Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Powerful Message For Christians Who Strive To Make Heaven By All Means - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Message For Christians Who Strive To Make Heaven By All Means (788 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / I SAW Heaven…….by Sis. Toun Praise / Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Message For Christians Who Strive To Make Heaven By All Means by gazilion: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
I must warn that this message is not for everybody, no not for unserious believers!
It is a message for Christian believers who desire to make heaven at last and who are willing to make amends where they have erred.
It seems long but it's worth listening to only and if only you are hungry for the revival of holiness and heaven consciousness.
Brethren, please do everything to make heaven. Be violent with self and satan.
God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbZNuGquUpk&list=UULIyD-azeX5SmNgPbIRV8Cg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Message For Christians Who Strive To Make Heaven By All Means by Godmother(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
A pity I can't view youtube videos on my phone. Would have loved to see this video
Re: Powerful Message For Christians Who Strive To Make Heaven By All Means by gazilion: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2013
You may try getting hold of an internet to listen to this message.

Godmother: A pity I can't view youtube videos on my phone. Would have loved to see this video
Re: Powerful Message For Christians Who Strive To Make Heaven By All Means by gazilion: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
This message is on Holiness and Restitution. I wish our politicians will take heed, find time and reason to listen and be wise.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.
Re: Powerful Message For Christians Who Strive To Make Heaven By All Means by gazilion: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Not Forever Well Proven / Whatz The Difference Between Praying In The Church And Praying On The Mountain / What Is Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.