Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Is Fornication? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Fornication? (788 Views)

Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / Fornication or Homosexuality, Which is a Greater Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Fornication? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2013
A friend of mine just told me that she has made a vow with God not to fornicate again. She stills kisses her BF, and the touch each other but no penetrating.
And it got me wondering, is kissing and tonching not part of the fornication package? Cos am really scared for her. The terms of the vow is huge.
I need serious reponse here. Am really worried.
Re: What Is Fornication? by DKJaleel: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
fornication..

Re: What Is Fornication? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls do. I really need help here and every1 is just reading and passing.
Re: What Is Fornication? by Alwaystrue(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jesus has said adultery or any sin starts from the heart. So when a man or woman looks at the opposite sex (who is not their spouse) with lustful desire, the person has already sinned. We however have grace in Jesus to have pure hearts and renewal of thoughts daily.
Matthew 5:27-28
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Never commit adultery.’
28 But I can guarantee that whoever looks at a woman and desires her has already committed adultery in his heart.

Even Job understood the importance of this spiritual law, that God judges the intents of the heart.
Job 31:1
I made a covenant with my eyes
not to look with lust at a young woman.

Sex is only approved in marriage and as long as they are not (yet) married, let the man treat her in all purity as he would his own sister and she the same (I Timothy 5:2) or let them marry as they are behaving improperly (I Corinthians 7:36). It is the hard but simple truth.

The onus is on us to guard our hearts with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.
Re: What Is Fornication? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks man. That means kissing is part of fornication
Re: What Is Fornication? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2013
The very idea that the Creator of the universe would create such an 'offence' as 'fornication' is laughable and comical.

It is obvious it is a man-ordained 'sin' devised by a few semi-literate ancient Jewish control freaks forming 'prophet'.
Re: What Is Fornication? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls explain
ROSSIKE: The very idea that the Creator of the universe would create such an 'offence' as 'fornication' is laughable and comical.

It is obvious it is a man-ordained 'sin' devised by a few semi-literate ancient Jewish control freaks forming 'prophet'.

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Facts About Christmas / Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? / Dead Man Brought Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.