Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi (4048 Views)

How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Violence To Rig Anambra For Jonathan / My Comments Against Jonathan Not To Castigate Him – Obasanjo / My Comments Against Jonathan Not To Castigate Him – Obasanjo - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Anambra State governor, Mr Peter Obi has described some of the governorship candidates in the state as desperate job seekers, calling on the electorates to be wary of the choice they will make.

Obi who addressed a cross section of members of the state on Friday recounted how the chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah had during the flag off of his campaign in Onitsha on Thursday, allegedly decided to pay someone to stand as the traditional ruler of his community to ridicule him.

Obi condemned politics of blackmail and called up from the crowd the traditional ruler of Agulu community where he hails to show the crowd that he was not the same person who was in Onitsha at the campaign of the oil mogul.

The governor wondered why Ubah would go to the length of bringing in two faceless men to impersonate the traditional ruler and town Union President General of his community just to ridicule him.
Obi condemned politics of blackmail and called up from the crowd the traditional ruler of Agulu community where he hails to show the crowd that he was not the same person who was in Onitsha at the campaign of the oil mogul.

The governor wondered why Ubah would go to the length of bringing in two faceless men to impersonate the traditional ruler and town Union President General of his community just to ridicule him.

He said such action smacks of desperation, especially now that Ubah’s company had been confiscated by AMCON.

“Look at the real Igwe Agulu here, you people should ask him if he was anywhere near Onitsha yesterday, let alone the campaign arena of Ifeanyi Ubah, but they brought a man and introduced him as the traditional ruler of Agulu, and in breaking the kolanut, the man went forward to call me a lot of names in a programme that was televised live.

“Someone called me from Abuja and told me to tune into the television and see what the traditional ruler of my community was calling me, the person wondered how my traditional ruler could be speaking like that in public, but that man was not my traditional ruler, he was only an impostor who was hired by Ifeanyi Ubah, and that is the kind of man that wants to be the governor of Anambra State.

“Time has passed when this state was burnt down by politicians, even the government house and this place we are was also burnt down. We do not want such things to happen again,” Obi stated.
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by asha80(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
biafranqueen: Anambra State governor, Mr Peter Obi has described some of the governorship candidates in the state as desperate job seekers, calling on the electorates to be wary of the choice they will make.

Obi who addressed a cross section of members of the state on Friday recounted how the chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah had during the flag off of his campaign in Onitsha on Thursday, allegedly decided to pay someone to stand as the traditional ruler of his community to ridicule him.

He said such action smacks of desperation, especially now that Ubah’s company had been confiscated by AMCON.

“Look at the real Igwe Agulu here, you people should ask him if he was anywhere near Onitsha yesterday, let alone the campaign arena of Ifeanyi Ubah, but they brought a man and introduced him as the traditional ruler of Agulu, and in breaking the kolanut, the man went forward to call me a lot of names in a programme that was televised live.

“Someone called me from Abuja and told me to tune into the television and see what the traditional ruler of my community was calling me, the person wondered how my traditional ruler could be speaking like that in public, but that man was not my traditional ruler, he was only an impostor who was hired by Ifeanyi Ubah, and that is the kind of man that wants to be the governor of Anambra State.

“Time has passed when this state was burnt down by politicians, even the government house and this place we are was also burnt down. We do not want such things to happen again,” Obi stated.
source?

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by NnamdiN: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
You had to qoute the whole thing?
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by gratiaeo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
I never trust this IFEANYI UBAH of a man
*spit on his face*

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by ik4life: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
gratiaeo: I never trust this IFEANYI UBAH of a man
*spit on his face*
so you trust peter obi?

2 Likes

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by manny4life(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2013

If this is true, then the Labor Party or whatever their name is should sanction him immediately by stripping him of his candidacy and also issuing a public apology to Gov. Obi, he's no model for integrity. However, if Gov. Obi is using this as a means to assassinate his character, then Gov. Obi should face the music. Either way, an allegation has been made, we need an investigation. The culprit shouldn't go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
I will be VERY CAREFUL believing anything Obi Peter says!

ik4life: so you trust peter obi?
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by bushwailo: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
asha 80: source?
Source ke ?
Look at the name of the OP "Biafranqueen"

The OP is a MASSOB member, one of those confused ones that live in BIAFRA.
Typical Obi/ APGA follower

This is the same classless Obi that lied that he has been endorsed by Pope Benedict
The same guy that goes around calling parties Yoruba

But it is the mental state of those he deceives that worries me like the OP

6 Likes

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2013
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

bushwailo:
Source ke ?

