Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497788 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2014
uau:

No. Most people that spoke on this issue only said 40 and this was basically for M.Sc.

For MBA, on the prospectus is 72 units but the total credit units for the entire MBA programme is 73 units.

In essence, the school is saying you must pass all courses?

I was thinking this should be 60 or 65 but I do not know.

What will now be the Faith of some of us that has error in credit units from our portal. Courses showing 2 credits units instead of 3 credit units. This has eventually reduced my credit units. I have be disturbing my SC Ikeja. They always inform me not to be worried since I have written the courses. That when the time comes for clearance, it will be sorted out. Any person having a similar issue shd also visit his/her SC to confirm this. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2014
yobostic62: Finally, school of arts and social sciences results have been released! I just saw mine on my portal!
Now 1of my courses is missing....just like last semester result! (2courses currently missing)..
I registered a total of 47 credit units including project.... Due to d 2missing courses (6credits), I have acquired 41credits!!
B4 I 4get, I am doing masters program.......do you guys think I am safe
4graduation even if dose two courses aren't found since I have already passed d 40credits minimum requirement??
Mine has not been released. Same school of arts n social sciences, Calabar SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
professorgome: There a miracle answer to all diffcult TMAs. If you are interested, just reply interested and you get it.
Interested
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Please house, I had to register some new courses and exam due to some missing results. One of those courses ESM 422 ( Resource Evaluation) is not in NOUN courseware and I am finding it hard to do my TMAS on this particular course. Any advice please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Ejaay: Please house, I had to register some new courses and exam due to some missing results. One of those courses ESM 422 ( Resource Evaluation) is not in NOUN courseware and I am finding it hard to do my TMAS on this particular course. Any advice please?
Rule no 1...don't register a course u don't have d material. Drop and pick up another that has materials.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2014
ashibelite: Mine has not been released. Same school of arts n social sciences, Calabar SC.

What department? Mine is peace studies and conflict revolution!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2014
godstino2002:

What will now be the Faith fate of some of us that has have error in credit units from our portal. Courses showing 2 credits units instead of 3 credit units. This has eventually reduced my credit units. I have be disturbing my SC Ikeja. They always inform me not to be worried since I have written the courses. That when the time comes for clearance, it will be sorted out. Any person having a similar issue shd also visit his/her SC to confirm this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2014
yobostic62:

What department? Mine is peace studies and conflict revolution!!
M.sc peace studies and conflict resolution too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2014
uau:

No. Most people that spoke on this issue only said 40 and this was basically for M.Sc.

For MBA, on the prospectus is 72 units but the total credit units for the entire MBA programme is 73 units.

In essence, the school is saying you must pass all courses?

I was thinking this should be 60 or 65 but I do not know.

Go to ur study center....u can use 7,7,7&6 rule. first semester:7 courses....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Go to ur study center....u can use 7,7,7&6 rule. first semester:7 courses....

7-7-6-4 which means pass all courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2014
ashibelite:

Maybe they are yet 2upload ur SC's results! My center is Apapa, Lagos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2014
uau:

7-7-6-4 which means pass all courses
U don't claim a unit if u have not passed the course...that is y we have credits registered and credits earned.

But is it hard to meet with ur SC pple? If not u may be risking overstaying...it happened to a man I know in Jos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Rule no 1...don't register a course u don't have d material. Drop and pick up another that has materials.
Thanks,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Please which is examinable? GST 203 or GST 202
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Dia are no registrable courses on nysc portal for noun.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Ejaay: Please which is examinable? GST 203 or GST 202
Both are and e-exams too!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
vicdon: Dia are no registrable courses on nysc portal for noun.
Sambisa don dey hungry u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bammy4real(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
GST 201/ TMA1 answer
1.C
2.B
3.A
4.D
5.A
6.C
7.B
8.C
9.D
10.B
11.A
12.C
13.A
14.A
15.B
16.D
17.A
18.B
19.A
20.A
U need more? Call 08050594104
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bammy4real: GST 201/ TMA1 answer
1.C
2.B
3.A
4.D
5.A
6.C
7.B
8.C
9.D
10.B
11.A
12.C
13.A
14.A
15.B
16.D
17.A
18.B
19.A
20.A
U need more? Call 08050594104
U for drop all d TMAs and PHY124.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
U for drop all d TMAs and PHY124.
Hahahahaha! That one na sample na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
jboixxx:
Hahahahaha! That one na sample na
hahah ....the needy guys no come get money but want 30/30. grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kemade14: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
kemade14: Pls guys,help out. I need urgent answers to these questions.
1. Are NOUN certificates recognised by employers?
2. I want to run an MBA program,how much will it cost me?
3. How many months/years will it take for the program to be completed?
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
1. NO!
2. Guess because 1 is a NO you don't need an answer to this.
3. Go back to 2 above
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
U don't claim a unit if u have not passed the course...that is we have credits registered and credits earned.

But is it hard to meet with ur SC pple? If not u may be risking overstaying...it happened to a man I know in Jos.

was in the study centre and they said you must pass all 73 units.

73 units means all the courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
ashibelite:
I also, Msc Peace & Conflict. I hv seen my result in my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
uau:

was in the study centre and they said you must pass all 73 units.

73 units means all the courses.
That shouldn't be true...with that basic french? I think from 45 units....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
felixboye1: I also, Msc Peace & Conflict. I hv seen my result in my portal.

which SC n how is it pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Can I graduate without writing just one GST course? Once my credit unit is complete? Was admitted into 200L.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
delly31:
1. NO!
2. Guess because 1 is a NO you don't need an answer to this.
3. Go back to 2 above
grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks for dat hilarious n lovely reply.
For christ sake, the name of the institution says it all "National open university of Nigeria"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
That shouldn't be true...with that basic french? I think from 45 units....

I think the program counsellor does not have this information.

This information is not true.

The basic French itself is not yet examinable.

Will call Headquaters tomorrow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
uau:

I think the program counsellor does not have this information.

This information is not true.

The basic French itself is not yet examinable.

Will call Headquaters tomorrow.

better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.