Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice (17635 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by nairaman66(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
“I am assuring you that the crisis will become a thing of the past very soon.”

Do you know the Nigerian Police Force, usually use this as their acronym?
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by Kanwulia: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jonathan was right to ignore him.

Like it is not obvious to the world that Jonathan wants to proceed with his 2015 THIRD TERM AGENDA?

There is no fool. . . LIKE AN OLD FOOL! Pa ANENIH needs to ZIP IT! When has he EVER DECLARED HIS OWN INTENTIONS TO LOOT NIGERIA?

Ewu AGBAZILO local government area fada! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by Dpeacemaker101: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
The president has made a wise decision on that, and he should keep up to it. For APC, pictures of presidents in Africa on clothings are common these days even when it election or not, so I don't see that as campaign and for the committee everyone has the right to organize any committee he or she want and call it any name of their choice, so that should not be an issue, and meanwhile these men are not carrying out and campaigns or anything of such. It's not even 2014 yet and you people have started crying already, what will now happen when GEJ wins the elections again?
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by newtoneni(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
locdog: rubbish!!!!!!!!!! .wetin concern me ,I no get light since lastweek, I abeg I wan go buy fuel to watch man u match! stupid Shoeless man
Everything concern me, we get steady light for the past 1 week now you dey here me. You and your father and your whole Generations Na una be stupid poverty striken family lazy goat
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by Chrisabig(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
size38: As long as am concern, GEJ's govt is a complete calamity heading towards d ditch. He is a failure by all standards. He falls far more short of what we nigerians expect from a president we all took pains to elect.

The best is always the best my bro, we all want a president that will make us happy and make things better right? the election is 2015, why is everybody fighting and killing by now 2013 when we have things in the country to do, is power there problem or to make nigeria ok, we all know that GEJ is doing very well among all the past president, why not let him be and do what he have in mind for Nigerians, that man is a GOD sent, pls brothers let us all think with our brain, Nigeria is going the right direction, for so many years things are all fu ck up in the country, with him I see light and good life coming in nigeria, most of all this guy disturbing him are already in power before and did nothing, which you and me know, pls give him that chance and time and see your life more better. Thanks all
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by Chrisabig(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
size38: As long as am concern, GEJ's govt is a complete calamity heading towards d ditch. He is a failure by all standards. He falls far more short of what we nigerians expect from a president we all took pains to elect.

The best is always the best my bro, we all want a president that will make us happy and make things better right? the election is 2015, why is everybody fighting and killing by now 2013 when we have things in the country to do, is power there problem or to make nigeria ok, we all know that GEJ is doing very well among all the past president, why not let him be and do what he have in mind for Nigerians, that man is a GOD sent, pls brothers let us all think with our brain, Nigeria is going the right direction, for so many years things are all fu ck up in the country, with him I see light and good life coming in nigeria, most of all this guy disturbing him are already in power before and did nothing, which you and me know, pls give him that chance and time and see your life more better. Thanks all
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by chiboy1928(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
lonelydora: GEJ is not a leader or politician but an administrator. He should listen to the words of his Godfathers and leave Amaechi alone.

I don't hustle to be First to comment, but Baba God has a way of doing it for me. What I'm looking for in Sokoto is always in my Shookoto(don't really know the spelling). Thanks to my wife for lending me her Blackberry(na me buy am), to MTN for giving me fast connection, to the Moderators for helping me. To all Nairalanders for waiting for me to comment 1st. UNA DO WELL.
sounding so childish how old are u grow up pls front page ni front page ko!!!
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by rezy15(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
lonelydora: GEJ is not a leader or politician but an administrator. He should listen to the words of his Godfathers and leave Amaechi alone.

I don't hustle to be First to comment, but Baba God has a way of doing it for me. What I'm looking for in Sokoto is always in my Shookoto(don't really know the spelling). Thanks to my wife for lending me her Blackberry(na me buy am), to MTN for giving me fast connection, to the Moderators for helping me. To allNairalanders for waiting for me to comment 1st. UNA DO WELL.
bros am happy for you. For finally achieving ur life long dream of making first comment. In fact ur qualified to go to heaven. In fact stop breathing. Ur gud to go.
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by ojeffo: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=rezy15]
bros am happy for you. For finally achieving ur life long dream of making first comment. In fact ur qualified to go to heaven. In fact stop breathing. Ur gud to
angry grin
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by ojeffo: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2013

I don't hustle to be First to comment, but Baba God has a way of doing it for me. What I'm looking for in Sokoto is always in my Shookoto(don't really know the spelling). Thanks to my wife for lending me her Blackberry(na me buy am), to MTN for giving me fast connection, to the Moderators for helping me. To all Nairalanders for waiting for me to comment 1st. UNA DO WELL.
YABA LEFT THINZ
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by gameboy727(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
richybanky:

Ar u in dis country? Pls tell me d positives tin he has done during his tenure
Go ask google that question.
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by lonelydora: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
rezy15:
bros am happy for you. For finally achieving ur life long dream of making first comment. In fact ur qualified to go to heaven. In fact stop breathing. Ur gud to go.

