Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Men And Toilet Etiquette - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Toilet Etiquette (14069 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Y is nl so empty thou
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Willgates(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
*pisses on the thread and walks away*
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Super1759: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
you did this as a child, click "like" gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Super1759: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA: Y is nl so empty thou
today is monday
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by sagytariusTM1: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2013

Fresh air tinz. grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
deols: men's toilet /women's toilet.

urinals for men when mixed.

matter solved. case closed.
Watagwan
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
why dont the ladies lift it up after use, that it remains up when the men come to use it
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
naptu2: I've always wondered why people debate this issue. The answer is neither "up" or "down", the answer is "covered".

How can you leave the toilet bowl uncovered
And y shud I cover my toilet bowl when it's clean at its best. Covering d toilet bowl sounds weird 2 me. Do u cover it because it's not clean
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
wesley80:
If i walk in and see the toilet seat closed I usually turn around and consider my options cos that seems to be the coded sign that "something" has refused to go away! Who bothers to close a toilet seat? Didnt you just read that just the toilet seat weighs over a tonne how much more the whole cover!
GBAM!!!!
But even if d toilet seat is down, it's ethical to lift it b4 pee-ing
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
afechosen: One more set...those dat dnt flush after usin..Crazy!
Dat one dey annoy me wella. Wen I complain 2 my folks abt it, their response is 'I dnt want to waste water'. What nonsense, water wey don already dey 4 dia jst to flush na wahala!
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Super1759: you did this as a child, click "like" gringringrin
super cool..I also did it ey
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by soversatile: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
donigspain: Front Page Material.

Hahaha, I don spoil market for the FTC battalion... Chei, otula mgbeke tinz.gringrin
hy nairalander, hw can i comment on nairaland.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by naptu2: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
chindi:
And y shud I cover my toilet bowl when it's clean at its best. Covering d toilet bowl sounds weird 2 me. Do u cover it because it's not clean

Do you flush when the toilet bowl is uncovered? Can you see minute bacteria and do you know that they might still be in the toilet bowl even after you've cleaned it? Do you know what happens when you flush the toilet?
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by IcekrimPaul007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
guy na only men u dey write abt wat abt d women
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by 2kurupt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
@OP, Nice read
By default I lift up the toilet seat, coz I know I'll have to sit if it were a cr.ap therefore why mess up the seat?
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by LausDeo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
donigspain: The feeling of relief we guys get from urinating especially those highly pressurized types is greater than ôrgasm. That explains while we close our eyes while urinating.
ON POINT!
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Exponental(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
I once had an argument with a lady who insisted dat d toilet seat shldnt be raised by men but ladies are supposed to raise them. She claimed d plastic seat is to cover d ceramic seat for them.
@op, do u agree with me dat one's background matters alot.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by donigspain(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Exponental: I once had an argument with a lady who insisted dat d toilet seat shldnt be raised by men but ladies are supposed to raise them. She claimed d plastic seat is to cover d ceramic seat for them.
@op, do u agree with me dat one's background matters alot.
We've got toilet seat and also toilet cover. Both should be raised when taking a pee especially by males. The toilet seat is made usually for poo-ing (both sêx) as well as pee-ing (females) since we males normally stand when pee-ing.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by dickt(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
proudlysports: Erm, maybe the females should be 'ladies' and lift the toilet sit up for men when they are done tongue

I like ur line of thought. Opinion seconded. But seriously, men shd learn 2 raise d seat cover 2geda wit d cover of d bowl b4 spraying.

1 Like

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by dickt(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA: super cool..I also did it ey

Hw did u do dat when d directn of female urine cannot b adjusted upwards? Or did u lie on ur back jst 2 do dat? Or is ur "piss tool" over there diff frm those of Nigerian females? I'm beginning 2 suspect that ur urethra is at d tip of ur c.lit., he he.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gifted4all: This forum don tire me self.wetin concern u wit were man for dey piss nd poo
Abeg make una dey bring beta tinz cum front page
Anyhow i like i go position my blokus to piss weda na gentleman,proud man abi na lazy man

you better humble yourself and learn eish Nigerians
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by misterjosh(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dats mhee d gentleman coolDats mhee d gentleman
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by deeptesting(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Any how..
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
dickt:

Hw did u do dat when d directn of female urine cannot b adjusted upwards? Or did u lie on ur back jst 2 do dat? Or is ur "piss tool" over there diff frm those of Nigerian females? I'm beginning 2 suspect that ur urethra is at d tip of ur c.lit., he he.
if ths ws sexuality section I'd b able to answer u freely now I can't..

Just trust me I did it..
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]If you want to know the Toilet Etiquette of most Nigerian men and women posing and posturing at events, just visit them at the hostels on campuses, homes and offices and if you don't fall ill in most places, then you must be an alien.

If you see the toilets of Nigerian campuses, you will not date any of the students to avoid contagious toilets infections[/size].
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by armyofone(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
guys should sit to pee same way they sit to off load.

Peeing while standing splash your waste all around.
But if you must do while standing, use Lysol/Clorox/izal/dettol wipes.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by tosingcfr(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
We want it up,they want it down
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by lekeey: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
psychologist: @ op whr will u classify dos ladies dat peeeeEe's lyk men
They are s(h)emen
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by kay9(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
wesley80:
If i walk in and see the toilet seat closed I usually turn around and consider my options cos that seems to be the coded sign that "something" has refused to go away! Who bothers to close a toilet seat? Didnt you just read that just the toilet seat weighs over a tonne how much more the whole cover!

grin grin grin Guy, i dey owe u one crate of gulder! grin
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Naam22(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
donigspain: The feeling of relief we guys get from urinating especially those highly pressurized types is greater than ôrgasm. That explains while we close our eyes while urinating.
nonsense
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by kay9(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
chindi:
GBAM!!!!
But even if d toilet seat is down, it's ethical to lift it b4 pee-ing

Lift wetin? I dey craze?? Look, i may humor my wife (when i marry o, cos i still be ''freelancer'' 4 now) and lift the seat just so i can have peace. But right now, niqqa my toilet seat is ALWAYS up! I dey plan remove d ting sef, cos i no know wetin i dey use am do. So if my babe visits, takes it down and leaves it that way expecting me to lift it for her (AND bring it down AGAIN afterwards), lol... I laff in akwa ibom cos she's on a looooonng thing! grin

Nyan-nyan-pu! grin grin
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nickydrake(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
I suppose you could describe this poster as being lazy and proud, but considerate.

He lifts the toilet seat, but strictly with his feet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Labour Experience. / Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.