Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3619481 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pls can ny1 giv me d F.C.MB nd Acess bank NOUN account numba
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Stevolab: , pls, kindly help me wit PHY111

Hahaha..even sb doing Literature has ur PHY111.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Pls can ny1 giv me d F.C.MB nd Acess bank NOUN account numba
The banks have it...walk in and demand for it and ask if they do autocrediting oh. Are they gonna accept exam fees only?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
jboixxx:
You've just dashed NOUN ur money! You've missed ds semester be dt...u continue ur registration Jan.
My successor...I hail. I did a transcript job today, went successfully even as the woman sent an unclear file. I told her to scan the teller with 300 dpi but you know how other computer handlers operate...the bursar searched his computer with her names and a receipt was raised. I made friends with the bursar. It feels so cool after delivering a job. In 3 weeks, it should be delivered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
trytillmake: this CIT 753 questons "Internet Concepts and Web Design" in the the tma is not wat they gave tutorials for, totally a bunch of unconnected questions please the coordinator should take note
You can use the Internet as its name applies to search for your TMA answers. I confirmed today that CIT726---Computers in Society is a POP...those in PGDE, take note.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
baba11: ...lolz..NOUN don come again ooo,mehn!!!!...i went to SC as regards my letter last wk wed..was told it's been submitted to my supervisor...ignorant me,i believed d hook,d line and d sinker..i called my prof(supervisor)..he said..he only attends to project students on wed..left home to lasu by 8 2day..reach here by 10..to my surprise..i was not on the list..###chai,naija i hail dee...i quickly rush go centre..meet d guy..he wanted to counter me buh i put up a stiff resistance(i.e about 1)..Printed it frm PC aftterol...quickly rush go lasu again..return here about 3..here i'm still waiting for my adorable PROF..####Chai!Chai!!Chai!!!..naija,the time and money u are wasting..diaris God ooo..diaris God oooooo*****SILENT SOBBING TINZ!!*****************
That is it...I went to my SC today wrt my topic approval...no sighting of science and Tech's at the Hq. SC won't allow me and others resubmit.

We're all in a fix---School of Science & Technology folks!

Imagine when somebody else is doing the running for me....you've got to pay him. To get a bus from Marine base to CMS...no be here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ All, I went to my SC today (reason 2) because of sb mistakenly picked up my exam slip from the woman's table and started calling me to call her back. I documented on the 9th and the next day, she first called and demanded I call her back. I didn't understand the show. I boned. She called again, with a warning that she will fling it. I then called her, she said she didn't know where she picked it...I told her it was at Apapa Sc and she should return it when she has the chance.

She cut my call and she is horrible!

So today, I jejely made another copy and resubmitted...stories that touch may have been avoided. I suppose I will write a book on my NOUN experience!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Greenified:
when is exam reg for e-exams closing?
Go, pay and register, bros! Even SCs don't know the answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
jboixxx:
You've just dashed NOUN ur money! You've missed ds semester be dt...u continue ur registration Jan.
Yea, he'll pay again next semester but N13,000! People like this must dey! NOUN dey smile to their banks since 2004 grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
my SC is in ADO EKITI but currently i am doin sme training in lagos can sme1 help with the exam timetable i heard it is on 29th do i need to do smething in my SC before exams starts i.e do i need exam slip or any thing to carry to examhall.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello guys, does noun give Honours for masters like d 1st class, 2.1, 2.2 etc in d undergraduate programs? If dey do, what are d classes of d honours??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
@Ferdi': successor keh? No o. That's too much for me!! grin
ferdimako:
Yea, he'll pay again next semester but N13,000! People like this must dey! NOUN dey smile to their banks since 2004 grin
NOUN must chop & na some go feed them legit!
ferdimako:
So today, I jejely made another copy and resubmitted...stories that touch may have been avoided. I suppose I will write a book on my NOUN experience!
lucky you. Tori toh badt
trytillmake: my SC is in ADO EKITI but currently i am doin sme training in lagos can sme1 help with the exam timetable i heard it is on 29th do i need to do smething in my SC before exams starts i.e do i need exam slip or any thing to carry to examhall.
Print your exam registration slip & go with it to d hall. The stamping policy depends on SCs but endeavour to provide your study centre a copy of your exam slip too for archiving!
yobostic62: Hello guys, does noun give Honours for masters like d 1st class, 2.1, 2.2 etc in d undergraduate programs? If dey do, what are d classes of d honours??
No class of such....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
No class of such....[/quote]

Are you sayin som1 who graduates with a GPA of 4.5 will have d same grade on his cert as som1 dat finishes wit a GPA of 3.0?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
ferdimako:
That is it...I went to my SC today wrt my topic approval...no sighting of science and Tech's at the Hq. SC won't allow me and others resubmit.

We're all in a fix---School of Science & Technology folks!

Imagine when somebody else is doing the running for me....you've got to pay him. To get a bus from Marine base to CMS...no be here!
bros,really no be here ooo!!!..but since this is public forum,we don't know who's who..let me keep mute..if not,i know how i will express my feelings..after my grad,i really need to carry Alfas and do thanksgiving to the almighty one:God...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
yobostic62: Hello guys, does noun give Honours for masters like d 1st class, 2.1, 2.2 etc in d undergraduate programs? If dey do, what are d classes of d honours??

On Master degree certificate, there is nothing like 1st class, 2.1 etc. What we have is A, B+, B, C and D. It is better to graduate with A or B+ to avoid doing M. Phil. when seeking admission into P.hd programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
godstino2002:

On Master degree certificate, there is nothing like 1st class, 2.1 etc. What we have is A, B+, B, C and D. It is better to graduate with A or B+ to avoid doing M. Phil. when seeking admission into P.hd programme.

