Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488429 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
baba11: ...lesson learnt...pls sir,let's be a good Nigerian..#chai..
I don't believe in Nigeria.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 3:53am On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Really?

You don't believe in this country yet you attended and graduated from its Open University and are even doing a masters programme there.

If you don't believe in this country then why are you with NOUN? A University established under an Act promulgated by Lawmakers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don't you think you're being hypocritical? SMH

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luka316(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2014
I just found out from portal.nysc.gov.ng/CheckInstitutionCourses.aspx that noun is now accredited institute for nysc.

Kudos to noun mgt keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2014
The great respected brothers and sisters, pls. I am seriously looking for kind sombody to assist me directly or indirectly to get my transcript, no matter how much it will cost me. Tnx in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tekkyboy(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
1. January 2015.
2.Go and meet the human students' counselor.
3. U can pm me but on serious concerns.
ok thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Obinoscopy: Really?

You don't believe in this country yet you attended and graduated from its Open University and are even doing a masters programme there.

If you don't believe in this country then why are you with NOUN? A University established under an Act promulgated by Lawmakers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don't you think you're being hypocritical? SMH
You don't even have all my history. I was born here etc...those still don't make me believe in Nigeria. Do I answer to you? U too say the same thing but privately for now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
dauaminu: The great respected brothers and sisters, pls. I am seriously looking for kind sombody to assist me directly or indirectly to get my transcript, no matter how much it will cost me. Tnx in advance.
Go to the head office, pay the money @ Skye bank & give d school an address for d mailing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
You don't even have all my history. I was born here etc...those still don't make me believe in Nigeria. Do I answer to you?
You are an adult thus you don't answer to me or anyone for that matter. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy.

If you don't believe in this country you should not be seeking anything from it, NOUN masters programme inclusive.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jakigaga(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Good Morning guys,how do i go about changing my study center?I just got a new job and have to move.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zanga3(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Luka316: I just found out from portal.nysc.gov.ng/CheckInstitutionCourses.aspx that noun is now accredited institute for nysc.

Kudos to noun mgt keep up the good work

noun is moving on, kudos to Tenebe and his crew.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Dear Honourable members of the house, i wish to notify you that i have keen interest in contesting for NOUN ALUMNI Vice Chairman North Central , with due respect, i count it more important to notify all members of this forum before informing my study centre, please your response will motivate me in collecting my form this week. Finally, you are invited to join my campaign committee, kindly forward a mail to me if u wish to join my campaign committee at apetajudeens@yahoo.com or text me a message using 07066369302, all others strategies shall be discussed more importantly on mobilization fees.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2014
jakigaga: Good Morning guys,how do i go about changing my study center?I just got a new job and have to move.
It is as simple as ABC, just write a letter to NOUN through your study centre that u wish to change your study centre to your new station and wait for reply, 3 or 4 days u are through.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Go to the head office, pay the money @ Skye bank & give d school an address for d mailing.
tnk u. God bless u. I have done all the procedures for more than two month ago. Still no response! I urgently need the transcript. Any alternative action?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by okoliagbionu: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2014
When are we going to c our result. We in arts and social science?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by okoliagbionu: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Pls any CSS STUDENT HERE, should help me with css134 tma. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
dauaminu: tnk u. God bless u. I have done all the procedures for more than two months ago. Still no response! I urgently need the transcript. Any alternative action?
Call the pple u dealt with. What address did u provide...have u been in touch with both sides?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2014
apeelewuetu: Dear Honourable members of the house, i wish to notify you that i have keen interest in contesting for NOUN ALUMNI Vice Chairman North Central , with due respect, i count it more important to notify all members of this forum before informing my study centre, please your response will motivate me in collecting my form this week. Finally, you are invited to join my campaign committee, kindly forward a mail to me if u wish to join my campaign committee at apetajudeens@yahoo.com or text me a message using 07066369302, all others strategies shall be discussed more importantly on mobilization fees.
Haha...no students' union to check NOUN excesses but there is an Alumnus committee that always disturbs me with its SMSs!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Obinoscopy: You are an adult thus you don't answer to me or anyone for that matter. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy.

If you don't believe in this country you should not be seeking anything from it, NOUN masters programme inclusive.
Really...u think d President that goes abroad for any medical concern is patriotic? U need to define hypocrisy. I really care less on ur position. Every Nigerian is a hypocrite including u!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Really...u think d President that goes abroad for any medical concern is patriotic. U need to define hypocrisy. I really care less on ur position. Every Nigerian is a hypocrite including u!
Don't justify your wrong actions because of the wrong actions of others....

And you're wrong. Not every Nigerian is a hypocrite like yourself. Some still believe in this country and their actions shows it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Obinoscopy: Don't justify your wrong actions because of the wrong actions of others....