This is the same classless Obi that lied that he has been endorsed by Pope Benedict

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by ik4life: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Peter obi should concern himself with the allegations the man made,he is deliberately avoiding the obvious. anyway a friend from agulu that was present at the ground confirm the man as their igwe

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by mekaboy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Whether peter obi is saying the truth or not, Anambra cannot have a man who is in debt to become governor. Only touts, illiterates, criminals and those who don't care about anambra state development will vote ifeanyi uba.

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
I will prefer and more inclined to believe Ifeanyi Ubah than Peter Obi....

Obi can do and say anything with that his tiny woman voice and you will think he is saying the truth.....but it will turn out to be lies..

Obi is a shameful liar.

Obi brought in an impostor
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by asha80(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
mekaboy: Whether peter obi is saying the truth or not, Anambra cannot have a man who is in debt to become governor. Only touts, illiterates, criminals and those who don't care about anambra state development will vote ifeanyi uba.
i pity anambra if ubah ever becomes governor...that would be the end of whatever aspirations anambrarians who truely love the state would want.
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
asha 80: i pity anambra if ubah ever becomes governor...that would be the end of whatever aspirations anambrarians who truely love the state would want.

Whether you like it or not Ifeanyi Ubah is the next Anambra state governor if you reject Dr Chris Ngige at the polls.
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Obi the propaganda machine. Thank God ifeanyi Uba is not in APGA.

Ifeanyi Uba is forever a better candidate than Obiano, Peter Obi purpet.

Fresh Air until 2018 Vote Labour
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Whether you like it or not Ifeanyi Ubah is the next Anambra state governor if you reject Dr Chris Ngige at the polls.

Imagine u a devout igbo hater advicing igbos on who to vote. hahah!

Well the yorubas are said to be the cradle of education in Nigeria, i will be waiting to see if Ndiigbo complies with ur advice in Nov.

I will also be interested to know if Ndiigbo went from people without king to having Obi as their king come Nov.

I love to be free and will vote Ifeanyi Uba becos he represents freedom.

His party is not built on tribal or racial grounds but for the working class.

Vote Labour for real social and economic development...

Mimiko Ondo state has never looked back and Anambra won't. Vote Ifeanyi Uba, Vote Labour

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by kossylator: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
gratiaeo: I never trust this IFEANYI UBAH of a man
*spit on his face*
Dat meanz u no dy sure weda na ur papa b ur 2ru fada
ik4life: Peter obi should concern himself with the allegations the man made,he is deliberately avoiding the obvious. anyway a friend from agulu that was present at the ground confirm the man as their igwe
Is Obi nw trying 2 tell we Agulu residents dat we al r blind 2 be able 2 recognise our traditional leader?Mrs Peter Obi is a real gambler!!!

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by gerald09(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
4 candidate. 4 parties. and none is seen as credible. Wow! If APGA allowed soludo to contest he wuld have won wif a very massive margin.

Ngige, a person that still leaves in d past, he is using his past achievement to campaign. 2 yrs in senate and no single bill to write home about. He has not done enough to make anambra a better state all the constructions he did while he was gov was his job n shuldnt be seen as an achievement, but rather doing his job.

Nwoye/Andy Uba, 2 notorious humans ever created, they both have nuffin to offer Anambra state. Although Nwoye is young he has never bin known as an outstanding member of the society, he couldn't even graduate from uni. He plays politics with a wicked heart. Andy Uba n his bro have impacted more havoc in anambra dan any 1 has.

Ify Ubah a really bad leader/business man who is still under EFCC watch, he had the worst campaign strategy ever known by promising to take boiz to brazil for footie (disgraceful). He has not being able to show Anambarians a reason to vote him rather he s*tpidly distributed rice in other to bribe voters. With his bad business strategies n bad political strategies how do you trust a man like this to run a state.