Oga sir, cud you be more explicit?? What are d ranges of GPA 4 A and B+?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wealthclimber: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2014
oladaeyo:

GST 707 SENT TO U

thanks very much. I did passed. Any other one u can help me with my ppl.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wealthclimber: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2014
wealthclimber: Hello guys, pls do anyone have this past tma? I will be happy if u can mail it to me.

1 BHM711 Basic Mathematics and Statistics for Managers
2 BHM712 Management Theory I
3 BHM724 Financial Accounting
4 BHM725 Introduction to Business
5 BHM730 Fundamentals of Marketing
6 BHM744 Research Methods for Management Decisions
7 BHM745 Working Capital Management
8 BHM757 Principles of Accounting
9 BHM761 The Nigeria Economy
10 BHM780 Management Accounting
11 GST707 The Good Study Guide

My mail is wealthclimber@yahoo. com

thanks in advance

oladaeyo:

GST 707 SENT TO U

thanks very much. I did passed. Any other one u can help me with my ppl.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2014
wealthclimber: wealthclimber: Hello guys, pls do anyone have this past tma? I will be happy if u can mail it to me.

1 BHM711 Basic Mathematics and Statistics for Managers
2 BHM712 Management Theory I
3 BHM724 Financial Accounting
4 BHM725 Introduction to Business
5 BHM730 Fundamentals of Marketing
6 BHM744 Research Methods for Management Decisions
7 BHM745 Working Capital Management
8 BHM757 Principles of Accounting
9 BHM761 The Nigeria Economy
10 BHM780 Management Accounting
11 GST707 The Good Study Guide

My mail is wealthclimber@yahoo. com

thanks in advance

thanks very much. I did passed pass. Any other one u can help me with my ppl.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2014
ferdimako: @ All, I went to my SC today (reason 2) because of sb mistakenly picked up my exam slip from the woman's table and calling me to call her back. I documented on the 9th and the next day, she first called and demanded I call her back. I didn't understand the show. I boned. She called again, with a warning that she will fling it. I then called her, she said she didn't know where she picked it...I told her it was at Apapa Sc and she should return it when she has the chance. She cut my call and she is horrible!

..haha..na me go first buy cool..I throw my weight behind you bro grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2014
trytillmake: my SC is in ADO EKITI but currently i am doin sme training in lagos can sme1 help with the exam timetable i heard it is on 29th do i need to do smething in my SC before exams starts i.e do i need exam slip or any thing to carry to examhall.
yea,you need exams slip..check noun website for the time table...print 2 exams slip..take it to SC before the commencement of exams+passport(2).. grin..this is my former SC and that is how they do their things over there shocked grin cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2014
godstino2002:

..to do PhD, you need an equivalent GP of 60% which is 3.00/5.00..your programme must be research type not by coursework.. do u no if someone did coursework Msc +M.Phil=PhD?? shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busky101(m): 3:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Morning house, pls i would love to enroll my nephew for the new academic session next year, how do i go bout it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:32am On Sep 18, 2014
yobostic62:

Oga sir, cud you be more explto it?? What are d ranges of GPA 4 A and B+?

Average score of 70 and above is A, 60 to 69 is B+, 50 to 59 is B, 45 to 49 is C and 40 to 44 is D.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:41am On Sep 18, 2014
baba11: ..to do PhD, you need an equivalent GP of 60% which is 3.00/5.00..your programme must be research type not by coursework.. do u no if someone did coursework Msc +M.Phil=PhD?? shocked

I will always advice one to enrol for M. Sc. Research instead of M. Sc. Course work or Long easy. This is because of the disadvantage it has when you plan to go for Phd or become a lecturer.

M. Sc. Course work + M. Phil is not equal to Phd. M. Phil. is to Phd as PGD is to M. Sc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ORDUDAVID: 5:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello house, please how can I get noun past exam questions in masters in educational administration and exam timetable?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jjwilliams(m): 5:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Please can anyone forward MBA 803 and MBA 825 Exams past questions to my mail; a.chrs@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2014
busky101: Morning house, pls i would love to enroll my nephew for the new academic session next year, how do i go bout it?
Go to any Zenith, Fcmb or Eco bank. Buy the pin at 5K, go online and fill the form. Visit noun.edu.ng or nou.edu.ng for more info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2014
godstino2002:

I will always advice one to enrol for M. Sc. Research instead of M. Sc. Course work or Long easy. This is because of the disadvantage it has when you plan to go for Phd or become a lecturer.

M. Sc. Course work + M. Phil is not equal to Phd. M. Phil. is to Phd as PGD is to M. Sc.
..thanks for the insight bro..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thomendy: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
CIT 811, CIT 831, CIT 841, CIT 843, CIT 851, CIT 853, CIT 891, GST 807
CIT 811: User Interface Design and Ergonomics
CIT 831: Software Engineering methodologies
CIT 841: Advance Information Storage and Retrieval
CIT 843: Introduction to Database Management systems
CIT 851: Advanced systems Analysis and Design
CIT 853: Internet concept and web design
CIT 891: Advanced multimedia Technology
GST 807: The good study guide.
Please if any one has the above mentioned past questions, kindly send it to my email address: endyteee4u@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2014
oluatinuke: Good afternoon,
Please ,is masters examination time table out manually because i tried checking it via my portal but popped up?
Login information

Oops!!!

Sorry we could not process your request at this time.Try again, or click here to give us a feedback if this occurrs frequently.Please kindly help out.

It's out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Goldenskin:

Thank you
Goldenskin wats your study centre?

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1595) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.