Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Problem Shared Half Solved - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Problem Shared Half Solved (785 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Shared Half Solved by haryor1986(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gd NL, am 27yrs old graduate looking unto God 4 job.The issue is dat my fiancee is living wit me @ our family house close to 3yrs due to her place of work. So I decided that she shld cum and stayed wit me but my family don't like her @ all saying that am not available 4 dem anymore. Cos we have our own room, and as an adults we suppose 2 have our privacy but my family member don't want that @ all, all they want is that I shall b available for them all d time. As dis pressure is on me nw, I have decided to her dat she shld go and stay in her frnd's house 4 nw. Meanwhile,dis lady was there 4 me truout my tertiary inst. and my nysc program. I need ur advice
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Are you paying rent in your family house? No?

Then the only problem I see here is the fact that your family allowed her to stay with you (privately for that matter) for 3 yrs! So you two were doing me and my wife the entire time eh? If you want to control who can stay with you at any time and behave how you like, you must go get your own place!

Also, she is not your wife, therefore she alone can be bounced at any time!
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by bellong: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
Can you be explicit with the type of advice you need?

As much as you want to repay the kindness of your fiancee, you can't use the repayment to the inconvenience of your folks. They allowed her for three years with no trouble but you did not state what went wrong before they grew cold towards you.

Your girlfriend can stay with her friend which is the best thing to do not cohabiting with you. If you really love the girl as described, you will be concerned for her peace and rest of mind, hence you wouldn't bring her to stay with you in a family house. I pray that God grant you an open doors for jobs so you can do the needful.

Hold no grudge against your people, they do not owe the girl anything

1 Like

Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Poster,what kind of work is she doin that she can't pay for a room?
Even in face me I slap u?
And u, stop believing God for work, u r plain lazy!
Ur galfreind works, u guys don't pay house rent and still she can't lend u money to start something small?
Man earn ur respect back from ur folks!
U lost it d day u decide to cohabit three yrs ago under their roof!
What is this world turning into
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by haryor1986(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls more advice
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by Kanwulia: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Absolutely correct! cool
The reason I have A HUSBAND and A BOYFRIEND! cool
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wonderment cheesy

Nld is another world,I swear on Musiwa's map. I would have never believed a family would allow an unemployed son/brother bring in his GF to live with them in the family house.
Abeg, appreciate your family ooh, such gestures is hard to find.

Back to your "problem", you and your GF should,do whatever it takes to get your own place. You want privacy? Pay for it- go get your own place.
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kanwulia: Absolutely correct! cool

Lmao grin grin
I tire for Kanwulia oo
Besides, I miss ur Olivia Pope siggy... embarassed
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by Kanwulia: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lmao grin grin
I tire for Kanwulia oo
Besides, I miss ur Olivia Pope siggy... embarassed

Awwwwwwwww!!!!
Sorry dear! kiss

*Kei!!!!! 7:30AM. . . .time for hotel room continental FREEEEEEEE breakfast. one more night to work, then off for 7 days! time for another vacation* cool
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by Miner13: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kanwulia: Absolutely correct! cool

Han han!

Mummy dis ur reply get k-leg oo.

U b big mummy
Re: Problem Shared Half Solved by haryor1986(m): 5:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Dey don't want me to move out of our house.

(1) (Reply)

Couple, Mother-in-law Arrested For Stealing N13m From Church / ABORTION? No,life Is Sacred! / Simple Strategies To Help You Have More Of It With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.