusi. Is a young Man b/w d age 30 to 33 ,he schools in westerner World ,I don't think he is d one. Let me call my younger Sister nw.
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by slap1(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2013
Names withheld! Nonsense! How can we progress when we keep hiding evil doers? Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Anuoluwap(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by bknight: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2013
Isn't that d palace of 'the youngest king to ascend throne' I read sometime ago here on NL (I think by iyaniwura'? Agbor in delta state abi? undecided
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2013
a palace kidnapper. cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by WizPrince1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
...Interesting
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Ha in my place Agbor has only one Obi,which is called Obi ka Agbor ekusi. Is a young Man b/w d age 30 to 33 ,he schools in westerner World ,I don't think he is d one. Let me call my younger Sister nw.
naaaah! your agbor has 2 kings (ika north east or so and ika south). i ve been to agbor a couple of times and i know a litt about the land and its people.
There's the Obi of Owa (boji boji owa/ owa oyibu) and the Dein of Agbor (agbor dein and its environs).
The Dein of agbor seems a very enlightened and decent man to me and handsome too. He is a very busy man also.
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Bright2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
When other states are planning for 2015 election in Aso Rock, Delta people are fighting for motor park chairman in a royal palace! What a set back grin
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
And I'm sure he uses the youths to carry out evil plans

BTW

I'll have to prepare a ROBUST REPLY on this issue
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
naaaah! your agbor has 2 kings (ika north east or so and ika south). i ve been to agbor a couple of times and i know a litt about the land and its people.
There's the Obi of Owa (boji boji owa/ owa oyibu) and the Dein of Agbor (agbor dein and its environs).
The Dein of agbor seems a very enlightened and decent man to me and handsome too. He is a very busy man also.
Dat is gd,am happy u hv being to my place.The content says AGBOR not Owa,like as I said in my first comment,Agbor has one Obi. Owa eke,Owa idumuesa,Owa anrelo has their own Obi. Umunede hv also Obi his name is Called Obi Agadagidi.If it is Agbor ,then it most be Obi keh agbor ekusi,but I doubt he an educated man and will nt do such a think.
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nigeria and its moimoi and gbegiri journalism cry

Tufiakwa cry

Withholding the name of a royal kidnapper cry

That is why the country is shyt and will continue to be shyt. The press has the responsibility of exposure on a greater level because of its wider coverage to the public but they choose to hide the perpetrator. Tufiakwa.

Abeg who get Nokia big mouth charger.
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by unmask: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
royal kidnappers
Re: Kidnapped Victim Rescued In King's Palace In Delta State ! by GenWOJUOLA(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
E don red

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum / ADP Rejects Ekiti Poll Results, Threatens Court Actions / Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.