Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3530852 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: Great to know. You mean January, 2013 was the 2nd edition of NOUN POP exams- meaning POP started about this time last year? If It is so then It won't be incorrect to say NOUN has only 3 editions of POP so far- If I'm wrong, kindly enlighten me as regards this. God bless you bro.

Yeah, the recent POP editions were: first POP was Jun/Aug 2012,2nd was Jan/Mar 2013, 3rd was Jun/Aug 2013 and 4th will be Sep/Nov 2013.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah, the recent POP editions were: first POP was Jun/Aug 2012,2nd was Jan/Mar 2013, 3rd was Jun/Aug 2013 and 4th will be Sep/Nov 2013.
Thanks a great deal. I so much appreciate this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow! I have my first exam 30th September. Please- to those who have written POP exams before, are exam questions STRICTLY within the confines of the topics covered in TMAs or one should expect beyond. Guess why I'm asking? My first paper(exam) has a 300 page-material!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: Wow! I have my first exam 30th September. Please- to those who have written POP exams before, are exam questions STRICTLY within the confines of the topics covered in TMAs or one should expect beyond. Guess why I'm asking? My first paper(exam) has a 300 page-material!

No.POPs' questions do not come repeated as TMAs, in fact no repetitions of anything...Pls try to see past question papers so that you get some sort of areas of concentration, so that you don't read everything but the kitchen sink.300 pages? On the other hand,TMAs' questions are seen in the E-exams...repetitions abound! All could be repeated and you see some additional ones.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: Thanks a great deal. I so much appreciate this.

Don't mention!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
oyinkan2: @Seyisanya, please where am I going to see my Exams timetable.
Check page 131(the page before this) of this thread. I posted It yesterday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
seyisanya: Examination time table(draft) is out! Find attached a copy of the POP and e-exam time table. ALL THE BEST!
Thanks for this information...JAH bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

No.POPs' questions do not come repeated as TMAs, in fact no repetitions of anything...Pls try to see past question papers so that you get some sort of areas of concentration, so that you don't read everything but the kitchen sink.300 pages? On the other hand,TMAs' questions are seen in the E-exams...repetitions abound! All could be repeated and you see some additional ones.
Thanks for always being there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
c33b33: Thanks for this information...JAH bless you.
You're welcome bro. Remain blessed!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
wanted to reg for my exam now,bt the site dey talk anoda tin[exam reg closed]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Damselnoni: wanted to reg for my exam now,bt the site dey talk anoda tin[exam reg closed]

Try again, it's probably a temporal glitch, I just loaded my e-wallet & registered 4 7 courses now!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
tobnical: Download MSC info Tech Past Questions Here.(first Semester)
Where?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
SONKOko:

Board a bus going to Eko hotel round-about. Drop at Legico. You will see NOUN building staring at you.
tanks a bunch bro!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Damselnoni: wanted to reg for my exam now,bt the site dey talk anoda tin[exam reg closed]

The site is gaining too much traffic,so it's a congestion problem.Keep doing it or wait on others.Around mid night or early morning,it'll be very very free.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
dawoyo:

Try again, it's probably a temporal glitch, I just loaded my e-wallet & registered 4 7 courses now!
thanx love
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

The site is gaining too much traffic,so it's a congestion problem.Keep doing it or wait on others.Around mid night or early morning,it'll be very very free.
thanx bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
PGD.IT past question papers(for CIT742, '722, '736, '752 & '756) needed o. Kindly scan and send to adeola92@hotmail.co.uk if u have any. Thanks a million folks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
ferdimako:

You na wan kill the site ni? Leave am rest na! Don't mind me...Just kidding.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Any M.Ed.(Masters in Education Administration and Planning) student or graduate in the house- Past question papers needed. Please assist a brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamud3: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
anybody from Ilorin center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vevyarn: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2013
seyisanya: Wow! I have my first exam 30th September. Please- to those who have written POP exams before, are exam questions STRICTLY within the confines of the topics covered in TMAs or one should expect beyond. Guess why I'm asking? My first paper(exam) has a 300 page-material!
pls wher can i get the link for exam time table, or pls send to my email Vevyarn 101@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jaynec(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2013
Please I need info, based on the list of medical courses offered by NOUN n their durations/ school programme calender. Thnks !
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vevyarn: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2013
donbrowser: Pls oh i need CHM101 I dont know why i'm finding it difficult to get this course material. Pls help
which study center are you. I hav material but im in lagos apapa.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Jaynec: Please I need info, based on the list of medical courses offered by NOUN n their durations/ school programme calender. Thnks !
Please, kindly visit www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Vevyarn: pls wher can i get the link for exam time table, or pls send to my email Vevyarn 101@yahoo.com. Thanks
Check your email inbox or spam. I Just sent the timetable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osarodon(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Please help with past question on the following courses
MBA 822 Information Technology Management
MBA 852 Decision Support System
MBF 841 Emerging Technologies in Information Technology

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vevyarn: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
seyisanya: Check your email inbox or spam. I Just sent the timetable.
thanks, i got d msg.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2013
seyisanya: Check your email inbox or spam. I Just sent the timetable.
pls bro can you forward the time table to me? ele_adaji@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2013
Ejaay: pls bro can you forward the time table to me? ele_adaji@yahoo.com
Did you get the mail? Check your inbox or spam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2013
Please, download the examination timetable below.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1585) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.