Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3496173 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
swtme:

Guy u don't av 2 joke over everything...I'm not here 4 pleasure n not everyone as d free time to read...I just want to know if there's something I can do now that I didn't meet up n if there's none that means I av to plan better for next time...

Perhaps i can hook u up for the right price u interested?

Abeg i dey play oh, this tma self i never touch am, 8 courses and the answers are so damn similar, na waoh for conventional school at least u can infer but here either right or wrong i need to start dusting my brain and burning late nite candles soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
ok i don look up titivate according to "ferdimako" and i need to tidy up sharply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
swtme:

Guy u don't av 2 joke over everything...I'm not here 4 pleasure n not everyone as d free time to read...I just want to know if there's something I can do now that I didn't meet up n if there's none that means I av to plan better for next time...
Gal, try read n do it, its not everyone dt has time for dt, we r jst trying squeezing all to meet up. For your own advantage, read n do it, if u can't den, look for your colleagues and get answers from dem, but think of exam anyway!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
Charitymuna: hi pals. maths/computer science 300level NOUN students. pls add me on whatapp>07031603985

I'm in Math /computer science but not 300level yet. I'll add you anyways.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
swtme:

Na u sabi... tongue How can u pass without reading?.... exam go hard. I dey avoid this type for hall.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
I will suggest that you try and read.. start now.... and while reading... you can attempt the tma. You can make it. Cheers!
swtme:

tnx dearie but in a situation where I haven't read any of d textbooks n d tma is on now with a deadline what do u suggest I do?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
mehn dis questions for enterpreneurial studies tough ooo, well sha, am almost done, and i fink am sure of all i wrote down. 08097009204
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
vicdon: mehn dis questions for enterpreneurial studies tough ooo, well sha, am almost done, and i fink am sure of all i wrote down. 08097009204
ur number no dey go oooo. Let's titivate na!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I will suggest that you try and read.. start now.... and while reading... you can attempt the tma. You can make it. Cheers!

tnx dearie I'll do just that kiss

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
ferdimako:
Na u sabi... tongue How can u pass without reading?.... exam go hard. I dey avoid this type for hall.

I wasn't planning to enter d exam hall without reading I've never n never will...I was only talking bout d tma considering d fact that it as a deadline. .. if only I can titivate tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Word of the day...............TITIVATE grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
hollayemy89: Gal, try read n do it, its not everyone dt has time for dt, we r jst trying squeezing all to meet up. For your own advantage, read n do it, if u can't den, look for your colleagues and get answers from dem, but think of exam anyway!

I really appreciate ur advice its really helpful

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
trytillmake:

Perhaps i can hook u up for the right price u interested?

Abeg i dey play oh, this tma self i never touch am, 8 courses and the answers are so damn similar, na waoh for conventional school at least u can infer but here either right or wrong i need to start dusting my brain and burning late nite candles soon.

Hahaha na me u wan job abi....on a serious note u r definitely right we really av 2 burn late night candles...tnx 4 opening up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
delly31:
He was actually helping you.......if only you would look up that word. I did and that's what I'm doing right now, trust me i have some 8s and 8.5s without actually................... lipsrsealed

Yeah, never knew he was serious...my bad n besides d word sounds funny
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
swtme:

I wasn't planning to enter d exam hall without reading I've never n never will...I was only talking bout d tma considering d fact that it as a deadline. .. if only I can titivate tongue
OK dear. Last exam, cit891 day1 was like that. How can sb ask me answers to a narrative situation? I just 'boned' up. Where do we start? ...wasn't ready to allow a staffer accuse me of helping my lady when I don't even know her...answer script taken. No way but I pitied her Shaa. If u rely on sb in d hall, u so much belong to d unknown...all ur beauty and smiles won't make sense.haha..u dey work no b a reason...u signed up for d course.

Guys on clean shaves and wears couldn't write when a staff member approached. Shameful scenes...I tell ya!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
delly31: Word of the day...............TITIVATE grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
no be me invent that word oh... grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
swtme:

No deadline like deadline. They will be available throughout September... even well into October. Don't push ur luck though. Again, u are preparing for d exams when u do the TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
@jboixxxx, me no no meanini of titivate ooo, buh my number dey go sha,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
jboixxx:
ur number no dey go oooo. Let's titivate na!

try ma digit again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ossaifamous(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
ferdimako:
firm? Read old pages and use d site to figure out a major u are qualified for, based on ur O'level subjects.
I meant form , autocorrect kept finising me, my brother is the one I am making the enquiry for
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
ferdimako:
No deadline like deadline. They will be available throughout September... even well into October. Don't push luck though. Again, u are preparing for d exams when u do the TMAs.

I'm gonna find u n hug u (after they find d cure 4 ebola)cos u just hit d nail on d head. ..u gave me d answer I needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
ferdimako:
OK dear. Last exam, cit891 day1 was like that. How can sb ask me answers to a narrative situation? I just 'boned' up. Where do we start? ...wasn't ready to allow a staffer accuse me of helping my lady when I don't even know her...answer script taken. No way but I pitied her Shaa. If u rely on sb in d hall, u so much belong to d unknown...all ur beauty and smiles won't make sense.haha..u dey work no b a reason...u signed up for d course.

Guys on clean shaves and wears couldn't write when a staff member approached. Shameful scenes...I tell ya!

U're so right...don't mean to brag but I can't be caught doing this. ...its embarrassing n degrading
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ossaifamous:
I meant form , autocorrect kept finising me, my brother is the one I am making the enquiry for
D PIN is on sale always at d participating banks. However, he should just get it, fill out d online form and wait till January 2015 to get screened and he enrols. Or do u think he can start from this semester? Exams start September 29.
Pls check d websites to see if he is qualified!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
pricelessmr:

I'm in Math /computer science but not 300level yet. I'll add you anyways.
What's your level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello guys ...pls can i still use the form pin i bought in November 2013 to apply for admission in 2014/2015 academic year?

i filled the online application form today with the form pin i got from the Bank. When i finished, it says 'application status; admitted' but it has 2012 academic session as first semester.

This is the image after filling the form..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
guys in the house please i need help on how to register my courses for this semester since the site is down.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
netsurf: Hello guys ...pls can i still use the form pin i bought in November 2013 to apply for admission in 2014/2015 academic year?

i filled the online application form today with the form pin i got from the Bank. When i finished, it says 'application status; admitted' but it has 2012 academic session as first semester.

Go to ur SC with everything u have...I mean ur documents. Even if u don't wanna start up now...try getting ur matric number.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
yemminz: guys in the house please i need help on how to register my courses for this semester since the site is down.
That link is up!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
netsurf: Hello guys ...pls can i still use the form pin i bought in November 2013 to apply for admission in 2014/2015 academic year?

you have been given admission and you are still asking for what to do. ok o. go to the SC with all your credentials and print the admission letter. continue your screening and forget about the academic session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUN2014: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
TMA: I need answers to GST 707 TMA's questions. Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
NOUN2014: TMA: I need answers to GST 707 TMA's questions. Pls help
N3K.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Takoro13:
you have been given admission and you are still asking for what to do. ok o. go to the SC with all your credentials and print the admission letter. continue your screening and forget about the academic session.
current semester, u meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.