Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (43063 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by argob44(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tonton Dike shared a cute photo of her family and besties on her IG page and this is how she captioned it:

"My Family My World My Besties* My LIFE would be absolutely nothing if God didn't BRing them to me* Find that one thing you Love & Do it well** I found mine, AM A LOVER* I LOVE FOR LOVE & MY KIDS COME FIRST*"

Now relax! See the Photo below

http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/02/actress-tonton-dike-shares-photo-her-family-besties-dogs.html

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by NobleAky(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Who is husbanding her?

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by njuwo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
argob44:
Tonton Dike shared a cute photo of her family and besties on her IG page and this is how she captioned it:

"My Family My World My Besties* My LIFE would be absolutely nothing if God didn't BRing them to me* Find that one thing you Love & Do it well** I found mine, AM A LOVER* I LOVE FOR LOVE & MY KIDS COME FIRST*"

- See more at: http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/02/actress-tonton-dike-shares-photo-her-family-besties-dogs.html
Hmm. Tonto Dike don turn to Tomtom Dickyum.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Well seeing as she gets along with nobody sadly only dogs can be her bestie. grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
INCASE OF FP............
tongue
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by icebebe(f): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Woah!! Dis is really serious
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by englishmart(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
she's really getting nuts....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
rokiatu:
Well seeing as she gets along with nobody sadly only dogs can be her bestie. grin grin
Lol..... U just nail it..funny though. But let her not hear you o.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Airforce1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
her life.. Her choice.. Her business

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by AmakaDNB(f): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tonto!
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by siraj1402(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why is niraland given all this asawo attentions too much now a day?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by lifestyle1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by condralbede(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmm....so nah dogs be her Beastie and family nowthis gurl brain needs to be checked ASAP.I hope say she dey give d Beastie BJ.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by bwgist: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
good na she know...

OMG! Nicki Minaj Shares New Photos Of Herself Exposing Her Bo*bs>>http://bwgist.com/celebrities/nicki-minaj-shares-new-photos-exposing-bobs/
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by zbone(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
tonto dike threads always make front page. how come

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by omazus: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
wia is it?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by yemicoal(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Toto dickeh ... I hail ooo kiss
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Bonapart(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
I almost give a f*uck

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Shinelle(f): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cute puppies.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by anytexy: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Atiheeh! (I just sneeze).
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by tdayof(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Controversial
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dog? cheesy Madness
argob44:

http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/02/actress-tonton-dike-shares-photo-her-family-besties-dogs.html

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by scribble: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
that house go dey smell eh
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
rokiatu:
its nt funny
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by folabayo1(f): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buriful tonto.....
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Viktor1983(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok ...we don see
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Juliaann(f): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
E no consign me
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Accurate11(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
I knew dis gal ws related 2 animals or she has bin sleeping wit one Cus she behave as one

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by hazyfm1: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
i see
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by talktimi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
When she go release her album ? Though I'm not holding my breath grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by urchbarbie(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
pple are hungry in d world and dis gal is busy adopting nkita and spending huge sums to maintain them. i weep for africa cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage "Rewind" Video. Singer Romances Emmanuel Ikubuese / Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure / Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.