Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert (593 Views)

3d Animation For Super Eagles / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert by Salmoneus(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2013
A rough draft animation I created in one week so it's no where near complete, it' a concept advert for a client who asked me to come up with something 'creative', hope I did lol.

Visit my site for more updates: www.blackspittle.com

WATCH HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvA6NpHmi4w
Re: Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert by VillageBoi(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Just pasting what I wrote in the other section... I didn't know it was here too.

I like the style of animation a lot. But for a TV advert it doesn't work in my opinion. The shots drag way too long and don't tell us anything about the 'product'. It doesn't look or sound like a TV ad at all.

You'll benefit from going onto the same Youtube and watching 'real' ads... see how much they put into 30sec & 60sec ads. Note the way they 'build' up the product and to the product.

Best of luck with it all.
Re: Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert by VillageBoi(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Just pasting what I wrote in the graphics section... I didn't know it was here too.

I like the style of animation a lot. But for a TV advert it doesn't work in my opinion. The shots drag way too long and don't tell us anything about the 'product'. It doesn't look or sound like a TV ad at all.

You'll benefit from going onto the same Youtube and watching 'real' ads... see how much they put into 30sec & 60sec ads. Note the way they 'build' up the product and to the product.

Best of luck with it all.

(1) (Reply)

Violin That Is Part Of Titanic Lore To Be Sold / Actress And Make Up Artistes Wanted As Friends For A Movie Project / Video: Nicki Minaj Ft Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown – Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.