Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,610 members, 7,861,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3527834 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Go to Bonny Camp.
Be serious bro,i just want to know which bus to take and where i am suppose to alight when i go there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
baba11: Be serious bro,i just want to know which bus to take and where i am suppose to alight when i go there.

Okay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
baba11: Can anybody here give me the full description on how i can get to NOUN headquarters @ V/I?
From where?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
josh222: Pls my name ugochukwu, do I need to pay d shol fees before I start my clearance or I just need to go to d study center wit my paper before payin money pls I need an ans thank u...
Go to your SC for clearance first then other things follow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
josh222: Pls is there anytin like aspsectance fees into Noun
You mean acceptance fee?!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Download MSC info Tech Past Questions Here.(first Semester)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eduwalter(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
After paying d skul fees, wat nxt cos i have been tryig 2 fund my e wallet since yesterday with d pin i was given but i got Invalid Transaction Number!
- Kindly cross check your transaction number and selected payment bank.
- If you just made payment, kindly check back after 10 mins. as reply.....
pls i need ur assistance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eduwalter: After paying d skul fees, wat nxt cos i have been tryig 2 fund my e wallet since yesterday with d pin i was given but i got Invalid Transaction Number!
- Kindly cross check your transaction number and selected payment bank.
- If you just made payment, kindly check back after 10 mins. as reply.....
pls i need ur assistance
Which of the banks did you make your payment? Ideally, the bank teller ought to have helped you to fund your e-wallet IMMEDIATELY payment was made. Please, you have to visit the bank in order to clarify this. However, I think zenith bank is NOUN-friendly when It comes to payment of fees. Henceforth, consider using zenith bank for all your NOUN-related transactions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PERFECT2(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am a new student. Please,how do i print my apllication form? I was told to bring it too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by talktozingo(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls I have excess fund in my ewallet and its pgd pls is dre any way I can get a refund.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ola2006: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
ferdimako:

They were released in May. Check your portal via exam registration link and go to your SC. What you should be saying is, some are missing. I did 18 courses, got results for 11 and still hunting for the missing 7.

Please my Brother, how do I hunt for the missing courses. do i need to register them as another examination is far approaching now. Awaiting your reply thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
talktozingo :
Pls I have excess fund in my ewallet and its pgd pls is dre any way I can get a refund.
Are you done with your studies at NOUN? If yes, then getting a refund will not be a big deal. Just go to your SC with an application letter and a print out of your e-wallet.
NOTE: It MUST be a colour print out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
PER-FECT:
Am a new student. Please,how do i print my apllication form? I was told to bring it too.
You can get It on your portal via the "print application form" link.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eduwalter(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
seyisanya: Which of the banks did you make your payment? Ideally, the bank teller ought to have helped you to fund your e-wallet IMMEDIATELY payment was made. Please, you have to visit the bank in order to clarify this. However, I think zenith bank is NOUN-friendly when It comes to payment of fees. Henceforth, consider using zenith bank for all your NOUN-related transactions.
i purchased d pin from zenith and went to d bank for clerification and i was told to contine trying dat it's a general prblm dat they have been receiving complain from oda students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eduwalter:
i purchased d pin from zenith and went to d bank for clerification and i was told to contine trying dat it's a general prblm dat they have been receiving complain from oda students
Really? That's serious- well, Just allow 48 hours after which you go back to the bank. Keep disturbing them until the matter is resolved. Sorry about this, I understand how you feel right now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
ola2006:

Please my Brother, how do I hunt for the missing courses. do i need to register them as another examination is far approaching now. Awaiting your reply thanks

They won't even be available for you to re-register. U can go and lay your complaint at your SC but they too have no solution.Only Lagos can do sth but am waiting on my unofficial link man.It is so cruel.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
ferdimako:

They won't even be available for you to re-register. U can go and lay your complaint at your SC but they too have no solution.Only Lagos can do sth but am waiting on my unofficial link man.It is so cruel.
All will be well!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls oh i need CHM101 I dont know why i'm finding it difficult to get this course material. Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 4:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Examination time table(draft) is out! Find attached a copy of the POP and e-exam time table. ALL THE BEST!

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: Examination time table(draft) is out! Find attached a copy of the POP and e-exam time table. ALL THE BEST!

Please, don't tell me this is real! #:-s~:-)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Go and read your books oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by auxbeco(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2013
A friend of mine. Whom is a student at NOUN just launched a new blog for noun gist...Juts that he is lacking topics..so if you have anythin you want to talk about and make it public simply hola †ђξ guy @ 08103657802

Blog name -www.noungist..com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: From where?
CMS lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: All will be well!

Thanks.Draft time tables in already! O boy, you guys are in for it.However, perseverance and God's favor are all you need to conquer. Try locate past question papers in case of POPs!

Anybody in Computer Science,can ask me for past questions, I've got some. Again go to your SC for those!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks.Draft time tables in already! O boy, you guys are in for it.However, perseverance and God's favor are all you need to conquer. Try locate past question papers in case of POPs!

Anybody in Computer Science,can ask me for past questions, I've got some. Again go to your SC for those!
Thanks for the candid advice. Do they(NOUN) actually repeat questions- as per POP exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2013
baba11: CMS lagos.

Board a bus going to Eko hotel round-about. Drop at Legico. You will see NOUN building staring at you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kuby22: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Cud you pls send me some of ur past quetions am in computer sci 100level my email is kuby22@yahoo.com or is dere anyoda way I can get it thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: Thanks for the candid advice. Do they(NOUN) actually repeat questions- as per POP exams?

Yep! A lot! But now they are having many of those to choose questions from. When we did in January, NOUN had only one edition,so every question was repeated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2013
kuby22:

Cud you pls send me some of ur past quetions am in computer sci 100level my email is kuby22@yahoo.com or is dere anyoda way I can get it thanks

Bro, did you go for the orientation at all? 100L and 200L courses except LAW courses are e-exams. So nobody has them, they're administered on the computer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Yep! A lot! But now they are having many of those to choose questions from. When we did in January, NOUN had only one edition,so every question was repeated.
Great to know. You mean January, 2013 was the 2nd edition of NOUN POP exams- meaning POP started about this time last year? If It is so then It won't be incorrect to say NOUN has only 3 editions of POP so far- If I'm wrong, kindly enlighten me as regards this. God bless you bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ola2006: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Can you please send your phone number to my mail: olagunjub@yahoo.com. I need to speak to you one on one regarding this issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
ola2006:

Can you please send your phone number to my mail: olagunjub@yahoo.com. I need to speak to you one on one regarding this issue

Bros, throw the issue here or use my profile to see my e-mail addy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1584) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.