Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488236 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
baba11: Henhen..Plateau state,righthuh?you sound as somebody who has stoned heart because of some situations you had passed through recently,right??To really wany to test your stand...assuming i get Ebola now,are u gonna shake me?hahahahahahaha....
Lagos pple are too afraid. Go get d Ebola first...is it only through shaking hands with sb? Ppl that go to brothels nko? Nobody knows if the sanitizers are potent. SPAR and even MTN are cashing in on the gullible fear-fear lagosians. Those creams can't sell in Jos. I'm sure u use salt while having a bath.

I leave my grey goatee unkempt and folks see me as a BH guy. If I wanna bomb ur assesses off...I come clean-shaven. If I wear my white jalabiaa...folks dey clear bank queues for me. Pple are dull in thinking... u wonder y BH is rampaging.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
U didn't sound like a masters holder. Anyway, u have it already. You did the right thing but the problem is using ur study center. Do find out from them on the updates....and follow up. Then let me know where I can come in...I would have preferred dealing with NOUN on transcripts from headquarters on anyone's behalf if by proxy is permitted. I have an experience with mine pending there because I demanded that pause to allow my missing results crawl in. I might use the money for M.Sc's going to WES. Then pay another for d local deliveries of my B.Sc and M.Sc transcripts to a university here in Nigeria to enable me pick them up.
MR. INSULTER...!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
dauaminu: MR. INSULTER...!
Bye bye.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Lagos pple are too afraid. Go get d Ebola first...is it only through shaking hands with sb? Ppl that go to brothels nko? Nobody knows if the sanitizers are potent. SPAR and even MTN are cashing in on the gullible fear-fear lagosians. Those creams can't sell in Jos. I'm sure u use salt while having a bath.

I leave my grey goatee unkempt and folks see me as a BH guy. If I wanna bomb ur assesses off...I come clean-shaven. If I wear my white jalabiaa...folks dey clear bank queues for me. Pple are dull in thinking... u wonder y BH is rampaging.
Haha..from Obasanjo's tone:ideylaughoooo...as regards ebola:it's not like that BRO..what baffles me is that despite high rate of poverty in the land, no one wants to die#both rich and poor pple...me ke,salt bathing??never!!!!!....On BH,definitely, our securities are lax and inefficient in this regard,we need more of intelligence things than physical security...also, we need to be proactive not reactive.. what stopped them from placing travelling restrictions on these countries being plaqued by this diseases before we contracted it..SMH,we are dull in thinking and right pple are not given chance to govern....SMH....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
Bye bye.
pls. My brother stop enjoying an abusive words over people......it will earn u nothing. Rather U may stagnantly remain arrogant, ever un-progressive and perhaps envious among the society. Go and carefully meditate through my few words of reminder!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
dauaminu: pls. My brother stop enjoying an abusive words over people......it will earn u nothing. Rather U may stagnantly remain arrogant, ever un-progressive and perhaps envious among the society. Go and carefully meditate through my few words of reminder!!
byebye
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
baba11: Haha..from Obasanjo's tone:ideylaughoooo...as regards ebola:it's not like that BRO..what baffles me is that despite high rate of poverty in the land, no one wants to die#both rich and poor pple...me ke,salt bathing??never!!!!!....On BH,definitely, our securities are lax and inefficient in this regard,we need more of intelligence things than physical security...also, we need to be proactive not reactive.. what stopped them from placing travelling restrictions on these countries being plaqued by this diseases before we contracted it..SMH,we are dull in thinking and right pple are not given chance to govern....SMH....
okay oooh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jovie: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2014
okesuku: Hi guys .I am studying Msc info tech in abuja. Looking for others in abuja as study mates. Thanks

me too. How do we meet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2014
stinville: Guys. Any idea where i can get past questions?(soft or hard copies). i am an MBA student.
thanks.

@nounlibrary on twitter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwabukonla: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Goodmorn guys pls I need sum1 who is in NOUN and offering business administration to pls put me tru I want to get d form 2mao and I don't really understand ow itz done wat d sch fee procedure is lik I need sum1 who jst got in pls help a sista d lord will ans all awa prayers.drop ur email or ur bb pin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
what will allocate its expenditure among commodities so that the utility of the last kobo spent on each is?

