Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497930 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
oluwabuse: Thank you sir, they are all e-exam
From what I know money will be involved oh. U may need to drop d courses from exams...next semester, u pay N13K if it's ur 2nd semester... before picking up d courses again for exams. This is so because exam portals don't pick non-current courses. The same thing is now happening on POPs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
ferdimako:
From what I know money will be involved oh. U may need to drop d courses from exams...next semester, u pay N13K if it's ur 2nd semester... before picking up d courses again for exams. This is so because exam portals don't pick non-current courses. The same thing is now happening on POPs.

If exam portals don't pick non-current courses in POPs, what will people with missing results dat wanna re-write do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls pgd bus admin peeps I need soft copies to past questions. I'd very much appreciate it. Email add: castielozor@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
yobostic62:

If exam portals don't pick non-current courses in POPs, what will people with missing results dat wanna re-write do?
It gonna be a waste... sb redid two courses, saw her 9 courses' results today... the missing two she redid are not among. It could be reaching max units of 24. But before, u could redo even failed courses without paying and u see ur results.

I think it will be best one comes out openly on this at one's study center before exams commence, to hear from them firsthand.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mortipher: Pls pgd bus admin peeps I need soft copies to past questions. I'd very much appreciate it. Email add: castielozor@gmail.com
OK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mortipher: Pls pgd bus admin peeps I need soft copies to past questions. I'd very much appreciate it. Email add: castielozor@gmail.com
Wetin do NOUNlibrary? Visit your SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
ferdimako:
OK.

grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
jboixxx:
Wetin do NOUNlibrary? Visit your SC
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
esteltiarra: .

grin grin
I tell ya!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
People can't help anymore they believe in money. money, have they forget that money is the root of all evil. Any Bsc. Environmental studies in the room?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
vision2050: People can't help anymore they believe in money. money, have they forget that money is the root of all evil. Any Bsc. Environmental studies in the room?

Yet it answers all things.......................Read your bible very well. It is the love of money.........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
honourableseyi:

Yet it answers all things.......................Read your bible very well. It is the love of money.........
u dey mind am. sb dey tear head dey do d tmas...him own na to dey largesse...come tell u say ...him go tell God to bless u. anybody can say that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:00am On Sep 12, 2014
If na Bible/Quran/inspirational quote you wan quote, quote d right and/or full quote because some sabi pass you here too o....& IFA dey too.
If you take anything beg me to send you TMA, you're on OYO. Go beg NOUN to give you free 25/30 for unattempted TMAs....smh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2014
honourableseyi:

yimu for you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2014
dauaminu: Pls is there anybody collected or knows somebody who collected his/her transcript? Pls who can help me to collect my own?
This is my email dauaminu@gmail.com.
Thank u in anticipation!
NB: Something reasonable will be rewarded in turn..! It is sereous!!!
Yes...Mr 'insulter' dey here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2014
ferdimako:
YOU ARE WELLCOME...!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2014
dauaminu: Pls is there anybody collected or knows somebody who collected his/her transcript? Pls who can help me to collect my own?
This is my email dauaminu@gmail.com.
Thank u in anticipation!
NB: Something reasonable will be rewarded in turn..! It is sereous!!!

Why dont u just visit ur SC to inquire about the process involved or HQ if you're in lasgidi? There are e-channels available to enquire from: Centralinfo@noun.edu.ng or support@noun.edu.ng or @nounilearn......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
ferdimako:
grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
dauaminu: YOU ARE WELLCOME...!
I feel your pain. U can pm me. I need to know how far u have gone at ur SC. I will need the bank teller in order to raise the receipt here. The e-mail and mailing addresses of the university u want it dispatched.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2014
jboixxx:

Why dont u just visit ur SC to inquire about the process involved or HQ if you're in lasgidi? There are e-channels available to enquire from: Centralinfo@noun.edu.ng or support@noun.edu.ng or @nounilearn......
Those links won't even help...the best is meeting the folks that do it. I know two women there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2014
ferdimako:
Those links won't even help...the best is meeting the folks that do it. I know two women there.
Lucky dauaminu. Ferdii is willing to help u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dauaminu: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
A good person should please help me solve any of these two tma.

Phy124

Phy132
Scheat39@gmail.com
Thanx!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
scheat39: A good person should please help me solve any of these two tma.

Phy124

Phy132
Scheat39@gmail.com
Thanx!
Provide your mat no & internet connection!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enzo01(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello noun-nites pls am a 2nd semester 300 level student of computer science, studying @ apapa center! I was given a siwes IT log book and i don't really know how to go about it! Pls i need more info about it! Also do one really need to go for the IT? Cos not everybody is that free, most are working
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
enzo01: Hello noun-nites pls am a 2nd semester 300 level student of computer science, studying @ apapa center! I was given a siwes IT log book and i don't really know how to go about it! Pls i need more info about it! Also do one really need to go for the IT? Cos not everybody is that free, most are working
Why didn't you ask them all these b4 leaving d Study centre? Maybe your seniors would b able to answer/advise you. Wait!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
jboixxx:
Why didn't you ask them all these b4 leaving d Study centre? Maybe your seniors would b able to answer/advise you. Wait!!!
They no dey fit talk for there. They can only talk here and even abuse you. tongue

NOUN worrying pple with their IT...up till now no grade of all d activities we did which involved filling out that booklet, producing technical report and presenting. Paying N1K for booklet, registering it for exam and as a course and doing d same on CIT289...Siwes dept at HQ confirmed my details but didn't tell me my grade and till now no grade on CIT389! Nobody I know has any grade.

No posing at a place for 3 or 6 months. It runs independently of other courses you are doing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
jboixxx:
Provide your mat no & internet connection!
pls sorry for late reply, my mum told me to cook stew for her because she was very week.

My matric number is nou134216283

Please what do u mean by inernet connection pls.

Do u need my passward sir?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please guys, I have not submitted any of my BHM 109 TMA and its showing only TMA 2,3 and 4. What can I do folks? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kazrem: Please guys, I have not submitted any of my BHM 109 TMA and its showing only TMA 2,3 and 4. What can I do folks? Thanks.
bro u don't have any choice,submite the one ur portal show.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
...and I finally finished reading the thread!!! I must confess, this thread kept me laughing with some questions like 'is the form still available?', 'how much is the formv' and all..so funny a thread..well, I'm gna start my program in january, when I've gained some grounds in my PPA..God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.