Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475281 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote thank 4 sending d past ques. i appreciate it but pls help wit d remaining ones GST 707, CIT 7O1, BHM 725. God will bless u in return wit ur heart desire author=Lewis1988]I need pass questions for the following Course.BHM 711,BHM 757, BHM 761,BHM 743, BHM 725,GST 707, CIT 701 to femiidowu2@yahoo.com. God bless[/quote] and also 2 stevoh4eva@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2014
uppa: like seriously are you still on dis? Am not answerable to you.......i don't even think i mentioned or quoted your handle in the first place.....prolly you just trying to defend your actions, i don't nid to mention names to you, i don't know you neither do you know me....every individual is entitled to his/her opinion, its my opinion, you can as well continue wit urs too, you don't nid to justify your actions to me

What a double faceth human being you are. Not untill you quoted me before I know what and who you are talking to. When you are aware of the fact that you know me not, why can't you paddle your own canoe? Try to form a philantrophist here even when you can't answer any of the question I throw to you. I hate when someone talks from both sides of his mouth which you are doing now. I don't know who made you a judge on this thread or may be you are trying to contest for one. You can only justify what is wrong bro, what is right is right, no need of justifying it. Now that you have leap before you look, you are looking for a way of saving face. Answer the simple question, how many people have you send course materials to (hard copy) for free using your money to make photocies? My brother, please park very well. Shalom
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LegitDiva: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2014
hi guys, i want to confirm if anyone knows anybody that has completed their MSC infotech course, and has actually received a certificate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Please my people, I need the course material for Cit101. computer in society. Your help will be highly appreciated. benardnwaorgu@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2014
good morning guys, to get exam past questions which of the school library is advisable to go. The SC LIB or the HQ LIB. thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kennyfancy(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
pls am through with my OND
... i would like to know if NOUN offer direct entry...thanks.. looking forward to hear frm u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nethc: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Please who has the complete study material MBA 806(HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) pls email to ibekwe.stella@gmail.com. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2014
jojomario: Please help me out. I want to start my master degree program and I need a study centre close to ikotun or Ikeja region.

We already have one at Agidingbi, Ikeja

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gborostical(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
n
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femsyn(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
oladaeyo: good morning guys, to get exam past questions which of the school library is advisable to go. The SC LIB or the HQ LIB. thanx

Either of them is fine.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femsyn(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kennyfancy: pls am through with my OND
... i would like to know if NOUN offer direct entry...thanks.. looking forward to hear frm u

Yes! but with some conditions. Check http://nou.edu.ng/announcements/Approved%20Admission%20Advert%20for%202014-2015.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LegitDiva: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
please can anyone help me wit CIT 851 past question (advanced systems analysis and design). i will be grateful

chelseaumeh86@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
You just a hypocrite and a jobless one again, i guess dis is where you get your life......me contesting for what?......
honourableseyi:

What a double faceth human being you are. Not untill you quoted me before I know what and who you are talking to. When you are aware of the fact that you know me not, why can't you paddle your own canoe? Try to form a philantrophist here even when you can't answer any of the question I throw to you. I hate when someone talks from both sides of his mouth which you are doing now. I don't know who made you a judge on this thread or may be you are trying to contest for one. You can only justify what is wrong bro, what is right is right, no need of justifying it. Now that you have leap before you look, you are looking for a way of saving face. Answer the simple question, how many people have you send course materials to (hard copy) for free using your money to make photocies? My brother, please park very well. Shalom
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys, please let there be decorum here. No more insults and derailings please.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello my Fellow NOUNites.....
Pls is there any one doing or have already done....
( POL 126) - Citizens and the State.....
I got some Quest... 2 ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
JAGARS: Hello my Fellow NOUNites.....
Pls is there any one doing or have already done....
( POL 126) - Citizens and the State.....
I got some Quest... 2 ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Obinoscopy: Hey guys, please let there be decorum here. No more insults and derailings please.

Thanks
thanks bro.........am done talking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi every1,
We in the school of arts and social sciences are yet 2see our result ooo... Any idea as per wen d result will be released?? *tension*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fineworld: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls ferdimako, can u help me with BHM 103, CSS111, Eco 121, ENT 121 TMA answers. Or anybdy. My email is oghojaforfrank88@gmail.com, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
fineworld: Pls ferdimako, can u help me with BHM 103, CSS111, Eco 121, ENT 121 TMA answers. Or anybdy. My email is oghojaforfrank88@gmail.com, thanks
I don't have, Buddy. Nothing wey I no go c here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
ycmdng:
Fellow, please till when would the portal be opened for exam registration.
is opened already. go and register yours
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
4reigningqueen: ***str0lls in,d0dges flying chairs and tables,runs 0ut 0f thread before sustaining head injury*** cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
you dont need to run but stay and watch. me i de enjoy nam ooooo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ejaay: Please how can I drop a course and an exam? Pls help,
SC you go. go go go

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tekkyboy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
ferdimako:
I don't have, Buddy. Nothing wey I no go c here.
hello,can you still remember this name? Am a silent old followers of this thread,i know you study CS pls i have some important message to ask you as am aspiring to go for my degree in CS.

1. if i obtain and fill form now when am i likely to start my own semester?
2. There is a new e-counsellor design by noun on there website,i use it to check for my olevel result because i had 5c 3b and d7 in english but am chocked when it tells me i can be admitted for CS or mathematics.can it be so?
3. Pls can i have your email/number for some private talk?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nolio(m): 3:16am On Aug 21, 2014
I couldnt pay my 2nd semester fees.does it affect my admisn? Wil i stil continue 4rm were i stopd? 100L comm tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slowpois0n: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
i cant access www.noun.edu.ng since morning. whats wrong? i need to make payments.
[b]Edit: [/b]now back online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teebabs1: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
I currently tutor law, sociology and political science students at NOUN on a part time basis. I have prepared answers to all the related TMA questions.online. Do reach me via email toyos_int@yahoo.com if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soonest. Kindly tell others.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
pls, can you help me too.
My e-mail is juliusadeolotu@gmail.com
Thanks.

uppa: hi just sent you gst 807 past question and answer to your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slowpois0n: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
guys, how do i know the courses i will be doing(computer science) ? i logged into my account, clicked on course registration and saw 22 courses there, 11 for first semester and 11 for second semester. as opposed to the list of registrable courses on this document: http://www.nou.edu.ng/announcements/SST%202014%20JAN/PDF%20UNDER/Reg%20COMPUTER-2014.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hallo guys!

I did my exam registration yesterday, but I'm yet to see any TMA. What should I do....... should I go ahead to add all of them manually?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teebabs1: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
EXICON: pls, can you help me too.
My e-mail is juliusadeolotu@gmail.com
Thanks.

I sure can. Send an email to toyos_int@yahoo.com or call 08039633017

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.