Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) (2156 Views)

Man Had Sex With Dead Woman's Body Before Hacking Her Into Pieces (photos) / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by omanifrank(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is one of the Most Critical Accident I have witnessed in my Entire Life, A Man who claimed to be Mr. Bassey was Involved in an Auto Accident while travelling to Lagos for his traditional marriage. He was Rescued by Good Samaritans along Ibadan Expressway.

[center][/center]

One Prayer for everyone, God in his infinite mercy will guide us through this Ember Months and Beyond.

We shall never die of accident. Come 1st January 2014, ,

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=866

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by ZN2: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bloody Fu..ck! shocked angry angry

At least a little "Epic Gore" warning next time? angry

Damn, that's too terrible, was he travelling on a bike or a car?
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by mkoabiola: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
op, edit@ viewers discretion.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Man fainted after seeing this.

@op, why you no put warning nau?

Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Adufaye(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
How u take know say na weddin e dey go.......? He no dress like person wey wan wed na

Abeg try put warning so person no go get hrt problem
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Rexsul: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
hmmmmm.....Signs of Ember month sad
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Saraben(f): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Adufaye: How u take know say na weddin e dey go.......? He no dress like person wey wan wed na

Abeg try put warning so person no go get hrt problem
Lol funny
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by demelza: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oh God!
So Mr. Op instead of helping, you saw an opportunity for a photo session.
Gory!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Symphony007: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Suspicious.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Symphony007: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
By the way, something looks fishy in this photo. The way he is seated, i am tempted to think i2s a photo op with his legs bent under the straight one and those bushes covering the parts of the folded leg visible. Also, someone with a severed leg would have lost more blood than that, gone into a state of shock and passed out. Fake pic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by IdomaLikita: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Someone with a Severed Thigh sitting on the floor and conscious? Hilarious!!!
The Femoral Artery is a Major Artery in d body! Bleeding from it for 15mins means certain death!
Why is their no shoe on d 2nd leg?

If na true! Sorry sha! But d authenticity is doubtful!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Una don use shrubs cover the right leg abi?

lie lie photo
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Ymodulus: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nonso23:
Thank you.. i was about to say the same thing... a severed limb will most likely put the victim under due to shock... pain takes over and finally bleeding ends it all .. 15mins might even be too much.. i find this story hard to believe!!!

Not might. But 15 mins is too long.

That aside, such an individual wud not be sitting down easily like the guy in the pic.

The picture is fake. QED
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by iterator25: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Photoshop Coreldraw undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Symphony007: Suspicious.
dnt mind the yeye blogger!

1. Na who get time remove the cloth wey no even get blood stain?

2. Where is the blood that should be gushing due to severed veins?

3. With that level of decapitation, the man wld av passed out due to loss of blood!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Someone lost a leg and he can still seat and watch the leg bleeding............................

Na wa o!!!!
Na wa for the person way do the fotoshop.....

Habatically speaking the op deserve blalala....
(Aka koboko)
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by sKeetz(m): 1:31am On Sep 15, 2013
I suspect the severed limb belongs to another victim. sad
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by StellaBella(f): 4:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Who thief the shoe for the severed leg?
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Adufaye(m): 5:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Saraben: Lol funny
lol but seriously e no look like person wey dey fo him weddin
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Adufaye(m): 5:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Stella_Bella: Who thief the shoe for the severed leg?
if u ask me,na who I go ask?
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Story!
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Valentinooo: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2013
The op has already stated it that it's a graphic pics. So you should know that it's not real.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by stebell(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2013
Where is de shoe on de severed leg. I think dis is a scene during a Nollywood movie making.
Not enof blood @ de scene
Where is de car and peeps following him to de trad marriage
Leaves thread.
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Philipmems(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Can't imagine i am reading this thread and laugh because most of your comments are cynical... Gosh.. Who stole his shoe? not sure if that is his leg?? not enough blood(na that place when e sitdown naim e get the accident when you won see river of blood)? the guy no be like who they go wedding? grin grin grin
Re: Man Had Accident On His Way To His Traditinal Wedding (graphic pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Valentinooo: The op has already stated it that it's a graphic pics. So you should know that it's not real.
this has got to be the height

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Boo Obasanjo On Emirates Flight.... / Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.