Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Men And Toilet Etiquette - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Toilet Etiquette (14068 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Mustay(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
wesley80:
If i walk in and see the toilet seat closed I usually turn around and consider my options cos that seems to be the coded sign that "something" has refused to go away! Who bothers to close a toilet seat? Didnt you just read that just the toilet seat weighs over a tonne how much more the whole cover!

^^^

Healthy Living with Dr Ketch

Did you know that the most 'dangerous' time you spend in the toilet could very well be the moment you flush the toilet. That's when germ filled droplets are propelled into the air. So just in case you were standing by, looking earnestly down to be sure you've done a good job of flushing, that's when you are more likely to 'catch' something.

So flush the toilet with the seat covered. Take a peek afterwards to be sure you've done a good job though

2 Likes

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by dickt(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA: if ths ws sexuality section I'd b able to answer u freely now I can't..

Just trust me I did it..

Surprising & fascinating. I'm dead curious 2 knw hw u pulled d stunt so since here may not b appropriate for describing it, could u @ least send me an email?
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by donigspain(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2013
dickt:

Surprising & fascinating. I'm dead curious 2 knw hw u pulled d stunt so since here may not b appropriate for describing it, could u @ least send me an email?
She's married to my brother Ikechukwu. Your plans won't work.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by bigtt76(f): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Si irritating especially at workplace. You see different species of people without basic home training so to speak. Some would go to the extent of using all the roll just for a wipe of their pooh ...and take more than 5 flushes to get it down. More disgusting when they leave it unflushed after several frustrating attempts.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by dickt(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by dickt(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2013
donigspain: She's married to my brother Ikechukwu. Your plans won't work.

U made me laugh in Swahili. U fink I'm like u who ALWAYS has an ulterior motive when dealing wit chickalas? FYI, I've got enough chicks trying 2 hunt me down so I usually take my pick frm d pack. I'm not an active toaster. Ya heard?
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Dovahkiin(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2013
donigspain:

This breed of man makes up close to 80 percent of the world’s population. They consist of those who are ready to take a piss just about anywhere in public. They urinate directly on the DO NOT URINATE HERE signs, at least in Nigeria. The toilet seat, in their eyes, is a 50 pound weight that requires brute strength in lifting. These amateur artists will turn any white canvas into a bed of yellow poker dots. And if you expect them to clean up after themselves then please revert to the type of man (in bold) being analyzed in point ‘a’.

i regret nothing
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by prettiest1(f): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2013
To avoid that, when you feel pressed just go get released immediately don't wait till it start dripping on your trouser. In that case, you may even start urinating even before you get to the toilet and as a result, you won't see any need opening the stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Mustay(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2013
^^^

Even when pressed, there's still control - that's why we're adults!!! The big difference between us and kids is control. You can never be to hurry to do the right things - I remember when I was young, when it comes to toilet etiquette, leave the place the way you met it and way you'd love to meet it. These etiquettes stem from home training.

1 Like

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Mustay(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2013
DP
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Pataki: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
I think it is plainly rude to pee while the toilet seat is on. I don't enjoy having the toilet seat down while peeing, but at the same time I usually forget to pull the toilet seat down after usage. cheesy

Oh well, my toilet is a place I specially took time out to decorate in the house and make it very fanciful. So I accord it the same respect as I would treat my car.

1 Like

Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Ngokafor(f): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
@op good points made there,to buttress your point,i must add that it baffles me how some men can be so comfortable taking a piss at highways,street corners and all....is it that there are no conveniences wherever they are coming from or just a bad habit?......i always find myself turning away hurriedly as soon as i see such men unzipping,ironically seeming more embarrased than them!......some will even have a smug look on their face...so so wrong abeg!
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Mustay(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ngokafor: it baffles me how some men can be so comfortable taking a piss at highways,street corners and all....is it that there are no conveniences wherever they are coming from or just a bad habit?......i always find myself turning away hurriedly as soon as i see such men unzipping,ironically seeming more embarrased than them!......some will even have a smug look on their face...so so wrong abeg!
Have they no shame Even some women do this standing - disgusting. Yuck!!! One should not forget we are inconvenienced by lack of sufficient number of conveniences in this country but I personally don't still see it as an excuse!
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Funny thread.
Re: Men And Toilet Etiquette by blahcknproud: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
All these talk about Etiquette sef. Is it so hard for ladies to put the toilet seat down, take a pee and raise the seat up? That way it wont matter where the dude points his "Piss tool". U fit say make guys dey feed you your food sef, in the name of gentleman, SHIOR!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy / My Labour Experience. / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.