Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3618149 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
ferdimako:
It has nothing to do with d mega city status of Lagos but black man's lack of planning, respect to others and ability to take advantage. Lagos shouldn't lack in supervisors.

So what are u researching on?
..yea,everything boils down to Africans' ways of thinking and mentalities..it's the design and implementation of system to automate payroll processing in an organization... to be supervised by prof Ajet(PhD maths)... there's a high possibilities that that prof is my former lecturer...though,I'm not seeking any undue advantage here...but if this is the case,atleast I know what to expect from him..very good and jovial man indeed...he thought us math 101(100l)'06...

If you know any link to serve to serve as source of materials to me,kindly give it out....

At this stage of education...under normal conditions,we are not expected to plagiarized ...even if you used others work..u av to reference it...it's only next stage I.e PhD that whole work must be yours...no copy copy that time

Brace up for that..it's near ;Dnear grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
damiliano: Can one submit the tma questions via mobile Fone or compulsory a PC?

Yes you can on any browsing mobile phone that can open the page.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by supermic12: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello house,Pls I've been given admission in noun and I've paid 50,000 in to my e- wallet and I didn't do any course registration cos I can't meet up wit d exam.Pls won't. they deduct my money and will they allow me to postponed it till January.Pls anyone with info should pls help me....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2014
You want to ask a question and you are asking me to call...lol... cheesy
dovemart: Plz, is there any body here that at the Port Harcourt Study Centre? I have an important question to ask. Just call 07035526999
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Please send 1 500 naira airtime only....i promise to call.
Alikaxon: Any law student should pls call me... 08161186714
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PERFECT2(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2014
supermic12: Hello house,Pls I've been given admission in noun and I've paid 50,000 in to my e- wallet and I didn't do any course registration cos I can't meet up wit d exam.Pls won't. they deduct my money and will they allow me to postponed it till January.Pls anyone with info should pls help me....
You have abt 2 months 2 prepare 4 ur exams o!
Well,you can continue by January. Your money will be there waiting 4 u. But please note: You'll also pay the compulsory fee other students will be pay in next year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by supermic12: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Thank u so much,But d compulsory fee has been deducted!will they still deduct another one wen I start in next year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Exam timetable is out...attached herewith.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2014
supermic12: Thank u so much,But d compulsory fee has been deducted!will they still deduct another one wen I start in next year?
yes...N13K! I'm still thinking how u can avoid that...u can still go to ur SC to know how.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2014
PERFECT2:
You have abt 2 months 2 prepare 4 ur exams o!
Well,you can continue by January. Your money will be there waiting 4 u. But please note: You'll also pay the compulsory fee other students will be pay in next year.
Two months? Well, for e-exams!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Please send 1 500 naira airtime only....i promise to call.
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2014
baba11: ..yea,everything boils down to Africans' ways of thinking and mentalities..it's the design and implementation of system to automate payroll processing in an organization... to be supervised by prof Ajet(PhD maths)... there's a high possibilities that that prof is my former lecturer...though,I'm not seeking any undue advantage here...but if this is the case,atleast I know what to expect from him..very good and jovial man indeed...he thought us math 101(100l)'06...

If you know any link to serve to serve as source of materials to me,kindly give it out....

At this stage of education...under normal conditions,we are not expected to plagiarized ...even if you used others work..u av to reference it...it's only next stage I.e PhD that whole work must be yours...no copy copy that time

OK... it'll suit me to d ground if I get a Prof. or Dr in Computer Science. Let's see how it goes. Has ur pal been allocated?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2014
jboixxx: Exam timetable is out...attached herewith.
Good...although they're tentative, much may not change. However, the final ones will be on ur portals...again personalized one too.

As it's now, I'll start Sep 30 and wrap up Oct 21. Let's go!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Liamm(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2014
ferdimako, i've replied your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Liamm: ferdimako, i've replied your mail
What? Pls be on this thread for ur concerns!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2014
godstino2002:

godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk

Hello,I sent u an email but you are yet to reply plsss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Pls where can I get MBA business administration 1st semester past questions??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2014

Pls what is the next step to be taken after seeing the timetable??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
damiliano:

Pls what is the next step to be taken after seeing the timetable??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Slowpois0n:

gringringrin My gas cooker has internet
Infact, I submitted all my TMA's through my voice - it has internet access. Lol.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
professorgome:
Infact, I submitted all my TMA's TMAs through my voice - it has internet access. Lol.
I thought we had cured this... anyway, prof. what am I to do since the draft time tables have been released? tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
ferdimako:
I thought we had cured this... anyway, prof. what am I to do since the draft time tables have been released? tongue
I saw that question posted by someone earlier. Hnmmm. Just wait for your exam day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2014

NICE 1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
baba11: ..yea,everything boils down to Africans' ways of thinking and mentalities..it's the design and implementation of system to automate payroll processing in an organization... to be supervised by prof Ajet(PhD maths)... there's a high possibilities that that prof is my former lecturer...though,I'm not seeking any undue advantage here...but if this is the case,atleast I know what to expect from him..very good and jovial man indeed...he thought us math 101(100l)'06...

congrats...
I will go to IKeJa SC to check mine on Saturday.... Start work sharp sharp oooo...try go to unilag library too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
professorgome:
I saw that question posted by someone earlier. Hnmmm. Just wait for your exam day.
OK sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
ferdimako:
OK... it'll suit me to d ground if I get a Prof. or Dr in Computer Science. Let's see how it goes. Has ur pal been allocated?
...yea..he has even submitted the binded copies to his SC!..thanks for your concern!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
oladaeyo:

congrats...
I will go to IKeJa SC to check mine on Saturday.... Start work sharp sharp oooo...try go to unilag library too
...thanks for your concern..do they open on saturday#idoubt....any other source apart from unilag!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello guys, is CIT 711 (Introduction to Computer) a pop or e-exam & is it a compulsory course 2 register 4 all PG students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Can I drop a a registered course dt I hv even done d Tmas & also registered 4 its exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
felixboye1: Hello guys, is CIT 711 (Introduction to Computer) a pop or e-exam & is it a compulsory course 2 register 4 all PG students?

It is a "pop" exam....7 qstns....to answer 5!! I fnk it is a compulsory course...Ŋφτ̲̅ 100% certain sha!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
baba11: ...yea..he has even submitted the binded copies to his SC!..thanks for your concern!
OK... no worries!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Any students studying Environmental Studies and Resource management Should add me. BBM 261539E5 olayinkap07@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.