It's not a life dream my broda. I have been FTC severally, if you are really a Nairalander addict. Follow me if u wanna know.
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by dodoro(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
GEJ is strongly incompetent and Nigerians must resist him come 2015. So much poverty in the land. He must be voted out and jailed for huge corruption in governance under his watch.
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by ucmario: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
richybanky:

Ar u in dis country? Pls tell me d positives tin he has done during his tenure

The renovation/upgrading of Enugu airport to international one.
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by creativemusic: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
AND THEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by zynzyn(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Does that mean GEJ is treading carefully afterall? grin
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by zynzyn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
dodoro: GEJ is strongly incompetent and Nigerians must resist him come 2015. So much poverty in the land. He must be voted out and jailed for huge corruption in governance under his watch.

If U wan jail am U go jail plenty O!
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by debbleopto: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
size38: Whether he declares or not. He has fallen short of what nigerians expected and therefore should give way to a more competent person. He level of education never showed in his administration as a president.

the quiet faces usually deceive. he will continually promise and fail.
It was Dalhatu Tafida, the Nigerian
High Commissioner to the United
Kingdom, who first let the world
into the working of the president’s
mind.
At a press conference in Abuja in
late 2010, a day ahead of
President Goodluck Jonathan’s
formal declaration to run in the
2011 presidential election, Mr.
Tafida, then Director General of
the Jonathan/Sambo campaign
organisation, said the president
won’t seek another term in 2015.
The president, he said, would be
available for only a single term if
elected.
“The President wants to run for
one term…Let us give him the four
years and see how he performs,”
Mr. Tafida implored, in what now
seems a campaign gimmick.
That explanation sounded logical
at the time following the
subsisting power rotation formula
between the North and the South
of Nigeria. Ex-President Olusegun
Obasanjo, a southerner of Yoruba
extraction, was in office for eight
years. The late President Umaru
Yar’Adua’s, a northerner, was
therefore expected to take the
north’s eight-year turn.
But death suddenly struck, foisting
Mr. Jonathan, who was Mr.
Yar’Adua’s deputy, on the nation.
So, when Mr. Talfida spoke, the
president didn’t deny or fault his
arguments. Rather he reinforced
them in his actions and speeches.
Although he denied knowledge of
the power rotation arrangement,
he was unambiguous about his
future.
Addressing Nigerians in Addis
Ababa, Ethiopia, where he
attended an African Union
Summit, the president regretted
they would not vote on April 9,
2011, in a poll that was to return
him for a fresh term.
“I would have loved that Nigerians
in the Diaspora vote this year. But
to be frank with you that is going
to be difficult now,” he said on
January 31, 2011,before striking
home his point.
“Nigerians in the Diaspora will not
vote, but I will work towards it by
2015, even though I will not be
running for election.”
The presidency’s denial on Sunday
that he has made no commitment
to anyone not to run again has
shocked many watchers of
Nigerian politics with some
describing Mr. Jonathan as a
shameless liar.
The denial has also triggered
debate on whether Mr. Jonathan’s
tenure will, or not transcend 2015.
In a reaction to Niger state
governor, Babangida Aliyu’s claim
that the president endorsed a pact
with the governors to exit in 2015,
presidential adviser on political
matters, Ahmed Gulak, said the
claim was “frivolous” and a
figment of the governor’s
imagination.
“The alleged agreement only exists
in the figment of the imagination
of somebody with presidential
ambition,” Mr. Gulak said,
referring to Mr. Aliyu’s own
ambition to succeed the president
in 2015.
The president himself has yet to
personally speak on the subject.
But that is not surprising as that
is a well known Aso Rock’s tactic
where the president pushes aides
to express his position on issues.
At times, when a sentiment
expressed by an aide gets
controversial, the president
pushes back, disowning such a
remark.
Still, Mr. Gulak’s response on the
president’s behalf seems
deliberate.
For a potentially stormy subject,
the president, through his political
mouthpiece, Mr. Gulak, needed to
have made it clear he signed no
agreement if indeed he didn’t
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by uksim: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
U sure say u vote that day?....well I dnt think so
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by uksim: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
debbleopto:

