Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,275 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478389 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dovemart(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2014
Anyone who newly applied for B.sc Criminology & Security Studies in PH Study centre? Do contact me on 07035526999. I'm also newly admitted for the 2015 Session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 4:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Results are out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Results are out! Check your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by azidomedogo: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
guys is the tma link working properly now.anyone been able to view result of submitted tma ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2014
dawoyo: Results are out! Check your portal.
Oh yea....they captured all my courses. No missing result...but it is all pass!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2014
jboixxx: Interested Lagos students should buzz me for a copy of the just released result. Couldn't have it uploaded because it's above NL approved file limit
Do u mean d real grading? And Apapa SC's too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2014
4reigningqueen:

poor man.

i dnt deal with debtors!
See you.......name your price, you didn't. I jst told you what I can pay not what I'm willing to pay. In short, u don't have the past questions so don't hold me to ransom. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2014
azidomedogo: guys is the tms link working properly now.anyone been able to view result of submitted tma ?

I see mine immediately after submitting the TMAs since Tuesday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Please anybody with 100L 2nd semester computer science course materials for sale at a reasnable price can pm me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
Oh yea....they captured all my courses. No missing result...but it is all pass!
Congr@s
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by azidomedogo: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2014
delly31:

I see mine immediately after submitting the TMAs since Tuesday
aiit.its showing now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
the portal captured all pass but the SC said i failed 2 courses. why the discrepancy or is it an issue of missing result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
good morning sir, please after have printed my tmas, I logged in to tick and submit, but whenever I click on one of my registered course it doesn't display any questions, but if I click on any other course it do display questions. Pls what could be d problem sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2014
honourableseyi: Please anybody with 2nd semester computer science course materials for sale at a reasnable price can pm me.
What level?....not that I have. But they are online!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2014
oluwabuse: good morning sir, please after have printed my tmas, I logged in to tick and submit, but whenever I click on one of my registered course it doesn't display any questions, but if I click on any other course it do display questions. Pls what could be d problem sir.
I don't understand u...are u on ur TMA portal? That is where u should be and click on d TMAs not courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2014
uau: the portal captured all pass but the SC said i failed 2 courses. why the discrepancy or is it an issue of missing result?
That is a tough one! Which SC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2014
yemminz: for over a week now i have been trying to login through the usual noun.edu.ng but at first it says wrong login parameters , and now i can not even visit the site. here is what i need , another site to register my courses or advise on how to go round the fomer,thanks.
Use 'forget ur password' link if ur email addy login credentials are correct or head to ur SC ASAP! I know u are d one missing sth.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2014
baba11: Congr@s
Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:
That is a tough one! Which SC?

Benin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2014
To d NOUNites criminology students in 200 level..
Am in 100level second second-semester
These are the courses i registered this-semester....
1- BHM 101 - principles of Economics.
2- CIT 102 - Application softwares
Skills.
3- CSS 112 - Sociology of Law: The Context of Law.
4- CSS 132 - Ethnography and social structure of Nigeria.
5- CSS 134 - Geography of Nigeria
6- CSS 136 - Introduction to Criminology II
7- CSS 152 - Introduction to Nigerian Criminal Law
8- GST 102 - Use of English and Communication skills II
9- Citizens and the State
10- GST 103 - Study Skills
Its a Total of 24 credit units...
Principle of economis & citizens and state are the two Elective (E) courses, others are compulsory (C)
but GST 103 - Study skills has 0 credit unit... Is this course really compulsory, did u do it in ur own time ? Thanks for your Reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2014
uau:

Benin
Try to be sure from d HQ.... so as to know whether to pick up d failed courses or not. Human errors are abound....do u feel both courses ought to be passed? Because most times we know we would pass but don't know d grades. I determine all my passes and 80% of d grades.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2014
yes. i am sure i would have passed them. what is your number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2014
JAGARS: To d NOUNites criminology students in 200 level..
Am in 100level second second-semester
These are the courses i registered this-semester....
1- BHM 101 - principles of Economics.
2- CIT 102 - Application softwareos
Skills.
3- CSS 112 - Sociology of Law: The Context of Law.
4- CSS 132 - Ethnography and social structure of Nigeria.
5- CSS 134 - Geography of Nigeria
6- CSS 136 - Introduction to Criminology II
7- CSS 152 - Introduction to Nigerian Criminal Law
8- GST 102 - Use of English and Communication skills II
9- Citizens and the State
10- GST 103 - Study Skills
Its a Total of 24 credit units...
Principle of economis & citizens and state are the two Elective (E) courses, others are compulsory (C)
but GST 103 - Study skills has 0 credit unit... Is this course really compulsory, did u do it in ur own time ? Thanks for your Reply
It is. During my time I made a B ...0X4=0! I thought that course had been wiped out. Did they bring it back? Did u not go to ur SC for ticking of ur current courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
uau: yes. i am sure i would have passed them. what is your number?
I am a student not a staffer. I guess the real grades now on ur portal is d deal decider.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako]
What level?....not that I have. But they are online![/qu

100L. Yes I know but I need the hard copy . I want to compare the price; if printing and binding it by myself will cost less. I mean the cost of toner and paper, I have printer already. I don't like reading on the screen ni when it is purposely for program like this. The marking and underlining of cogent words, sentence and topics to make revision easier has been my habbit. Also I want to have those materias not only in my soft copies library but also in my hardcopy library. How far about your result? Success lo ma jasi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2014
uau: the portal captured all pass but the SC said i failed 2 courses. why the discrepancy or is it an issue of missing result?

Has anyone experienced this too or should we see it as human error? How possible is the situation like this? Universal or rare occassion?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2014
ferdimako:

YES! Grades included; same as with the ones on the portal...A, B, C,...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akinjis(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please when is course registeRation closing@all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
akinjis: Please when is course registeRation closing@all

When you click on course registration and it says access denied na ni. That can be any moment from now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
RESULT IS OUT.. I FAILED CIT891 ADVANCED MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY. IS IT COMPULSORY TO REPEAT AN
ELECTIVE COURSE. THERE ARE GRADING. A, B, C, D, E , F
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=honourableseyi][/quote]
OK...dey find them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
yobostic62:

Bros, which result If it is last semester's result...tank God o!! But why d SC?? Aren't we suppose 2check via our portals?

check ur portal its there

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.