Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I’m Not Dating Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family Wealth-skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Dating Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family Wealth-skales (1077 Views)

Davido's Brother Makes Shocking Revelation On Their Family Wealth. / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties / Skales Denies Dating Namibian Beauty Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Dating Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family Wealth-skales by eldot: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Skales has been with his Namibian born lady love, Kondja Aveil for a while.She is always by his side during red carpet appearances..There have been speculations that he’s with her because she is from a wealthy home..Speaking to Hip onTv, the star said

I’m not dating Kondja Aveil because of her family wealth-Skales http://www.steelztv.com/2013/im-not-dating-kondja-aveil-because-of-her-family-wealth-skales/ via @@steelztv
Re: I’m Not Dating Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family Wealth-skales by Lilaex: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pathetic.!
Re: I’m Not Dating Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family Wealth-skales by Chiopatra: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

May-D Shares A Photo Of His MOM, Chk It Out / American Rapper Wale Talks About Nigerian Food: “iyan Is Brown, Amala Is White” / Nigeria Music Industry Welcome Another Hip Hop Star Tukid Kesh @tukidkesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.