Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) (51949 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Step Up Your Aso-ebi Style Game: Unleash Your Sexy, Beautiful, & Flattering Aso / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by batstan(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
hot93.7:

Behold Patience Jonathan drinking from Bayelsa water cheesy
Jez me tot bro, domestic appendage in a bikini. ETT
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Tee197: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
chai chAI ...SO SHAKIRA LIED sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sadjavascript:void(0);
ITS NT TRUE....HIPS DO LIE
AFTER A LONG TIME IT BCOMES SOMTIN ELSE
SADDLEBAG
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
You all should shut it...what the hell is saddle bags??...

Those are femoral angle pads and differentiates lekpa nyash females from sexy voluptious "particulars" carrying honies.

Heaven knows lots of men love those pads abi na bags..Yes i love them..

To hell with exercise..how dare you try to rid of those God given features..

They are there for a reason..female peacocks have bright feathers to attract the randy males....apart from brazilian and peruvian hairs,women are naturally equipped with those lovely features/paddings for se.xual/reproductive reasons.

Any female nairalander with those femoral angle deposits i say this to you..God bless you abundantly...We love em. wink wink

12 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by nicechic(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
saddlebag k0 saddlepurse nii.....as far as it mks u shappy. Wh0 cares

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by MissJones: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
gbosaa: You all should shut it...what the hell is saddle bags??...

Those are femoral angle pads and differentiates lekpa nyash females from sexy voluptious "particulars" carrying honies.

They are there for a reason..female peacocks have bright feathers to attract the randy males....apart from brazilian and peruvian hairs,women are naturally equipped with those lovely features/paddings for se.xual/reproductive reasons.

Any female nairalander with those femoral angle deposits i say this to you..God bless you abundantly...We love em. wink wink

3 Gbosaas for you man!!! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
angel TI:

God bless you for saying this. she looked so rough and as if she was about to burst on fri/sat. She wore a tight pink gown and you could see the irrtating folds on her stomach and hips

Lots of us actually love Toolz and all the Equipment and Instruments Heaven bestowed on her.
It is not by might..na Baba God give am those assets.
Appreciate nature and its wonders....but you will not understand cos you are a woman and probably a lekpa.

4 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Akshow: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: I am sure this is what Toolz have, yet her fans wont let us hear word in the Celeb section.
' has' not 'have'. If u re gonna diss someone d least u could do is get ur tense right

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Some people trying to justify being "straight"..make we hear Word o, it is called HIPs..what differentiates a man from a woman. People like Nicki minaj and Kim K paid heavily to get that 'saddle'. A REAL woman MUST embrace her curves, doesn't mean she should be FAT, I've seen slim girls with same saddle bags jare..Motamma of the just concluded BBA wasn't 'FAT' was she?

5 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Naam22(f): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Who cares if they are saddlebags? I love them like sh.i.t. kiss grin
so u love sh.I.t cry
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
gbosaa: You all should shut it...what the hell is saddle bags??...

female peacock? really?

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by demelza: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Akshow: ' has' not 'have'. If u re gonna diss someone d least u could do is get ur tense right
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by tylesh(f): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
saddlebags indeed.....Well, i have HIPS and i am proud of it......call it wareva u like,na u saka

4 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by kayClt(f): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
No be only saddlebags but omotola,mercy n tools go wear cloth n we all admire, nw its being condemned,Abegy its called hips n it gives ur dressing better fitting even d slim ones hv hips.

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
BoboYekini: female peacock? really?

Sorry the male ones have brighter and more coloured feathers to attract the females..just trying to emphasize the reproductive reasons for certain natural attributes like those mounds of fats which they termed saddle bags.

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Judek2(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Who cares if they are saddlebags? I love them like sh.i.t. kiss grin

You love Sh.i.t undecided
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by dowjones(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
gbosaa:
They are there for a reason..female peacocks have bright feathers to attract the randy males...

1) there's no such thing as a FEMALE peaCOCK, they're simply PEAHENS !

2) peacocks, the MALES are the colorful ones NOT the females. The same with most animals, the males are usually more attractive.

Now, back to saddlebags...

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
gbosaa:

Sorry the male ones have brighter and more coloured feathers to attract the females..just trying to emphasize the reproductive reasons for certain natural attributes like those mounds of fats which they termed saddle bags.
oh ok. But I think it already went viral. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
oh my hips! cry
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Chudi99(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
eeeeeewwww! this is exactly what flavour nabanaia calls "ukwu welu'nti"
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by claremont(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
This thread has just given hope to those unfortunate African females who are less endowed in that area (yansh-less). Call it what you may, a real African lady MUST have the right curves in the right places in the right proportion. African men do not find yansh-less ladies sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Testerfuze(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
telim: infact me and my guys like girls with saddlebags though we nicknamed it sidepocket. Just shake it and see the way it dangles, The next thing that will come to your mind is, oh God! oh God! these saddlebag is awesome.
Lmao @ d sidepocket stuff....its truly a sidepocket indeed.
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
BoboYekini: female peacock? really?
Lmao!!
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by davidugotex(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
@Op which type do you have? Can you post your backside pix for us to access the stuff yours is made of?
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by johnstar(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mobsync: Can a man have it?

...I mean those big fat men.
ar u fatt
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by nicetboy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
yorettyna: due to hormonal influences, men tend to store their extra fat in their bellies, so what dey will have is 'pot bellies'
lipsrsealed
yorettyna: due to hormonal influences, men tend to store their extra fat in their bellies, so what dey will have is 'pot bellies'
what about girls that has both what would u call that?
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Odoemacyril(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia: Glad I have hips not saddlebags. Lmao! cheesy grin
mak i hear am,..c watin u day cary 4 ur chest,..na ova size o,..dat if itz nt artificial LWKMD
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by CzarChris(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well, watever. A hard dick don't care about all these fabbles. I love my chicks thick with em saddleeverything. No anorexic chic is getting my attention(or even that of a real African man for that matter). So ladies stop hating cos dem saddlebag chics got all the attention. Nothing can make us give up on them, so stop researching and go add some flesh. QED.

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by CzarChris(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well, watever. A hard d!c.... don't care about all these fabbles. I love my chicks thick with em saddleeverything. No anorexic chic is getting my attention(or even that of a real African man for that matter). So ladies stop hating cos dem saddlebag chics got all the attention. Nothing can make us give up on them, so stop researching and go add some flesh. QED.

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by lertee(f): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Czar-Chris:
Well, watever. A hard d!c.... don't care about all these fabbles. I love my chicks thick with em saddleeverything. No anorexic chic is getting my attention(or even that of a real African man for that matter). So ladies stop hating cos dem saddlebag chics got all the attention. Nothing can make us give up on them, so stop researching and go add some flesh. QED.
undecided undecided
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by lertee(f): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
No be only saddlebag na paddlebag
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
nicetboy: :-Xwhat about girls that has both what would u call that?

POT SADDLEBAGS wink
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Czar-Chris:
SPEAK 4 URSELF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.