Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up (3361 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Logicboy03: How did miss this thread?

Obadiah777 is a great man (when he is not usually high on weed and scriptural warmongering)

grin grin grin ill have you know i dont smoke weed
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
plaetton:

Yeah.
I have put the drunken pirate to the sword today.
you did ? well dayummm where was i when you were putting me to the sword ? i musta had one of those out of body experiences sad

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: hey good afternoon TPB. well its afternoon here lol

It aint my fault.... tongue..... watching the fight going on wiv u nd dem christians.... lipsrsealed

Hope u avent wiped out u nd Tgirls discazz...i need it.

By the way i saw ya post where u were indirectly callin yasef a haaat bruva... i see ya!!! grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
plaetton:

Yeah.
I have put the drunken pirate to the sword today.

Lol......but the guy has a point.....atheist morale has been low.

Thanks for your comment on my “leaving thread”
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by plaetton: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: you did ? well dayummm where was i when you were putting me to the sword ? i musta had one of those out of body experiences sad

grin grin
Yeah. Out of body experience indeed.
I actually wonder if you have any In-the-body experience at all. lol

Because if you are, then you would see the tip of my sword stuck in your Black Israelite behind.
Ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by plaetton: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol......but the guy has a point.....atheist morale has been low.

Thanks for your comment on my “leaving thread”

wink grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
plaetton:

grin grin

Because if you are, then you would see the tip of my sword stuck in your Black Israelite behind.
Ha ha ha.
LoL grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 2:39am On Sep 16, 2013
sylvalord:
we are not and would never be on d same page

BLASPHEMER
Lolz...smh
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by bolaino(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2013
So obadiah has been made a MOD on nairaland, well if there are people who deserve to be MODs he is one, congrats to you sire,

But pls I've been wanting to ask this question for here's, are nairaland MODs being paid?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by MEILYN(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
bolaino: So obadiah has been made a MOD on nairaland, well if there are people who deserve to be MODs he is one, congrats to you sire,

But pls I've been wanting to ask this question for here's, are nairaland MODs being paid?
NO undecided
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
plaetton:

grin grin

Ha ha ha.
grin grin jokes sire. jokes
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

It aint my fault.... tongue..... watching the fight going on wiv u nd dem christians.... lipsrsealed

Hope u avent wiped out u nd Tgirls discazz...i need it.

By the way i saw ya post where u were indirectly callin yasef a haaat bruva... i see ya!!! grin
lol dem dayum christians. bane of my existence lol

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
bolaino: So obadiah has been made a MOD on nairaland, well if there are people who deserve to be MODs he is one, congrats to you sire,

lol bolaino whats good. are mods paid ? hell yeah we gettin cheddar. the emperors new clothes kinda cheddar grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: lol dem dayum christians. bane of my existence lol

Sorry ehn. As in mehn you are trying oh!, I simply cannot handle that much craziness and heat. Thank God that this is a public forum, they for don chase you with pitchforks and burning torches round UK. God be your strength man, God be your strength. kiss cry

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: lol bolaino whats good. are mods paid ? hell yeah we gettin cheddar. the emperors new clothes kinda cheddar grin grin

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby, what are you? A strangled smurf? tongue

Nice to meet you. I can confidently add you to my list of craze NL'ers alongside Obadiah, Ishi, Alfa.. just to mention a few... grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars: TinyPurpleBaby, what are you? A strangled smurf? tongue

Nice to meet you. I can confidently add you to my list of craze NL'ers alongside Obadiah, Ishi, Alfa.. just to mention a few... grin

Looooool, just one nutcase who escaped rehab (don't quote me on that... lipsrsealed)

Nice to meet you also. You can call me TPB for short. Looooloooool, im gewd wiv anythang dat has 'crazeh' in eht cool cool
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Sorry ehn. As in mehn you are trying oh!, I simply cannot handle that much craziness and heat. Thank God that this is a public forum, they for don chase you with pitchforks and burning torches round UK. God be your strength man, God be your strength. kiss cry

tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin it aint even that serious hun lol. conflict management is fun now. see as dem calm down right ? after a few bans everybody calm down real quick. folks mistake kindness for weakness wink
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Looooool, just one nutcase who escaped rehab (don't quote me on that... lipsrsealed)

Nice to meet you also. You can call me TPB for short. Looooloooool, im gewd wiv anythang dat has 'crazeh' in eht cool cool

Na TinyPurpleBaby it is.. Don't want you calling me MFM, one would think I'm from that place where they swing their necks like pendulums while their tongues waggle as they pour spit in the eyes of demons (Mountain of Fire Ministries)

and TPB on my system is abbreviation for thepiratebay, grin

I'm not crazy like the rest though. Just a cool, brown Martian.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
counting my cheddar right now grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin it aint even that serious hun lol. conflict management is fun now. see as dem calm down right ? after a few bans everybody calm down real quick. folks mistake kindness for weakness wink

I can't wait for you to ban me. Already made 10 standby accounts. tongue

amanfromvenus
amanfrompluto
amanfromsaturn
amanfromTheGraveyard
and so on and so forth..
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars: TinyPurpleBaby, what are you? A strangled smurf? tongue

please not on the same list with Alfa. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: please not on the same list with Alfa. grin

You're yoked with him, not equally yoked.. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

I can't wait for you to ban me. Already made 10 standby accounts. tongue

amanfromvenus
amanfrompluto
amanfromsaturn
amanfromTheGraveyard
and so on and so forth..
lol why you switch from musKeeto ? come on man go and get that name back. that name was a brand in this section. how you build up a brand and then discard it like that ? i tell you what though, aint no way musKeeto getting banned. that name is like the dayokanu of the religion section wink
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

You're yoked with him, not equally yoked.. grin grin tongue
indeed sire. touche grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: lol why you switch from musKeeto ? come on man go and get that name back. that name was a brand in this section. how you build up a brand and then discard it like that ? i tell you what though, aint no way musKeeto getting banned. that name is like the dayokanu of the religion section wink

wtf is a Dayokanu?

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

wtf is a Dayokanu?

Some crazy moniker in one of the other sections, I think, politics..

You should explore other sections. Family section's boring though.

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: lol why you switch from musKeeto ? come on man go and get that name back. that name was a brand in this section. how you build up a brand and then discard it like that ? i tell you what though, aint no way musKeeto getting banned. that name is like the dayokanu of the religion section wink

Tbh, Ajibam. That guy had a hard-on for that moniker. It was scary. I thought he was gay at some point. Switched to a manfrommars and seems that worked. NO more ban, no more hidden posts, then HBGadaffi came in. lol..

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: please not on the same list with Alfa. grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...........................Ahn na!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: counting my cheddar right now grin

Lmaooo.......... stop this kin play na.............loooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Na TinyPurpleBaby it is.. Don't want you calling me MFM, one would think I'm from that place where they swing their necks like pendulums while their tongues waggle as they pour spit in the eyes of demons (Mountain of Fire Ministries)

and TPB on my system is abbreviation for thepiratebay, grin

I'm not crazy like the rest though. Just a cool, brown Martian.

LMAO!!!!! I didn't even think about that grin grin You are one eveeeel man grin grin grin @ the bolded.... but I get ya wink

You use the priate bay? Do you know about Kickass Torrent?
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LMAO!!!!! I didn't even think about that grin grin You are one eveeeel man grin grin grin @ the bolded.... but I get ya wink

You use the priate bay? Do you know about Kickass Torrent?

Kat.to piratepedia byif kickass.to .ph

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Nuggets / 13 Problems I Have With The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.