Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3531027 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by auxbeco(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Am pleased to inform you guys that this coming Saturday being the 14th day of September have been mapped out as the great day of matriculation for newly admitted [2013/2014] student .
 Am sure that day will be full of fun as freshers flex about with friends and families..I will keep you updated with the pictures of the matriculation from my center [Awka Center].If you wish to have your center
matriculation pictures on the blog,simply contact me through the blog link

Link - http://noungist..co.uk/2013/09/20132014-matriculation-ceremony-coming.html?m=1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
am loosing faith in this thead. old student why av u stop answering us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2013
kekakuz: guys pls wen is it too late to submit a file
av been trying am now in 200 level

kekakuz: am loosing faith in this thead. old student why av u stop answering us.

Your post(s) aint clear, so, expect no response(s). Punctuations are meant to be used, at least. Reconstruct ur post, pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Juwonb007:

Your post(s) aint clear, so, expect no response(s). Punctuations are meant to be used, at least. Reconstruct ur post, pls.

swear you did not understand what i wrote.how do you read,LIKE A TODDLER?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2013
kekakuz:

?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2013
ayonimoje2903: what course?
CIT 143. Introduction to data organization and management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Computer science 100level, add me on bbm 280c1288, whatsapp 08187574622
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by saleemola: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2013
plz,iz it compluzory 4 a fresher to reg 4 d exam. Am a pol sci new stnd.ad me on whatsapp 07063105310
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2013
kekakuz: am loosing faith in this thead. old student why av u stop answering us.

I am losing faith on this thread.Old students,why have you stopped answering us?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2013
kekakuz:

Much better with this.But stop cursing! You can shoot your questions now!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje2903(f): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Pls i nid urgent answer pls. I heard they'v been giving them matriculatn gown. What do i hav 2 tek along 2 get mine? Please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djfakson: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls, i am yet to register for dis open university school. Can i still do it dis week & be part of dis year Matric.....urgent reply plsssssssssssssssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
djfakson: Pls, i am yet to register for dis open university school. Can i still do it dis week & be part of dis year Matric.....urgent reply plsssssssssssssssss
Yes, you can!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeptniyi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Someone please help, i am interested in studying the indira ghandi postgraduate diploma, i heard the coursez are offered at NOUN. I bag three professional certificates from uk at qcf level 5 and 6 in hrm, vusiness mgt and mgt of info system. I need informatiin abt tuition as ignou charges rs14000 for this course, tganks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Guys, I submitted my project and seminar today. For the former, bind 6 copies! I'm so tired right now.Bye!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
ferdimako: Guys, I submitted my project and seminar today. For the former bind 6 copies! I'm so tired right now.Bye!
wishing you all the best, you've been of great help on this thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
ferdimako: Guys, I submitted my project and seminar today. For the former bind 6 copies! I'm so tired right now.Bye!
congratulations! Wish I was thru too. But ll be too soon. All the best in your endeavours.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
This thread will miss you after your convocation in January. All the best bro!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wish you All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Guy, u too gbaski. The sky is ur starting point! All the very bestttttttttttttttt, FERDIMAKO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
ya all made writing on this thread a big deal.its an online forum i dont have to punch the alt button everytime because i want to use all the punctuation marks.
after all the corrections,i still did not get an answer from anyone.
this is cyber bullying.
no be so?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Roserbert(m): 3:45am On Sep 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Much better with this. You can shoot your questions now!

Juwonb007:

Your post(s) aint clear, so, expect no response(s). pls.

Hello great people,

QUICK ONE PLS, I registered 7 courses, I have my TMA links for all the courses already and have also registered all the courses for Exam.

The challenge is, I still don't have course materials for two of my courses CIT711 & CIT753 (Computer Fundamentals, and Introduction to internet)
. All the five I presently has, I downloaded from the e-library, but for these two no resource on them on the library.

Does anybody has a link where I can get these materials? Please you can share as a reply to this......

+

Please any PGD Information Technology student in the house can drop a mail to roserobert0902@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. Let's see how we can help each other graduate with better result.

Thank you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Can anybody here give me the full description on how i can get to NOUN headquarters @ V/I?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2013
baba11: Can anybody here give me the full description on how i can get to NOUN headquarters @ V/I?

Go to Bonny Camp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Roserbert:

Hello great people,

QUICK ONE PLS, I registered 7 courses, I have my TMA links for all the courses already and have also registered all the courses for Exam.

The challenge is, I still don't have course materials for two of my courses CIT711 & CIT753 (Computer Fundamentals, and Introduction to internet)
. All the five I presently has, I downloaded from the e-library, but for these two no resource on them on the library.

Does anybody has a link where I can get these materials? Please you can share as a reply to this......

+

Please any PGD Information Technology student in the house can drop a mail to roserobert0902@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. Let's see how we can help each other graduate with better result.

Thank you all.

Ask around and consult the IT people in your SC if they can help you get the two courses' materials. I know someone that did CIT711 last semester. If you can afford the photocopying and shipment from Jos, I will get it for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ola2006: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2013
I wrote my final exam since JAN/FEB up till now I have not seen my result. Who has the idea when the results are coming out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2013
kekakuz: ya all made writing on this thread a big deal.its an online forum i dont have to punch the alt button everytime because i want to use all the punctuation marks.
after all the corrections,i still did not get an answer from anyone.
this is cyber bullying.
no be so?

Where is the question? If you need a doctor, you have to find him, be calm and respectful.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2013
ola2006: I wrote my final exam since JAN/FEB up till now I have not seen my result. Who has the idea when the results are coming out.

They were released in May. Check your portal via exam registration link and go to your SC. What you should be saying is, some are missing. I did 18 courses, got results for 11 and still hunting for the missing 7.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2013
afangide: wishing you all the best, you've been of great help on this thread

Thanks all for your best wishes toward me. I'm happy and grateful, we're moving as a family.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh222: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls my name ugochukwu, do I need to pay d shol fees before I start my clearance or I just need to go to d study center wit my paper before payin money pls I need an ans thank u...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh222: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls is there anytin like aspsectance fees into Noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2013
josh222: Pls is there anytin like aspsectance fees into Noun

http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/schedulepay.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1585) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.