the quiet faces usually deceive. he will continually promise and fail.
It was Dalhatu Tafida, the Nigerian
High Commissioner to the United
Kingdom, who first let the world
into the working of the president’s
mind.
At a press conference in Abuja in
late 2010, a day ahead of
President Goodluck Jonathan’s
formal declaration to run in the
2011 presidential election, Mr.
Tafida, then Director General of
the Jonathan/Sambo campaign
organisation, said the president
won’t seek another term in 2015.
The president, he said, would be
available for only a single term if
elected.
“The President wants to run for
one term…Let us give him the four
years and see how he performs,”
Mr. Tafida implored, in what now
seems a campaign gimmick.
That explanation sounded logical
at the time following the
subsisting power rotation formula
between the North and the South
of Nigeria. Ex-President Olusegun
Obasanjo, a southerner of Yoruba
extraction, was in office for eight
years. The late President Umaru
Yar’Adua’s, a northerner, was
therefore expected to take the
north’s eight-year turn.
But death suddenly struck, foisting
Mr. Jonathan, who was Mr.
Yar’Adua’s deputy, on the nation.
So, when Mr. Talfida spoke, the
president didn’t deny or fault his
arguments. Rather he reinforced
them in his actions and speeches.
Although he denied knowledge of
the power rotation arrangement,
he was unambiguous about his
future.
Addressing Nigerians in Addis
Ababa, Ethiopia, where he
attended an African Union
Summit, the president regretted
they would not vote on April 9,
2011, in a poll that was to return
him for a fresh term.
“I would have loved that Nigerians
in the Diaspora vote this year. But
to be frank with you that is going
to be difficult now,” he said on
January 31, 2011,before striking
home his point.
“Nigerians in the Diaspora will not
vote, but I will work towards it by
2015, even though I will not be
running for election.”
The presidency’s denial on Sunday
that he has made no commitment
to anyone not to run again has
shocked many watchers of
Nigerian politics with some
describing Mr. Jonathan as a
shameless liar.
The denial has also triggered
debate on whether Mr. Jonathan’s
tenure will, or not transcend 2015.
In a reaction to Niger state
governor, Babangida Aliyu’s claim
that the president endorsed a pact
with the governors to exit in 2015,
presidential adviser on political
matters, Ahmed Gulak, said the
claim was “frivolous” and a
figment of the governor’s
imagination.
“The alleged agreement only exists
in the figment of the imagination
of somebody with presidential
ambition,” Mr. Gulak said,
referring to Mr. Aliyu’s own
ambition to succeed the president
in 2015.
The president himself has yet to
personally speak on the subject.
But that is not surprising as that
is a well known Aso Rock’s tactic
where the president pushes aides
to express his position on issues.
At times, when a sentiment
expressed by an aide gets
controversial, the president
pushes back, disowning such a
remark.
Still, Mr. Gulak’s response on the
president’s behalf seems
deliberate.
For a potentially stormy subject,
the president, through his political
mouthpiece, Mr. Gulak, needed to
have made it clear he signed no
agreement if indeed he didn’t

Mr man,tell me one tin in ur lyf that u promised and fulfil,u that is openin mouth.....as far as Nigerian is concern,GEJ has done well in his administration and wil do more in 2015....jst wait and see till 2015,its more valuable to hv an authentic man that is real in his action than to hv a crook and a hypocrist that wil fake his actions in his first tenure jst to please ppl and b voted to nxt tenure whr he will eat the country's moni jst lik most of our political leaders has done....a wiseman tk tym to study his map bf executing it,I bliv thats wat GEJ is doin even as he has done so much in executin most,..all those oppositional personnel that's paradin themslf wit ntin to over,claimin to hv a gud agenda for Nig shuld b ashame of themslves cos I knw that they hv bin one tym this or one tym that stil yet durin their administration they hv ntin offered to NIG and most of them do nt hv even a mild accontability of his administration yet they wnt to and governed us again...
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by goodgood2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nigeria cannot be fixed as it is. It has to be cut into at least eight pieces, washed and left to dry in the sun for at least 300 years. Words of a wise and sincere man!
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by VirginFinder: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nonybb: Let all of them kill themselves. Nigerians can leave live without them. Wat we have are crook and f[b]r[/b]ustrated government and Ooppositions. Nigerians life span is 100 years. It was a brain child of lord Lugard and 2015 is the D-day when we shall be freed frm the shackle of an unworkable entity called Nigeria

Almost fully fixed. cool
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by EndTimeTinz: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
End time tinz
Re: Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice by rezy15(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
lonelydora:

It's not a life dream my broda. I have been FTC severally, if you are really a Nairalander addict. Follow me if u wanna know.
no tnx my brother. Wont want to leave a legacy of ftc for my kids to follow. Dey go laff me wen i enta coffin. I hv a better hobby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi APC Stakeholders Give Conditions For Genuine Reconciliation With Gov. Bello / Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief / No Fewer Than 18 Nigerian Army Generals Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.