Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President (632 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by jeron1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
"I, Alamieyeseigha, cannot be in office as
Commander-in-chief of the armed forces
and will sit down and a group of governors
will walk out on me. It can never happen! I
will be decisive with such people."
SATURDAY SUN, 14/9/2013, page 61

please can someone confirm of this story is TRUE?
Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Presidents are not kings. We are not practicing monarchical system of government.
Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by koruji(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
What will he do? What do these rif-rafs think it means to be president anyway? GEJ and his dame had shown they lack any kind of respect for others, and they don't deserve respect. GEJ looked for trouble with a lantern but trouble has found him with floodlights - there is no hiding place.
Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by jeron1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
i see the polity is getting hot ny the day. criminals r aging more say in this nation than good people ..
moderator, take this thing to fp
Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by bloggernaija: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Only in nigeria will a common criminal even imagine himself as president.
BIL GATES .
a whizkid ,entrepreneur ,inventor and foremost philanthropist dare not despite the fact that he has name recognition and well respected.
Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by ijawcitizen(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
bloggernaija: Only in nigeria will a common criminal even imagine himself as president.
BIL GATES .
a whizkid ,entrepreneur ,inventor and foremost philanthropist dare not despite the fact that he has name recognition and well respected.
Hey Mr. Foolish!
Which crime did Alamieyeseigha commit against Nigeria?
I've tolerated your rubbish for too long and now its the time we square this out. Waiting to woop that stupi.d a s s of yours, fool.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
grin

Only for Naija na ihm da kain tatayearn fit happen .......... !!!!!

If na me be the president, Alams must talk dat talk in prison !!!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by Dpeacemaker101: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
koruji: What will he do? What do these rif-rafs think it means to be president anyway? GEJ and his dame had shown they lack any kind of respect for others, and they don't deserve respect. GEJ looked for trouble with a lantern but trouble has found him with floodlights - there is no hiding place.
trouble consultant, tell us how he looked for the trouble or you just feel like typing?
Re: Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2013
I read the interview in Saturday Sun and it was quite interesting. Alams was on point. Some of us that are fervent supporters of Goodluck.Jonathan believe that he is too patient, lenient, tolerant, forgiving, and gentle for our liking. I agree with Alams 100%. I cannot be the president and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and overlook it when some miscreants that call themselves governors walk out on me - not when the dossier of their corruption and other illicit activities are on my table, courtesy of the security agencies (NSA, DSS, EFCC, ICPC, NIA, Police, etc) under my control. I will deal ruthlessly with them the way any other Arrican Head of State (including, very recently, the likes of Obasanjo) would.

This further demonstrates why Jonathan is the most democratic president Nigeria has ever had.No one else would tolerate as much as he has patiently endured so far.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex Minister Of Education Conversation With A Caller / Jonathan Commissions 530 Megawatts Power Plant In Ondo / Edo Local Government Rerun Election Marred By Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.