Obiano, Fidelity bank executive. Although he has no previous political/business problems, he is seen as Obi's stooge and is only there to serve Obi's interest rather than Anambra's.

Now I ask who do we vote for? The candidates offered to us have no credible validation to run, Nigeria Needs Help.

2 Likes

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
gerald09: 4 candidate. 4 parties. and none is seen as credible. Wow! If APGA allowed soludo to contest he wuld have won wif a very massive margin.

Ngige, a person that still leaves in d past, he is using his past achievement to campaign. 2 yrs in senate and no single bill to write home about. He has not done enough to make anambra a better state all the constructions he did while he was gov was his job n shuldnt be seen as an achievement, but rather doing his job.

Nwoye/Andy Uba, 2 notorious humans ever created, they both have nuffin to offer Anambra state. Although Nwoye is young he has never bin known as an outstanding member of the society, he couldn't even graduate from uni. He plays politics with a wicked heart. Andy Uba n his bro have impacted more havoc in anambra dan any 1 has.

Ify Ubah a really bad leader/business man who is still under EFCC watch, he had the worst campaign strategy ever known by promising to take boiz to brazil for footie (disgraceful). He has not being able to show Anambarians a reason to vote him rather he s*tpidly distributed rice in other to bribe voters. With his bad business strategies n bad political strategies how do you trust a man like this to run a state.

Obiano, Fidelity bank executive. Although he has no previous political/business problems, he is seen as Obi's stooge and is only there to serve Obi's interest rather than Anambra's.

Now I ask who do we vote for? The candidates offered to us have no credible validation to run, Nigeria Needs Help.

Nigeria has nothing to do with this, but wicked spirits in high places.

What stops Obi from moving on after his tenure. Why did he have to play politics with the security and progress of Anmabra?

Is Soludo not a son of Anambra like himself Peter Obi?

Did they have to treat Soludo like an outcast? After this same people will say "igbo afuro oweha na anya."

Treat other how u would want to be treated, Soludo and GEJ might have their differences and Obi might want to keep his advisers Job but Anambra was suppose to come first.

In the absence of Soludo, Ifeanyi Uba is the only Anambra Son with his feet on the ground and no attachment.

Let him uproot all obi underground money making schemes, Obi plans to continue with Obiano.
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by mekaboy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Nigeria has nothing to do with this, but wicked spirits in high places.

What stops Obi from moving on after his tenure. Why did he have to play politics with the security and progress of Anmabra?

Is Soludo not a son of Anambra like himself Peter Obi?

Did they have to treat Soludo like an outcast? After this same people will say "igbo afuro oweha na anya."

Treat other how u would want to be treated, Soludo and GEJ might have their differences and Obi might want to keep his advisers Job but Anambra was suppose to come first.

In the absence of Soludo, Ifeanyi Uba is the only Anambra Son with his feet on the ground and no attachment.

Let him uproot all obi underground money making schemes, Obi plans to continue with Obiano.

I am suprised at your reasoning, your the same person saying anambra should come first and u want a man who is owing billions as the next governor? A man who has lost his company because of mismanagement?

Is that what you call the best? Is this the level of your thinking? Hasn't your education influenced your reasoning or choices in any way?

I am disappointed .

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Kelechi2020(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
gerald09: 4 candidate. 4 parties. and none is seen as credible. Wow! If APGA allowed soludo to contest he wuld have won wif a very massive margin.

you coment like a saint that has not been blinded by political propaganda.
In as much as u contributed in a Nigeria way(ranting and stating problems without profering a solution to mitigate our problems<dont else bigot here will shout u down>winkyou left me also in a dilema but i must like ur post and comend u for saying da truth

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by Kelechi2020(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by mekaboy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2013

1) Ifeanyi uba is ruled out, he is in dept, incompetent, cannot handle his business, a high risk to anambra treasury,and a fraudulent person.

2) Andy Uba, is badluck to anambra state, he and his brother have put anambra state through a lot of suffering.

3) Tony nwoye does not have a good record and is a known PDP thug, we don't need thugs in the govt house of anambra.

