Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,808 members, 7,844,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up (3363 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin it aint even that serious hun lol. conflict management is fun now. see as dem calm down right ? after a few bans everybody calm down real quick. folks mistake kindness for weakness wink

Well it sure did look serious Rabbi. Nobody should keel my teasha for me oh!! I go nuke ya lives out man angry.

You are really good at this conflict management stuff.....I notice oh as if someone jus blow fressssssh breeze on dem foreheads sha shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Kindness for weakness..meekness for weakness... at least now you've shown them not to mess wiv ya, so it's a good thing. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Kat.to piratepedia byif kickass.to .ph

Lol.

Jesus....this guy na torent lord......KAT.ph is for bosses....they even got a thread section there where you can find funny posts and even a request thread
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Jesus....this guy na torent lord......KAT.ph is for bosses....they even got a thread section there where you can find funny posts and even a request thread

Their forum is crazy, they've got awards and medals and some crazy shit...

And the guys there.. Willing to offer a helping hand always...
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Kat.to piratepedia byif kickass.to .ph

Lol.

Yeah I use that one too. I don't like pirate bay like that. and I don't like how Kickassto site sometimes shut down (CIA things...)
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Tgirl4real(f): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Some crazy moniker in one of the other sections, I think, politics..

You should explore other sections. Family section's boring though.

What?
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Tgirl4real(f): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

Na TinyPurpleBaby it is.. Don't want you calling me MFM, one would think I'm from that place where they swing their necks like pendulums while their tongues waggle as they pour spit in the eyes of demons (Mountain of Fire Ministries)

and TPB on my system is abbreviation for thepiratebay, grin

I'm not crazy like the rest though. Just a cool, brown Martian.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

wtf is a Dayokanu?
some guy who is unbannable because he has built a solid reputation all over NL. all the mods know him lol

2 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Some crazy moniker in one of the other sections, I think, politics..

You should explore other sections. Family section's boring though.
lol dude is like a furniture in nairaland. antique. cant be moved lol

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Tbh, Ajibam. That guy had a hard-on for that moniker. It was scary. I thought he was gay at some point. Switched to a manfrommars and seems that worked. NO more ban, no more hidden posts, then HBGadaffi came in. lol..

grin grin grin well you cant fault his commitment to the job cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Well it sure did look serious Rabbi. Nobody should keel my teasha for me oh!! I go nuke ya lives out man angry.

You are really good at this conflict management stuff.....I notice oh as if someone jus blow fressssssh breeze on dem foreheads sha shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Kindness for weakness..meekness for weakness... at least now you've shown them not to mess wiv ya, so it's a good thing. cool cool cool
hehe. yeah a coupla nukes would be good right about now to clear out the raging heathens lol. yeah so we should return to our teashin 2moz. i am avoiding that comments segzion like a plague 2moz grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: hehe. yeah a coupla nukes would be good right about now to clear out the raging heathens lol. yeah so we should return to our teashin 2moz. i am avoiding that comments segzion like a plague 2moz grin

Pick a scape goat and the others wee simma dawn. . cool

gewd gewd gewd....lemme go and prepare my 'thunderbolt questions' cool for ya.....

as u are mod, that is highly impossicant dude, u know that dontcha? smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: hehe. yeah a coupla nukes would be good right about now to clear out the raging heathens lol. yeah so we should return to our teashin 2moz. i am avoiding that comments segzion like a plague 2moz grin
Causing trouble again Duece?

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Pick a scape goat and the others wee simma dawn. . cool

gewd gewd gewd....lemme go and prepare my 'thunderbolt questions' cool for ya.....

as u are mod, that is highly impossicant dude, u know that dontcha? smiley
lol the mod job aint dat serious.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2013
texanomaly:
Causing trouble again Duece?
causing trouble ? nah trouble is causing me grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: causing trouble ? nah trouble is causing me grin
Why don't I believe that?

smh
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Judas2013: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Obadiah is still calling himself a christian. Wait until thy finally find the bones belonging to the arab man you call Christ . Then you will know how far you have gone in ignorance.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Judas2013: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Jesus have a name for mods like you 3: Brood of vipers!

Jesus the guy who never rose from the dead. Abi i lie?
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: lol the mod job aint dat serious.

Well it sure looks damn serious
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: causing trouble ? nah trouble is causing me grin
u said plaetton's thread isn't gonna pass 2 pages, its now on its sixth, in like 3 Days. Y dnt u recommend it for front page?
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2013
Lb you still up? Where are you? What time is it?
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2013
texanomaly: Lb you still up? Where are you? What time is it?

Lol.....Nigeria....been awake since 3;45 am its 6am now

I'll sleep when I'm dead.......
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol.....Nigeria....been awake since 3;45 am its 6am now

I'll sleep when I'm dead.......

Me too I guess...can't sleep. To much on my mind. I decided to write in my NL diary. A monster came out. Could be why I can't sleep. After reading what came out of my head, I think I scare myself a little. Anyway, good morning.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by bolaino(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: lol bolaino whats good. are mods paid ? hell yeah we gettin cheddar. the emperors new clothes kinda cheddar grin grin
lol, that's good to know, at least for now, there will be no more talk of nukes and stuff, lol
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2013
Morning all
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by bolaino(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2013
texanomaly:
Me too I guess...can't sleep. To much on my mind. I decided to write in my NL diary. A monster came out. Could be why I can't sleep. After reading what came out of my head, I think I scare myself a little. Anyway, good morning.
this reminds me of something, have u ever had a dream where u were so scared that even in real life u've never been that scared, have u had such an experience?
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2013
texanomaly:

Haha cool.

Good morning to you too!
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2013
bolaino: this reminds me of something, have u ever had a dream where u were so scared that even in real life u've never been that scared, have u had such an experience?
Yes. I woke up screaming and crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Differences Between Covenant And Testament / Do We Have Female Angels In Heaven? / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.