Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys (47077 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo) / Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
halavoke: Op sef de suffer from 'bigmanism', because he's vry rich u don't want to mention his name. Please this is an injustice, if it was the police harassing d bigman am sure u wud av snapped n posted d policewoman's photo n name here jst like wat we have seen of recent. If u r known wit ur username, create anoda n den give a clearer picture to ur story by naming him, let dis so called big man b exposed!
na wa for u o! Did he tell u he was an eye witness??
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
From wat I understand is dat d guy has connections with thugs(areaboys) nd politicals use dem a lot during election since he is d middle man btw dem no one in dat state can do him harm
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nten: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Where are the people video taping police, they would have recorded this assault too na
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by opyzy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
pDude: Rubbish angry

I opened this thread in anticipation to see policewoman yansh and na story you dey tell angry

Mtschewww angry
abi o dats wat i was xpectin 2 chai mission failed angry
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by pbling: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
d man gat mind 2 tore an oficer unifom,slap a cp,9ja lak law.1da e ll slap d gov
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Livinusc(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yomieluv: OP,where is the source,and why withheld the man's name again,abi you sef they fear the big man ni.....money good oooo
Hahahahaha name 2ru u talk jare.
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Livinusc(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Arosa: If this is true, what this idiotic man did is a dent on the dignity of naija.
Money is good oooo but i don't need blood money.
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by gabbyjames: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
He might truely be weathy but not an educated man.
Baba_Eleko: I don't know why I don't pity Nigerian police as victim in any circumstance.
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by adedayourt(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
If he has "money and boys" leT him go and try it wit soldier____
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by phaphyz05(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Anoda cock n bull story wif no sauce n pepperpix
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by mrvictor: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
Some People in the east worship money and idolize wealthy people that's the only reason why a man someone can get away with this nonsense..

Point of correction: It's a problem of Nigeria and that of Africa not the east. Same reason our forefathers sold our brothers in slavery to the whiteman. Quite a pathetic situation anyway.
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by uniqueanse: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I don't know why I don't pity Nigerian police as victim in any circumstance.
cus u are a criminal
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by jmoore(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
Some People in the east worship money and idolize wealthy people that's the only reason why a man someone can get away with this nonsense..

Perhaps Oyedepo is an Igbo man that's why he.................
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by watered(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thats why I see d Ndigbo clamour for Biafra as modern slavery because the 'have nots' will worship the haves in the land. Those blood thirsty bastards in the east. I hate dem with passion
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I'm in church thank God there's no pisho ooo grin
U dey browse nairaland for church? U need deliverance o

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by watered(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Arosa: If this is true, what this idiotic man did is a dent on the dignity of naija.
A country where there is so much impunity, where 16 is greater than 19 and u are talking of dignity.
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by MistadeRegal(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
pDude: Rubbish angry

I opened this thread in anticipation to see policewoman yansh and na story you dey tell angry

Mtschewww angry
Why not post yours? Not that hard to imagine!
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by roxell120(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
a wealthy man owning a park? or park area father? I cant reconcile his status nd bigmanism.that must be the head of a park or agbero at the top.
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Ikenna94: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
u dont knw wat u are sayin,it can hapen anywhere
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:
CORRECT,LIKE THE LATE ABA-IDN KINGPIN,ADEDIBU...OF UMUAHIA LEST I FORGET..
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
scribble:

They also don't respect women. Them fit slap their own mama join. Unscrupulous lot.
Its a horrible n bad n condemnable story n development for our society already,dont make it worse by such senseless post..u should react to da story/thread and not on the word Onitsha,or is that ur nairaland password?
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
drunks all..meanwhile that rich humpty dumpty shudave slapped a soldier...we got a long way to go as such ignoble act is rampart everywhere..
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Why didn't he (the f00lish rich f00l) slap a Soldier? Why Policewoman?

I also pity the f00lish CP who received a dirty slap from a f00l all because of money and illegal practise..

Even if we must struggle for money, I do not think its worth and exchange for brains and commonsense...

Chai...this man for try slap Musa, the soldier na...
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
watered: Thats why I see d Ndigbo clamour for Biafra as modern slavery because the 'have nots' will worship the haves in the land. Those blood thirsty bastards in the east. I hate dem with passion
Eshe gan,drive carefully in tha jalopy but rememba to hold ya cash to cross enter lekki in ur..FREE land...Keep on hating until u hate n heat n rot in hell,d ultimate destination for those who dont love...or didnt ur pastor or imam teach u tha?
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Are you referring to this woman?? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/policewoman
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by lastmessenger: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
scribble:

They also don't respect women. Them fit slap their own mama join. Unscrupulous lot.
i disagree that easterners dont respect women.infact we are known to make better husbands.the policewoman case is a special case.mind u we dont know how truthful the story is.such story must appear in a major newspaper if it is true.so dont be in a hurry to place such comment.am sure u are not from the east
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by delepaul(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
eewo...dis 1 na big kasala ooo...na person mama be dis nw..na human being go marry dis 1 sef...
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Amkyzee(f): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Una 2 de jonse
scribble:

Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by BrokenTV: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
I hope say know be Ngozi Okpagu from my home town Nise, if it is him i have nothing else to say than shame on him if this story is true.
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Amkyzee(f): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
U no qt sense I swear!!!
[quote
author=watered]Thats why I see d Ndigbo clamour for Biafra as modern
slavery because the 'have nots' will worship the haves in the land.
Those blood thirsty bastards in the east. I hate dem with
passion[/quote]
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by MrCork: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
..where is the pictures? tongue
Re: Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys by Policewoman(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
We don suffer for this naija. I believe the suspect will be arrested and severly dealt with to serve as deterrence to other likeminded scallywags.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel / Journalist Slept While Delegates Voted (APC Presidential Primaries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.