Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Cheap And Affordable Land In Benin City! Very Good Investment Opportunity. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap And Affordable Land In Benin City! Very Good Investment Opportunity. (1049 Views)

16 Rooms Tenement Storey Building Via Ladipo Road, Mushin (Good Investment) / Is Real Estate Still A Good Investment In 9ja? / Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Affordable Land In Benin City! Very Good Investment Opportunity. by HumbleChoice: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
There are various Landed properties available for SALE in a very fast developing area in Benin City. The areas include Irhirhi, Ebo, Aruogba and other communities within. These areas are all linked up to Ugbo GRA, Airport road and Sapele road. The roads there havent been constructed for now but NDDC has promised to start working on the roads so that soon enough the whole communities would properly open up and be well connected with other places. Right now, if you take a tour around all these communities, you will notice the development and the kind of modern structures coming up in all angles. Because these communities are still developing but really fast, the prices of land are really affordable. This is the time for you to invest and buy a land because very soon the prices start appreciating and you can either make a good profit by selling it or be happy to build on it.
To request more information, send emails: humblechoice@inbox.com
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Benin City! Very Good Investment Opportunity. by HumbleChoice: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
There are several newly built 2 and 3 bedroom flats as well as shopping complexes coming up really fast in the above mentioned areas in Benin City.
If you wish to rent a decent property or shop space in these areas, please send an email with your requirement and contact number to: humblechoice@inbox.com
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Benin City! Very Good Investment Opportunity. by AreaFada2: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
HumbleChoice: There are various Landed properties available for SALE in a very fast developing area in Benin City. The areas include Irhirhi, Ebo, Aruogba and other communities within. These areas are all linked up to Ugbo GRA, Airport road and Sapele road. The roads there havent been constructed for now but NDDC has promised to start working on the roads so that soon enmagbaough the whole communities would properly open up and be well connected with other places. Right now, if you take a tour around all these communities, you will notice the development and the kind of modern structures coming up in all angles. Because these communities are still developing but really fast, the prices of land are really affordable. This is the time for you to invest and buy a land because very soon the prices start appreciating and you can either make a good profit by selling it or be happy to build on it.
To request more information, send emails: humblechoice@inbox.com

@HC

Can you please send your brief with detail of their, prices, documents/titles, size and location to: area.fada@yahoo.com

Now I know some people who have had problems with land bought in that axis recently especially Ugbor/Amagba.

Please ensure transparency. I wonder why you cannot post at least some of them here.

That area can be problematic if not careful. To dispel any doubts be very open and introduce yourself: are you an agent, landowner, builder, local person or what?

Peace.
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Benin City! Very Good Investment Opportunity. by HumbleChoice: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
I actually live in the area. I am not an agent per say but since I met some landowners in the area who want to sell their land, I decided to help them advertize it online. I know there are some people who could get into some problems but I think that is when they try to get these lands through the back way for very cheap. These communities have their various chairmen who confirms the land and documentations and to the best of my knowledge, when buying a property do not avoid the community chairmans confirmation. I will send info of the land and prices to you as requested. I have a home in Ebo and a pure water factory as well. I have never had a problem with land and I can see how fast the areas are opening up. I am not looking for who to dupe money but only helping find buyers for genuine lands available. The buyer would make all confirmations before paying. I am also in the area and apart from my water factory, I do borehole in the area as well so am confident with what I advertize.
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Benin City! Very Good Investment Opportunity. by AreaFada2: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2013
HumbleChoice: I actually live in the area. I am not an agent per say but since I met some landowners in the area who want to sell their land, I decided to help them advertize it online. I know there are some people who could get into some problems but I think that is when they try to get these lands through the back way for very cheap. These communities have their various chairmen who confirms the land and documentations and to the best of my knowledge, when buying a property do not avoid the community chairmans confirmation. I will send info of the land and prices to you as requested. I have a home in Ebo and a pure water factory as well. I have never had a problem with land and I can see how fast the areas are opening up. I am not looking for who to dupe money but only helping find buyers for genuine lands available. The buyer would make all confirmations before paying. I am also in the area and apart from my water factory, I do borehole in the area as well so am confident with what I advertize.

Thanks @ HC. Do as you said.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale @ire Akari Estate Ibadan. / A Plot Of Land 4 Sale Inside Golden Valley Estate.big Boys Area.pics / A 60/120 Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.