And you're wrong. Not every Nigerian is a hypocrite like yourself. Some still believe in this country and their actions shows show it.
You know you are hypocritical. Every Nigerian is. Again, I don't believe in Nigeria!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Call the pple u dealt with. What address did u provide...have u been in touch with both sides?
tnk u i will try to get d number of the relevant person from HQ who can possibly help me. PLS. IF U WILL KINDLY HELP ME WITH A NUMBER OR CONNECT ME WITH SOMEBODY FROM HQ, I WILL BE IHIGHLY APPRECIATED. THIS IS MY EMAIL: DAUAMINU@GMAIL.COM
IAM READY TO PAY WHAT EVER IT MAY COST ME, PROVIDED I CAN GET MY TRANSCRIPT. TNX IN ADVANCE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2livescrew: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Great students of NOUN,Please i just want to find out when the sale of maters programme form will commence and if there is any NOUN centre around Oregun?Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
You know you are hypocritical. Every Nigerian is. Again, I don't believe in Nigeria!
I'm done with you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
U beta believe in it as soon as possible becausa anything that befall Nigeria befall us all e.g Ebola and BH tinz...God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Obinoscopy: I'm done with you.
I can't remember inviting u. Only impoverished pple and those who don't even realise how stunted their growths are...those not being abroad. . that claim patriotism. Folks who benefit from this carton, pretend to be also. I had all my kids in America...I work for Nigerian government...participating in every administration kind of guys. Religious guys feeding fat on earth...pointing road to heaven for followers. Parents cheating their children. BH is revealing how dull and hypocritical Nigerians are.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
baba11: U beta believe in it as soon as possible becausa anything that befall Nigeria befall us all e.g Ebola and BH tinz...God bless Nigeria!!!
Death is real mehn...anyhow it can take its course. If u believe in God...lead Christlike life...in whatever u do or believe in...do ur best. Being a Nigerian or believing in Nigeria doesn't mean a thing.

I just laugh here in Lagos as folks caress d sanitizers. U don't wanna die?....I came from where bombings happen...killing of pple is done periodically enmass and every day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
dauaminu: tnk u i will try to get d number of the relevant person from HQ who can possibly help me. PLS. IF U WILL KINDLY HELP ME WITH A NUMBER OR CONNECT ME WITH SOMEBODY FROM HQ, I WILL BE IHIGHLY APPRECIATED. THIS IS MY EMAIL: DAUAMINU@GMAIL.COM
IAM READY TO PAY WHAT EVER IT MAY COST ME, PROVIDED I CAN GET MY TRANSCRIPT. TNX IN ADVANCE.
Go and meet those u dealt with. U did not get their contacts? Where did u request them to send it? They don't send to anyhow destinations. Even if u wanna get it for u to use elsewhere... provide a good institution or establishment and pick it up from there. Did u request they send it to a school abroad or where? Let us talk here for now...others will benefit.

I am aware some students just want first-year transcript to apply to German schools for their B.Sc programs!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
kudos 2 everyone here,plz i need answers to bhm103,cit101,eco121 and 153.hadeeza917@gmail.com.tnx in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Go and meet those u dealt with. U did not get their contacts? Where did u request them to send it? They don't send to anyhow destinations. Even if u wanna get it for u to use elsewhere... provide a good institution or establishment and pick it up from there. Did u request they send it to a school abroad or where? Let us talk here for now...others will benefit.

I am aware some students just want first-year transcript to apply to German schools for their B.Sc programs!
i finished msc inf. Tech. Last year and applied for PHD in malaysia and tanzania, but they all requested me to summit my transcript before admission. I went to my study centre (katsina) I followed all the due process including the N5000 fees paid in d sky bank, etc. and i used an institution here in Nigeria to email d transcript so that i can get it and submite as requested. Over two months now, all in vein. I am in katsina and i dont know anybody at d HQ. I now urgently looking for a way out, so as not miss that chance. Tnx in anticipation!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Death is real mehn...anyhow it can take its course. If u believe in God...lead Christlike life...in whatever u do or believe in...do ur best. Being a Nigerian or believing in Nigeria doesn't mean a thing.

I just laugh here in Lagos as folks caress d sanitizers. U don't wanna die?....I came from where bombings happen...killing of pple is done periodically enmass and every day.
Henhen..Plateau state,righthuh?you sound as somebody who has stoned heart because of some situations you had passed through recently,right??To really wany to test your stand...assuming i get Ebola now,are u gonna shake me?hahahahahahaha....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
dauaminu: i finished msc inf. Tech. Last year and applied for PHD in malaysia and tanzania, but they all requested me to summit my transcript before admission. I went to my study centre (katsina) I followed all the due process including the N5000 fees paid in d sky bank, etc. and i used an institution here in Nigeria to email d transcript so that i can get it and submite as requested. Over two months now, all in vein. I am in katsina and i dont know anybody at d HQ. I now urgently looking for a way out, so as not miss that chance. Tnx in anticipation!
U didn't sound like a masters holder. Anyway, u have it already. You did the right thing but the problem is using ur study center. Do find out from them on the updates....and follow up. Then let me know where I can come in...I would have preferred dealing with NOUN on transcripts from headquarters on anyone's behalf if by proxy is permitted. I have an experience with mine pending there because I demanded that pause to allow my missing results crawl in. I might use the money for M.Sc's going to WES. Then pay another for d local deliveries of my B.Sc and M.Sc transcripts to a university here in Nigeria to enable me pick them up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.