Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,173 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3508821 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 5:34am On Nov 11, 2012
Pls d learnin/facilitation is it goin 2 b everyday or just only on Nov 19?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2012
If you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2012
Kayode 12: Pls d learnin/facilitation is it goin 2 b everyday or just only on Nov 19?

Go and ask your study center. Most people do not even need that shiit.No time!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Josh121: please can someone get a job with a NOUN certificate ?

Can u create a job?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2012
Takoro13:
As masters student you are to pay 22500+10000=32500 as your compulsory fees simply becos you have other year of grduation order than the year of admission. Pay once and pay no more.

I think you are right, someone I know paid N22,500 and his course reg isn't accessible. But why are NOUN vague on that? That N10,000 ought to have been paid when you want or when you're at the graduation year like Undergra is.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh121(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2012
ferdimako:

Can u create a job?
please I just want to enroll so I don't want to waste my time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2012
Josh121: please I just want to enroll so I don't want to waste my time

The school is for people who work. Meanwhile who do u want to create a job for you because you have got a cert? Everyone has a cert.so go that extra mile to employ yourself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2012
f you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by folake379: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pls at all,i dont know anything abt d skul,n i wish to obtain d skul form,hope its not too late for me to do so,nd ow do i go abt it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
folake379: Pls at all,i dont know anything abt d skul,n i wish to obtain d skul form,hope its not too late for me to do so,nd ow do i go abt it.

You have from Monday to Friday this week to do everything excluding exam registration.Or you leave it till April 2013 or you can still enrol and start off fully in April 2013.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2012
I called d secretary @ my study centre (osogbo) abt d release of exams results & she told me they hv bn released bt ar still awaiting d science & arts. She said hopeful they will hv them dis wk. Does dis applicable in ur centre pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
@Fredi, Please i can't upload my crendentials, anyway u can help? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
ichommy: @Fredi, Please i can't upload my crendentials, anyway u can help? Thanks.

Scan and send to my e-mail addy.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
felixboye1: I called d secretary @ my study centre (osogbo) abt d release of exams results & she told me they hv bn released bt ar still awaiting d science & arts. She said hopeful they will hv them dis wk. Does dis applicable in ur centre pls?

That is what am saying...that semester started since Oct 2011 and up till now no shame to release our results. Arts and Science students did not pay or write well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2012
gudmrng all! Pls, i wnt 2 mak an enquiry 4rm my fellow agidimgbi pals. Nw dt thy hv restrict okada 4rm sm part of lagos includg ikeja. May i knw hw u guys hv been gettg 2 our centre? Also, i hv uploaded my crdntial. Pls hw may i knw they hv receivd it so dt latr thy wil nt say i hv nt sent it. Thank u all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks, can i ve ur E-mail?
ferdimako:

Scan and send to my e-mail addy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2012
ichommy: Thanks, can i ve ur E-mail?

ferdimako@gmail.com Hey old students,I called my center IT guy today and he said that our results will be in next week. Next week and month end do not finish for these people oh. I can't wait to know my fate on MTH307.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
ferdiii:

I called a staffer in Lagos and she confirmed, results have been distributed to various centers, but since my center did not send anyone to the meeting, we rely on when NOUN sends in, the electronic one. She declined to check mine but if I do not see my result this week, I will approach another head office staffer next week. If I see the result, it will propel me this semester.
NOUN must release the last semester exam result latest Friday next week, i am sure NOUN will not be too foolish or double stupid to start another exam registration without releasing the result of previous exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
pls is there any study center @ victoria island
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
lloydbanj: pls is there any study center @ victoria island
go to this link, d last page http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/admission_advert2011.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
apeelewuetu:
go to this link, d last page http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/admission_advert2011.html
OMG!!! I THOUGHT THERE WAS A STUDY CENTRE @ VI,dat y i bought d form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
lloydbanj: pls is there any study center @ victoria island
13. Where is NOUN Headquarters?
National Open University of Nigeria, 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island , Lagos Nigeria.
Phone: +234 807 507-4911, Fax: +234 1 271-2665.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
apeelewuetu:
13. Where is NOUN Headquarters?
National Open University of Nigeria, 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island , Lagos Nigeria.
Phone: +234 807 507-4911, Fax: +234 1 271-2665.
@ apee.....pls drop ur no u need 2 put me tru some tins
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
lloydbanj: OMG!!! I THOUGHT THERE WAS A STUDY CENTRE @ VI,dat y i bought d form
Don't blame yourself you are d most nearest, u can transact all your biz at the headquater
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
lloydbanj: @ apee.....pls drop ur no u need 2 put me tru some tins
u can ask me whatever u what to ask now, my N0 is 07066369302
You must read this if u are coming to NOUN for d first time, check this link http://www.noun.edu.ng/FAQs.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
apeelewuetu:
Don't blame yourself you are d most nearest, u can transact all your biz at the headquater
when i was about filling the application form there is no noun @vi on d portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topcy90(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
can someone pls tell me the compulsory fee of noun 2012\2013 and the deadline to pay tanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
topcy90: can someone pls tell me the compulsory fee of noun 2012\2013 and the deadline to pay tanks alot
go to this link - [url]http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/edu/NOUN%20PAYMENT%20SCHEDULES%20ADJUSTED.pdf[/url]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2012
gudmrng! Pls is is it cnpulsry dt we attend d matriculatn?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2012
gudmrng! Pls is is it cnpulsry dt we attend d matriculatn??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
willox: gudmrng! Pls is is it cnpulsry dt we attend d matriculatn??

No! Not all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.