Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. (5858 Views)

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
I just recently noticed that these two actresses Funke akindele, our very own Nigerian actress looks very much alike with hollywood actress Taraji P. Henson. I also somehow think they also act alike.. So i decided to mix their pics and post a few so you can see for yourselves.. Lets also have your take!

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
The picmix

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by joyli: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Not really! wink

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Tushnigerian(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
I see no difference mehn....compare d lips first na @op
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Sophiatabitha(f): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Resemblance ke. Me see none.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by MrCork: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
..u want yo compare that ugly Nigerian market womanThat look like witch doctor to the sweet American Chico? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by nekaa(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
After smoking/drinking what did u realised dey resembled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Arosa(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
eyes don't lie. na their eyes resemble each other. undecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by demelza: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Taa!
There aint no resemblance.

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by switdil(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..u want yo compare that ugly Nigerian market womanThat look like witch doctor to the sweet American Chico? angry
undecided undecided
I get it
Proud londoner aint contributing, just thinking out loud

Em no resemble sha

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by abuaoyen(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Taraji p is really looking old in d pix
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by babybuzx(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Am not seeing any form of resemblance oooooo
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Kolade9(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
True!!! shocked
There hair her resemblance undecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by berryice(f): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Omg no atom of resmbelance @ll,too much of weed aint gud @op*hiss in bokoharam grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
OP,u drink garri and 'kuli kuli' this afternoon?

There is no damn resemblance! angry

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by OCTAVO: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Omg!
What sort of stuppid comparison is this?
OP is high on Kashew water!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by fr3do(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Did resemblance travel?
Cos I no dey see am.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hvn't you watched deir movies.. U re supposed 2 see dis.. Stare deeper jhooor.. Ah wunt b surprised if taraji was a nigerian sef
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by whiteroses(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caspian22: Hvn't you watched deir movies.. U re supposed 2 see dis.. Stare deeper jhooor.. Ah wunt b surprised if taraji was a nigerian sef

go and sleep and wake up next year when syria war is over abeg

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Sijo01(f): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chizus, how dese two take resemble nawangry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm sure of dis.. Ok u know wat ,u ppl shuld google dere pics by urselves and view.. Mayb i didnt hav d gud ones..
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by IAMBREEZY: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Op na only there nose resemble the rest is NO NO
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by tpia5: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
se na stella "daughter" dey cause the thread?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by angelTI(f): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote
author=-Mr Cork-]..u want yo compare that ugly Nigerian
market womanThat look like witch doctor to the sweet American
Chico?
angry[/quote]

....He has managed to escape again
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
I think dey have d same but op u shld have gotten a better pic of taraji she looks very old nd ugly in dat 1
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by ajasa4link: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
garri no be better food...
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Op don't ever mix garri with ur igbo b4 u smoke... Na instant brain damage
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
JbravoAdodger: Op don't ever mix garri with ur igbo b4 u smoke... Na instant brain damage

well pls don't mistek me wit ur pop
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
First, there's no resemblance...................
Second, they don't act alike....................
Third, you're high on garri.....................

Forth, Taraj is a better actress than funke......
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by BarryX(m): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2013
This post is one of the major reason Africa is under-developed

Our Thinking and lying ability has stone-age qualities
cry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by MMotimo: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Hmmmmm, there must be a new meaning to "striking resemblance"
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Dovahkiin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Op go and use eye drop then wear ur glasses back

(1) (Reply)

She Is Back!!!! Lagos Curvy Babe Amaka Diane Wants You To See More Hot Photos!! / OMG!! See What This Man Is Doing To His Wife In Public / 2baba Again: Does This Baby Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.