Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers (726 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / The Biblical Meaning Of Tithe / A Question For Tithe Payers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by SincereBigot: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Yes, i'ld like to know your take on this..

We are more than 2,000 members in that church, and whenever its time for the tithe collection, we are always given an envelope to write our names..

The tithe payer with the highest amount paid is always rewarded with a visit by our pastor..

Is this act right or wrong?
Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Must you ask, don't you have a brain and conscience to decipher for yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by johnwizey: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Going by wat you said,it's vry obvious dat God did nt call ur pastor,he's stomach did.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2013
I'm gonna start paying my tithes to people in need.
Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by nnofaith: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2013
one book said "your heart is where your treasures are at". cant recall which book now!
Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by andyanders: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Your Pastor is a conman. You need no vision to know. Is he keeping records for God or who? By asking you guys to write your names will even make the tither give more so that the pastor will recognize him/her.
Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by nnofaith: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2013
Nonso23: Don't take this badly but simply put your pastor is a fraud!!!
and which pastor is not?
Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by obyrich(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm. A carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Erm my dear poster na whose picture dey for that signpost infront of your church? Give to ceasar what is ceasars and to God what is God's. God no dey chop tithe money. Na pastor get am. He will reward the highest giver with a home visit and impartation of his annointing. If d thing vex u go carry cocaine for male condom land for Akanu Ibiam airport!
Re: My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Can Anyone Tell Me The Meaning Of This? / Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain / Meet The Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World;there's Money In The House Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.