Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488129 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
esteltiarra: .

l wont allow you to go, l will report you to Obama, Stephen Harper of Canada and Jonathan of Nigeria, you must remain to continue to help here..... tongue
He's free to go but only when he's done solving & posting ALL d TMAs & past question papers here o.
ferdimako:
Bros, I don try...since B.Sc days!
You be baba o! Thumb up for all your posts, guidance/suggestions & assistance.
----------------------------------------------------
Where's Prof', tobnical & baba11 sef? Success brothers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
He's free to go but only when he's done solving & posting ALL d TMAs & past question papers here o.

Yes....... tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
Hahaha...all those are on their Twitter handle and SCs. If u want mine...toor....pm dey. Show me love...I push the editions I have to ya. Nothing is free anymore...online business.

Let me take a bath...today studies went well...tick tock tick tock....Sep 30-Oct 21.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:

And quarrels, accusations and dramas.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
And quarrels, accusations and dramas.
Hahahahaha...that's true o...chai
ferdimako:
...If u want mine...toor....pm dey. Show me love...I push the editions I have to ya....
No wahala....Just don't delete your acct.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:

...I think i have tobnical contact..i doubt that of prof's..but that of you,it's a must..despite the jos brouhaha,you still have time to tender to our daily needs here(..but not without finetuning ur atti....by me).U 'll surely be missed..Add me up in any of these 4 our academic upliftment:FB,2go,Linkedin,twitterbbm,gmail,yahoo,whatsapp etc...i wish you success in all your endeavours..God Bless Nigeria!!!!@ferdimako...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
E dey small for ur eyes...do magic. Shey u said mak I pay u for TMAs? Na me go pick, scan and use my data plan= u too busy.Smh.
...smartest guy,haha..with this,if you don't send it on time,they would appreciate u and give u a call asap!..not as they did to me#ungrateful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
But I paid N2,500 for sth this current semester at zenith bank, Alakija St, VI. Insist more (exam fee payment only) or check another bank or branch. If it is like that in ur state and u still have another semester...pay the N13,000. U can still use the remaining cash next semester.
..adeyemo alakija,my site#gtb..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
baba11: ...I think i have tobnical contact..i doubt that of prof's..but that of you,it's a must..despite the jos brouhaha,you still have time to tender to our daily needs here(..but not without finetuning ur atti....by me).U 'll surely be missed..Add me up in any of these 4 our academic upliftment:FB,2go,Linkedin,twitterbbm,gmail,yahoo,whatsapp etc...i wish you success in all your endeavours..God Bless Nigeria!!!!@ferdimako...
Oga, do you receive notifications/mentions alerts? grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
Haha...he's a computer guy...no doubt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
baba11: ...smartest guy,haha..with this,if you don't send it on time,they would appreciate u and give u a call asap!..not as they did to me#ungrateful
At d beginning of this semester, I sent last semester PQs (six courses of semester2) to prof to redistribute to anybody that wants..I mentioned u and Oladaeyo. I grew tired of repeating efforts. As computer guys...data mining should be our strength.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
baba11: ..adeyemo alakija,my site#gtb..
Yea...u r right. I frequent NUJ Building. Oh Gt...Akin or close to Kilimanjaro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
baba11: ...I think i have tobnical contact..i doubt that of prof's..but that of you,it's a must..despite the jos brouhaha,you still have time to tender to our daily needs here(..but not without finetuning ur atti....by me).U 'll surely be missed..Add me up in any of these 4 our academic upliftment:FB,2go,Linkedin,twitterbbm,gmail,yahoo,whatsapp etc...i wish you success in all your endeavours..God Bless Nigeria!!!!@ferdimako...
My attitude is OK... we're all different.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
Hahahahaha...that's true o...chai

No wahala....Just don't delete your acct.
My acct remains until I clear my PR visa.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wkkwl: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
goodpm friends,am a registered nurse,am aspering to study in NOUN, study nursing am in porthacourt.

What are the things i need to know about studying nursing in NOUN,am already a registered nurse.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
wkkwl: goodpm friends,am a registered nurse,am aspering to study in NOUN, study nursing am in porthacourt.

What are the things i need to know about studying nursing in NOUN,am already a registered nurse.
Not possible now because of no accreditation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
My attitude is OK... we're all different.
...your human relationship has really improved..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Yea...u r right. I frequent NUJ Building. Oh Gt...Akin or close to Kilimanjaro?
..I used to frequent that side when I get work to do there..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
At d beginning of this semester, I sent last semester PQs (six courses of semester2) to prof to redistribute to anybody that wants..I mentioned u and Oladaeyo. I grew tired of repeating efforts. As computer guys...data mining should be our strength.
..if they go tru some stress and they are made to part with some money..they would appreciate it more..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
..no vex..I'm referring to Ferdie...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:

here am I
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
tobnical: here am I
..it seems as if I added u up on my LinkedIn.. besides,I need your help as regards my thesis!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Hi all: Pls does anyone here know which University in Nigeria offers Information and Communications Technology (ICT) up to PHD level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:43am On Sep 16, 2014
baba11: ..no vex..I'm referring to Ferdie...
Vex ke; for my oga? Mbanu!
tobnical: here am I
Just a salute ni....Prof yet to answer d roll call!!! grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2014
baba11: ..it seems as if I added u up on my LinkedIn.. besides,I need your help as regards my thesis!!!!
with what email address? I doubt it. U can send mail to ♍ƺ.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobnical(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Okponee: Hi all: Pls does anyone here know which University in Nigeria offers Information and Communications Technology (ICT) up to PHD level?
u can divert to any computer/software related field when it comes to PHD; even masters. Computer Science and ICT are treated equally when it comes to MSc or PHD admission. †ђξ main thing is to have †ђξ required grade points.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2014
tobnical: with what email address? I doubt it. U can send mail to ♍ƺ.
..I sent u pm..check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
jboixxx:
Vex ke; for my oga? Mbanu!

Just a salute ni....Prof yet to answer d roll call!!! grin
OK sir..which programme r u doing..Msc infotech? grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldenskin: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't have access to the examination time table, the website keeps giving me error messages. Please can someone assist because I need to negotiate with my bosses for some days off work. This is my first semester (MBA).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2014
baba11: ...your human relationship has really improved..
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Goldenskin: I don't have access to the examination time table, the website keeps giving me error messages. Please can someone assist because I need to negotiate with my bosses for some days off work. This is my first semester (MBA).
Go like ten pages back to see the draft version... much won't change though. The final one will be on our portals soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldenskin: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
ferdimako:
Go like ten pages back to see the draft version... much won't change though. The final one will be on our portals soon.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KnackistAboki and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.