Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. (1042 Views)

The Black Race And The Way Forward. / Andoni Ethnic Nationality (obolo As They Love To Be Called) / Igbos The Most Successful Ethnic Nationality In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
The way the world is right now(especially the current state of the African continent and our country NAIJA) has me wondering...

IF you had the chance to choose your race and nationality, would you still be black? would you still be African? would you still be Nigerian?

if yes why? If no, Of which nationality and race would you rather be?

Re: If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
I will choose to either be a Swiss or from an Arabia rich family grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. by MrsChima(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Keep my existing nationality it's unique. wink
Re: If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. by Kevopraze: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Honestly, I would like to be a German. I like what they represent - Resilience, Doggedness and creativity
Re: If You Had The Chance To Choose Your Race And Nationality. by homesteady(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
I'll choose to be french for romance reasons or spanish for Football reasons (Barcelona to be precise) wink
I just love the two countries!
Not that I hate been a Nigerian oh! grin but Nigeria doesn't trip me like this two countries!

(1) (Reply)

Kegites Club Of Nigeria / Blogging Ni Ede Yoruba / PHOTOS: New Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adewusi, Gets Staff Of Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.