Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? (12010 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / List Of The Tv Stations Available In Nigeria / The MTN 'Sunshine' TV Advert ("oh, Jerry!") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by CuteTj(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
Which Advert Currently Showing On Tv Are You Impressed With?

Tens to hundreds of adverts get shown on Tv every now and then. Some are just colourful but don't show the effectiveness of the product being advertised. For some, there is no correlation between the advert and the product advertised while for some the concept of the advert will blow your mind but on trying the product you will be disappointed. This thread was created just for the sole purpose of you disclosing the advert which you saw on Tv and you were impressed by the concept. Please don't hype any product just say the advert you fell in love with or without trying the product.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by CuteTj(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
For me, it will be Etisalat's Easyblaze 3G internet Ad. At the beginning, they showed a car being revved by the driver while waiting for the traffic light to turn green like it was participating in a car race. When the light turned green the car got into motion and in started to increase speed till it was moving with the speed of light. At the end of the Ad i couldn't help but clap. If you drive on Nigerian roads and you are given the freedom to speed unrestricted then you will appreciate that advert.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by niyozanl(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
Etisalat Easyblaze 3G stole my heart, well perceived concept.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by agog: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
star advert 'jolomi' grin grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by engrj(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
Me COWBELL MILK
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
Indomie. mama wey cook indomie you do well.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by oakcha(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2011
Indomie "Mama he too good ooo, he too good, mama he give us indomie, he too good", No mama be like me, No Noodle be like Indomie, Children and Adults love this stuff
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by yemiyemi: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
For me it is Etisalat, No shinpinshipin,
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by shadrach77: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
i like that engine oil advert (can't remember the brand name) that has boy alinco in it - where he poured fake engine oil in the car and eventually the car owner came back to the mechanic workshop to complain grin grin grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
wow! Just realised that i havent watched tv in a while,
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Natasha2(f): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
when I opened a thread on ''your best advert'' people were laughing at me oh now the same thing has been made front page
anyways Mine is the Guiness advert ''my friend Udeme is a great man'' , though they don't air it any more it still remains the advert that has caught my attention so much
the next would be MTN'S advert where a dad forgot his speech on the table and called his little daughter on phone to read his speech.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Akuviv: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
Indomie advert : My Mama too good o, she give us indomie, indomie sweet well well,

Close up's Max & Oliver advert series; Chicken, toothless,

Always Ultra

LG's advert showing rabbits going to the refridgerator for fresh carrots, squirrels using their vaccum cleaner etc
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by JOXY(f): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
for me its hypo bleach
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by mbulela: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
oakcha:

Indomie "Mama he too good ooo, he too good, mama he give us indomie, he too good", No mama be like me, No Noodle be like Indomie, Children and Adults love this stuff
the problem with the tv version of that advert is that it seems they just played the radio ad over the video.
There seems to be no sync between the audio and the video in the tv advert.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by mbulela: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
i like most Etisalat adverts.
they are often well thought out.

I like the Genevive 'Luna milk' advert.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by IbroSaunks(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
chinnyonwu:

wow! Just realised that i havent watched tv in a while,

me too!! shocked shocked
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by jidsoon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
Indomie. mama wey cook indomie
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
ikedi ohakim's campaign jingle. . . . Early diz year. . . . Twaz like d year 3011
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
star advert 'jolomi' Grin Grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by ifyalways(f): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mtn's advert with Nonso Diobu(bed time story)
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by mallorca(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
Dis tread again and again
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by ekina(f): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
4rm where i stand,i'm impressd wit Fanta Tv advert.d scence looks real. i lik d schl gal sittin btw d teacher and d boy answerin d question.d way she moves her head always thrill me wen watchin.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by omodapson(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
Give me Heineken!
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Blazing88(f): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
1.Glo yarn me more. (with nonso diobi and the little girl)
2.Etisalat easy blaze.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by MMM2(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
gold circle
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Mortiple(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2011
TV Ad -- Indomie: Mama Too Good, she too good.

My favourite really is a Radio Ad -- Nigerite Roofing Sheet: Bolaji and Mutiu (it's sooo hilarious!!) grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mine is the Glo "and then" advert. LOL. Though i think i prefer the radio version. Nonso Diobi tried in the TV version too. i"m not a fan of GLo but i love the advert!
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by ImaIma1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
, "check check check all night long i check the time, check that alwys ultra not like tissue, i sleep he sleeps i dream i rest.stay happy always". i love that alwys advert, lol,

1 Like

Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by 2sd(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
No advert has caught my attention as much as Heineken champions league adverts. Most especially the one with guys shouting on seeing Heineken fully loaded in a big freezer. And the one with guys assembled like they are ready for a match and jubilating with pizza like someone with a trophy. No advert has ever amused me as much as these. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by djojo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
my best Advert is indomie, mama u too good ohh, u too much,
and that of fanta where a guy was asking for the girl's mobile no and the girl use lagos sense for her, i love that too
that of MTN mama na boy where everybody in the village started dancing but is not on air anymore,
star joromi ooo jomijo i just love the old things there and the song
guiness: my friend udeme, when he was a kid, he dream of one thing not on air anymore

1 Like

Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by ImaIma1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
cos the moderator said "currently" i thot i cldnt refer to d past.i loveeeeeeed that heineken addy where the guy and girl were at a dinner and he made her turn around, while he xchanged their drinks. classic
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by 2sd(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Heineken has got [b][b]the best Ads[/b][/b] in recent times. Agreed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Funny Video: House Of Ajebo- Nigeria Army Again (mp4 / 3gp) / See The Alternative For O2tvseries.com / Sad!!! Actress Regina Daniels Loses Right Leg In A Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.