A.the contingency approach to leadership
B.all of the above
C.the scientific approach to leadership
D.the traditional approach to leadership

Thanks God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please what is the total course credit units to be a degree holder from noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm doing PGDE. Please who knows how many units and grade required for a M.Ed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
iN CAse we have lazy students that cant do tmas...i can do your tmas for you. MSC INFO TECH 2nd sem .....CIT 834, 844, 854, 852, 802...let us discuss for tutorials....27/30 sure. NOT FREE!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Anything?
JAGARS: Hello my Fellow NOUNites.....
Pls is there any one doing or have already done....
( POL 126) - Citizens and the State.....
I got some Quest... 2 ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chinexex(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
dauaminu: The great respected brothers and sisters, pls. I am seriously looking for kind sombody to assist me directly or indirectly to get my transcript, no matter how much it will cost me. Tnx in advance.

mail me at chinexannex@yahoo.com. i would give you an info for that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mobols29(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi NOUNites, need to know if this institution offer Criminology. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yes Sir
mobols29: Hi NOUNites, need to know if this institution offer Criminology. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
chinexex:

u don't need to pay anybody for dat, just go to result link and print your result and send it to whoever request for transcript however u can still go ahead to make request for the confidential one from the NOUN to be sent to the place of your choice however dat make take 2 to 3 months.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
guest12345: Please what is the total course credit units to be a degree holder from noun?
Minimum 120 credit units.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
chinexex:

pls. Ur number. tnk u in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
oladaeyo: iN CAse we have lazy students that cant do tmas...i can do your tmas for you. MSC INFO TECH 2nd sem .....CIT 834, 844, 854, 852, 802...let us discuss for tutorials....27/30 sure. NOT FREE!
No 832?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
oluwabukonla: Goodmorn guys pls I need sum1 who is in NOUN and offering business administration to pls put me tru I want to get d form 2mao and I don't really understand ow itz done wat d sch fee procedure is lik I need sum1 who jst got in pls help a sista d lord will ans all awa prayers.drop ur email or ur bb pin
Get the form at any Zenith,Eco or FCMB Bank. Fill it online and if you meet the requirements you will print your admission letter instantly. Thereafter, go to your chosen study center for screening, there you will be told how much to pay most likely 72K. PM me for more questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
ferdimako:
No 832?

I am nt doing 832...my 40units already reached...but if u pay i can do it for u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Okponee: Hallo pals!
Is there anyone among us who has a copy of "the good study guide" for sale at a reduced price? If you have one, kindly let me know immediately. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
oladaeyo:

I am nt doing 832...my 40units already reached...but if u pay i can do it for u
I wish u well...make money from ur tutorials and TMAs from the lazy bones...they don't wanna pay though.....haha. I finished my 28 TMAs since a fortnight ago! U see.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
ferdimako:
I wish u well...make money from ur tutorials and TMAs from the lazy bones...they don't wanna pay though.....haha. I finished my 28 TMAs since a fortnight ago! U see.

Nice 1 ...I hope we can make it for the convocation nextyr Jan/feb. dis 1 dat Dem neva approve project topic and giv supervsors
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Okponee][/quote]

I hav the printed version..hw much do u wana pay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
oladaeyo:

Nice 1 ...I hope we can make it for the convocation nextyr Jan/feb. dis 1 dat Dem neva approve project topic and giv supervsors
U may add ur CIT899 for exams then... thought u were me. I need the 42 abi 41 units to be on d safe side. Only that topic approval delay is what I fear...anyway a testimonial will still do for me.

I have d counselor number...will ring him before going for exam slip endorsement.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by krystal101(f): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls is there any programme for diploma or short courses there?

yemminz: @ferdimako, am a student also and i would like to get your number and talk to you pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2livescrew: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Kazrem:
Get the form at any Zenith,Eco or FCMB Bank. Fill it online and if you meet the requirements you will print your admission letter instantly. Thereafter, go to your chosen study center for screening, there you will be told how much to pay most likely 72K. PM me for more questions.

Please whats the price for Masters and PGD form?Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spartanian(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Result is finally out

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.