Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,547 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488900 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2014
honourableseyi:

Did you mail them because I observed the same thing also.
I did not mail anybody. I was only hoping for exams but this morning I saw better marks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2014
scheat39: I wish they will regrade me.
Wait for your time!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Good morning peeps..

Am still waiting for the cit844 pastquestions ooooooo....please , biko, abeg...
olatunjioladayo1@gmail.com

ferdimako and all,,,,pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
SapphireYj abeg ooooooo...cit844 past question olatunjioladayo1@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
delly31:
I did not mail anybody. I was only hoping for exams but this morning I saw better marks

Thanks bro, God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
oladaeyo: Good morning peeps..

ferdimako and all,,,,pls
Go to twitter or Study Center. Abi u get cash?...I dey.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
I'm not sure they have the right to dictate that, except you've not paid your compulsory fee(s)!
av paid 4 d compulsory fee cos av regista 4 my corse jus 2 pay 4 d exam fees nd regista is nw d prob oooo wot can i do nw?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
oladaeyo: Good morning peeps..

ferdimako and all,,,,pls
You've got mail...you no see d mail abi that one no de useful?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: av paid 4 d compulsory fee cos av regista 4 my corse jus 2 pay 4 d exam fees nd regista is nw d prob oooo wot can i do nw?
Tell the teller you are paying for exam reg not school reg. If still adamant, go to another bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good afternoon,
Please ,is masters examination time table out manually because i tried checking it via my portal but popped up?
Login information

Oops!!!

Sorry we could not process your request at this time.Try again, or click here to give us a feedback if this occurrs frequently.Please kindly help out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waxingmoon: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ House,pls how many NOUN CENTERS (and their locations) are in Lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
I'm not sure they have the right to dictate that, except you've not paid your compulsory fee(s)!

I had the same report a time ago too from Zenith Bank. I was told the minimum amount to be paid is #13,000. In other words, you are expected to pay in bits.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
EXICON:

I had the same report a time ago too from Zenith Bank. I was told the minimum amount to be paid is #13,000. In other words, you are expected to pay in bits.
dos dt min i av 2 pay d 13,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: dos dt min i av 2 pay d 13,000
But I paid N2,500 for sth this current semester at zenith bank, Alakija St, VI. Insist more (exam fee payment only) or check another bank or branch. If it is like that in ur state and u still have another semester...pay the N13,000. U can still use the remaining cash next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: dos dt min i av 2 pay d 13,000
If you have d money, just pay!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
But I paid N2,500 for sth this current semester at zenith bank, Alakija St, VI. Insist more (exam fee payment only) or check another bank or branch. If it is like that in ur state and u still have another semester...pay the N13,000. U can still use the remaining cash next semester.
Exactly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
Tell the teller you are paying for exam reg not school reg. If still adamant, go to another bank.
Maybe there is a new software of no user-defined field. That means nothing less than N13K...I doubt though. The bank staffers need some briefings.

If money dey ur hand, calculate everything before going to pay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
You've got mail...you no see d mail abi that one no de useful?

bros I no see the mail ooooo. the mailadd is olatunjioladayo1@gmail.com. u can kindly resend
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Go to twitter or Study Center. Abi u get cash?...I dey.

twitter no dey respond, sc, i wont be chanced to go..u, pay4pq?..haba!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
oladaeyo:

twitter no dey respond, sc, i wont be chanced to go..u, pay4pq?..haba!
E dey small for ur eyes...do magic. Shey u said mak I pay u for TMAs? Na me go pick, scan and use my data plan= u too busy.Smh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
E dey small for ur eyes...do magic. Shey u said mak I pay u for TMAs? Na me go pick, scan and use my data plan= u too busy.Smh.

oga....tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
waxingmoon: @ House,pls how many NOUN CENTERS (and their locations) are in Lagos?
www.nou.edu.ng & www.noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
grin grin

jboixxx. have not gotten your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
www.nou.edu.ng & www.noun.edu.ng
If you are through with your program and you refuse to come and help here, America will know tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
oladaeyo:

jboixxx. have not gotten your mail
Check your spam box
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
Check your spam box

Seen !

Thank You , God bless you. wish you success

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
esteltiarra: .
If you are through with your program and you refuse to come and help here, America will know tongue
When I'm done with my exams, I'm done here. Oct 21. Mr Scheat and vision dey to help. Me no send America knowing oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
When I'm done with my exams, I'm done here. Oct 21.
Hmmm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
When I'm done with my exams, I'm done here. Oct 21. Mr Scheat and vision dey to help. Me no send America knowing oh.

l wont allow you to go, l will report you to Obama, Stephen Harper of Canada and Jonathan of Nigeria, you must remain to continue to help here..... tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
esteltiarra: .

l wont allow you to go, l will report you to Obama, Stephen Harper of Canada and Jonathan of Nigeria, you must remain to continue to help here..... tongue
You faa? I thought u were learning the rope.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboixxx:
Hmmm.
Bros, I don try...since B.Sc days!

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.