4) Ngige became the best gov of anambra state compared to others before him. Even though he could do better, in the worst case scenario, if he repeats his previous performance with a lil improvement as a gov it will be manageable and better than nothing.

5) Willi obeano, has a clean record with no major achievements just like peter Obi was, the worst case scenario he will perform like peter obi which is not bad.

So we have Ngige and obeano to choose from. Either of the two won't be a bad choice.

1 Like

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2013

Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
manny4life:

If this is true, then the Labor Party or whatever their name is should sanction him immediately by stripping him of his candidacy and also issuing a public apology to Gov. Obi, he's no model for integrity. However, if Gov. Obi is using this as a means to assassinate his character, then Gov. Obi should face the music. Either way, an allegation has been made, we need an investigation. The culprit shouldn't go unpunished.
I agree with you 100% Manny this is too much we the people must hold them accountable to fair campaign practices. How can we vote in responsible leaders if we are irresponsible and ill informed. I just want a good leader so our state can move forward!
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
bushwailo:
Source ke ?

Sorry wrong gal you should check my post carefully I was the one that did not give Peter Obi any slack for spending billions to build a mall in Abuja I have never and will ever pick sides, if it is shown that you are a liar and a thief. I have not affiliation with any party and will only pick the person(s) that have proven to have the peoples welfare in mind. At least Peter Obi did not put us and kept us out of debt but I have exposed him and his brother several times. Try again tongue
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
ik4life: Peter obi should concern himself with the allegations the man made,he is deliberately avoiding the obvious. anyway a friend from agulu that was present at the ground confirm the man as their igwe
An elder in our family confirmed he was not so now what?
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
mekaboy: Whether peter obi is saying the truth or not, Anambra cannot have a man who is in debt to become governor. Only touts, illiterates, criminals and those who don't care about anambra state development will vote ifeanyi uba.
shocked Huum I never put it so bluntly Dalu for your comment wink
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
ilugunboy: I will prefer and more inclined to believe Ifeanyi Ubah than Peter Obi....

Obi can do and say anything with that his tiny woman voice and you will think he is saying the truth.....but it will turn out to be lies..

Obi is a shameful liar.

Obi brought in an impostor
Really I think Obi has much more to lose to bring in imposter he has to go back to that village. If you ask Igwe of Nnewi about Ife boy what do you think he would say?
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by MafiaMan: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Peter the foolish Obi has beam pettiness on another candidate, after finishing Ngige and Soludo. Shior!
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mafia Man: Peter the foolish Obi has beam pettiness on another candidate, after finishing Ngige and Soludo. Shior!
Peter Obi is not my favorite but we can not stand to allow our leaders to play with our intelligence any longer, the state is improving and we can not afford for it to go back into debt like Capital Oil. If he truly brought imposters that means Ify Boy is really up to no good and has already started defrauding the the people!
Re: How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Fake Monarch To Castigate Me – Obi by biafranqueen: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
mekaboy:

1) Ifeanyi uba is ruled out, he is in dept, incompetent, cannot handle his business, a high risk to anambra treasury,and a fraudulent person.

2) Andy Uba, is badluck to anambra state, he and his brother have put anambra state through a lot of suffering.

3) Tony nwoye does not have a good record and is a known PDP thug, we don't need thugs in the govt house of anambra.

4) Ngige became the best gov of anambra state compared to others before him. Even though he could do better, in the worst case scenario, if he repeats his previous performance with a lil improvement as a gov it will be manageable and better than nothing.

5) Willi obeano, has a clean record with no major achievements just like peter Obi was, the worst case scenario he will perform like peter obi which is not bad.

So we have Ngige and obeano to choose from. Either of the two won't be a bad choice.
Great comment I was leaning toward Willi Obeano myself.
Mr. Willie M. Obiano served as an Executive Director of Business Banking at Fidelity Bank Plc. Mr. Obiano started his banking career as a supervisor with First Bank of Nigeria in 1981 from where he moved to Texaco Nigeria plc., an oil marketing company as an Accountant. Mr. Obiano rose to the position of Chief Internal Auditor in Texaco before joining Fidelity. At least I feel comfortable that he will not but our state in debt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.