Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? (6687 Views)

Getting Ready For Job Interview – How To Keep Calm / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / On Interview, How Do I Answer The Salary Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by Morgan1092(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Obviously i think dis issue should be addressed. I know some people will disregard dis but i feel its better to be discussed, especially for those of us who has never gone for interview in big organizations (like me. Though will be attending 1 by friday at PZ Cussons).

Pls could those who have had the experience enlighten us on this: How do u salute d panel if u re called in for interview?
Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by ddeductive1: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Depends......some coys use secretaries/an interview coordinator,who will aid u opening d door. While some dont.

All in all, NEVA NEVA back d intervierwers when u want to lock d door after ur entry.

Salutation format shd b simple & brief........."gd morning sir.",even if there are two men,never say "sirs"
"gd morning sir, gd morni ma.", if u c a man & a lady interviewers

Dont sit down,until u r told to.

when u r about to sit down,release all ur suit buttons. Dont sit while ur suit buttons r sti intact.

while answering questions,make sure ur eyes meet d eyes of each of the interviewer,dats left to right,right to left

flow with d flow,gd luck man!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by tunlex01(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Are you serious wit d suit button issue? I ve never heard such before. Tanks anyways

1 Like

Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by Morgan1092(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2013
ddeductive1: Depends......some coys use secretaries/an interview coordinator,who will aid u opening d door. While some dont.

All in all, NEVA NEVA back d intervierwers when u want to lock d door after ur entry.

Salutation format shd b simple & brief........."gd morning sir.",even if there are two men,never say "sirs"
"gd morning sir, gd morni ma.", if u c a man & a lady interviewers

Dont sit down,until u r told to.

when u r about to sit down,release all ur suit buttons. Dont sit while ur suit buttons r sti intact.

while answering questions,make sure ur eyes meet d eyes of each of the interviewer,dats left to right,right to left

flow with d flow,gd luck man!
Tanx bro. Ur comment is inspiring.
Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by Morgan1092(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Meanwhile am tempted to ask dis "Must 1 wear suit to interview? "

1 Like

Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by ddeductive1: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2013
d button issue is a form of decorum. dat is,in a sitting position,u release d buttons,while standing,u button up d 1st 2 buttons if its a 3-button suit. If its a 1-button suit,u button up while standing & vis-a-vis. ROTF anytime i see TV presenters button up their suit,esp body fitted suits when in a sitting position,especially sport presenters.

Yeah! its a MUST to wear a suit to interv,esp if u r going for a "mgt trainee" position because its part of the grading structure. Shoe colour matches ur belt(black colour is advisable), shirt colur matches @least 1of d colours of ur tie(white/sky blue NOT DEEP blue shirt, plain colour shirt + simple multi-colour tie OR stripe shirt + plain tie), ur stocking matches d colour of your suit trouser.

Dats y i advise to ALWAYS wear a black suit,black belt,black stockings,black shoe,white/SKY blue shirt, plain/simple tie,clean shave,low hair cut,simple w/watch(not d ones u c in d music industry).

4 oily face guys,b4 u leave hom,pour a little content of face powder in an hanky,"shake" d hanky 4 even distribution of d face powder,use it to rub ur face 3mins b4 ur turn.

Note,immaculate appearance radiates confidence & "vavavum" d interviewers. With dis,u r 50% tru,while d oda 50% depends on u.

U WI GET THERE IJN,ITS WELL WIT UR SOUL.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by Stunner1(f): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Very nice n educating @ddeductive1
Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by lacicrips(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2013
@deductive, tell me you're a woman, and I'll propose this very minute. grin
Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by ddeductive1: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2013
I HAIL ALL OF UNA.

I BE GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOOO!

TALK TU U GUYS LATER,I WAN ENTER CHURCH
Re: If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? by Morgan1092(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Ok. Now am not the suit wearing type. Na wao #going to brush my suit ASAP#

(1) (Reply)

"I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here / Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! / Immigration Successful Candidates' List On Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.