Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497594 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
better.

Just spoke with the MBA coordinator at HQ and she said 72 units.

But you can only attain 70, 71 or 73 units.

All courses are 3 units except project and GST807.

So in essence you have to make 73 units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Sambisa don dey hungry u.

@ferdimako, no be sambisa, nah liberia.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=uau]

[/quote
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
uau:

How i wish I can reach out to him, I wodhv asked about those with error in their credit units. Showing 2 units course instead of 3 units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
uau:

Do the four semesters fetch those units?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
vicdon:

@ferdimako, no be sambisa, nah liberia.
Go for it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idu1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please people, is there a program to remedised O level deficiency b4 one can degree program?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
ferdimako:
Do the four semesters fetch those units?

4 semesters fetch 73 units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
godstino2002:
How i wish I can reach out to him, I wodhv asked about those with error in their credit units. Showing 2 units course instead of 3 units.

Forget what you see on the portal.

All courses are 3 units except GST807 which is 2 units and Project which is 6 units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 5:22am On Sep 11, 2014
uau:

Forget what you see on the portal.

All courses are 3 units except GST807 which is 2 units and Project which is 6 units.

Just pray that everything will be rectified when the time comes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Please, after the payment of examination and course registration fees, its now obvious I can't write the examination, due to some engagement. Please how can I defer the semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2014
uau:

4 semesters fetch 73 units
OK... good luck with d French.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2014
idu1: Please people, is there a program to remedised O level deficiency b4 one can degree program?
yea...it is called Access program...u remedy certain subjects and after that fire on... go to d study center u wld like to belong to find out more official talks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
oluwabuse: Please, after the payment of examination and course registration fees, its now obvious I can't write the examination, due to some engagement. Please how can I defer the semester?
If they are all POPs...I wld say do nothing till next year but if they are e-exams, go ask ur SC pple on what to do and expect next semester. One thing that is sure is redoing of d TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
uau:

was in the study centre and they said you must pass all 73 units.

73 units means all the courses.

PLEASE I NEED SOME CLARIFICATION HERE SOME OF US STARTED LAST YEAR AND WHEN WE STARTED IT WAS AROUND 40 UNITS BEFORE NEW COURSES WERE ADDED TO THE PROGRAM DOES IT MEAN THAT WE WILL HAVE TO MAKE IT UP TO THE 73 UNITS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idu1(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2014
ferdimako:
yea...it is called Access program...u remedy certain subjects and after that fire on... go to d study center u wld like to belong to find out more official talks.
Thanks bro. How many months is the program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2014
idu1: Thanks bro. How many months is the program.
Go and ask them!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abbeycrane: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Stevolab: A gud samaritan shud pls help me out wit my PHYSICS TMA. D reason is am nt dat gud in phy and am a fresher studying Bsc Mathematics.
Phy 111 TMA
phy 133 TMA
phy 191 TMA
may God bless u more as u put smile on my face.
I hav d solution at hand good score. I will give 1 tma. 1k u will score notin less than 8 and d highest is 9.50
In Fermako voice am husband to all moi courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idu1(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014
ferdimako:
Go and ask them!
ok thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2014
abbeycrane: .
I hav d solution at hand good score. I will give 1 tma. 1k u will score notin less than 8 and d highest is 9.50
In Fermako Ferdimako' s voice am husband to all moi courses

Fixed... tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2014
Good day house.
I have done my Couse and exam registrations. Do I need to submit the print-out to my SC? What next should I do?
Thanks. Have a great and fulfilled day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
EXICON: Good day house.
I have done my Couse and exam registrations. Do I need to submit the print-out to my SC? What next should I do?
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
esteltiarra: .

Fixed... tongue
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Learning the tricks from you.......... tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
esteltiarra: Learning the tricks from you.......... tongue
U may need a thick skin too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Guy, you've been here for a while now! Submit them to ur SC, kawai!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
jboixxx:
The thing no tire u? Funny folks everywhere!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
I have done mOneCouse and exam registrations. Do I need to submit the print-out to my SC? What next should I do?

Yes. Two copies with passports and agreement form. One will be kept at ur SC y, d oda is what you will use to enter Exam hall.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jobpostboard: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
get ur assignment done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
jboixxx:
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thank you sir, they are all e-exam
ferdimako:
If they are all POPs...I wld say do nothing till next year but if they are e-exams, go ask ur SC pple on what to do and expect next semester. One thing that is sure is redoing of d TMAs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.