Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494391 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Chinonso.ibeh:
Pls i want to buy the form,i dont really undastand the sch calender.cos i want to be admitted this year.pls someone shud councel me
You are not having problem with school calender but the system. The system is that you have no mate. When you are admited you determing what you want yourself except the compulsory fee of #22000 every other payments are by your interest/might. Your course material are your friend and your examinations are your destiny. Go to www.nou.edu.ng and www.noun.edu.ng for futher enquary. Or go to the nearest study centre and you can call me on 08066692401. Txc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hallyluv(f): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] the form is 5000(zenith bank)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamauldeen: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2012
Can someone please help me out please..I just graduated from d Univeristy of Ibadan where I studied Political Science but still wanna study Law..so I was told NOUN is a good place to do dat and also working alongside..but my Lit In Eng credit is in my Neco result while other credits are in my Waec result..can I combine both?..and how many years will I spend if I do direct entry with my B.Sc Political Science?..how is lectures and exams conducted? Hw much is d form and school fees?.when is the next admission excercise? Can I apply during my NYSC service year?I need urgent response please cox wanna know next step on time before I go for my NYSC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chuks10579(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2012
experts: hey guys,

d question as to why the school took 10 months to before writing its exam is as follows

we have over 50 study centers in Nigeria, and i believe that when one center is writing exam, d others should be writing too,

but that has been the major problem. some of the study centers are very slow and it affect d entire school operation.

According to the VC we have been facing a lot of problems concerning how we should be conducting our exams, some study centers always have one problem or d other and it affect d entire school,

if u guys remember, d exam was originally scheduled for last year aug/sep but was later canceled, although we d returning students took the exams aug/sep but d freshers didn't,

when d exam datewas fixed, we expect all study centers to be ready, but some centers were not and d exam have to be canceled,

nw d exam date has been fixed again and believe me only 4 ctuvuttuenter are ready, d others are not, but The VC has concluded that there wont be uniform exams again since its delaying d students, any center that is ready will be allowed to conduct it own exam at its convenience, d next week are exam is going to take place in only 4 study centers,
things are going to fall into place with the coming of nuc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwatobi01(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2012
Hi,am Alashe i intend studing at Noun come March/April 2013 but they don't have my desire course "BIOCHEMISTRY/MICROBIOLOGY".Thus,i wanna opt for "ENVIRONMENTALSTUDIES AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT",(1)please what are the available jobs for the person that study the above course.(2)Is the course similiar to my intend course as in above.(3)How mush is there tuition fee including course registration for 1st academic year.(4)What are the requirement for the course?Posseses mth,eng,phy,bio & chem at distinction level(B3).kindly reply to my questions,anticipating to your response...Thanks,...Alashe.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2012
oluwatobi01: Hi,am Alashe i intend studing at Noun come March/April 2013 but they don't have my desire course "BIOCHEMISTRY/MICROBIOLOGY".Thus,i wanna opt for "ENVIRONMENTALSTUDIES AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT",(1)please what are the available jobs for the person that study the above course.(2)Is the course similiar to my intend course as in above.(3)How mush is there tuition fee including course registration for 1st academic year.(4)What are the requirement for the course?Posseses mth,eng,phy,bio & chem at distinction level(B3).kindly reply to my questions,anticipating to your response...Thanks,...Alashe.

Go to www.noun.edu.ng and ur intended study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
Chuks10579: things are going to fall into place with the coming of nuc

Where is our last exam's result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls am having a very big problem!! I couldn't meet up with d matric due to traffic..hw can I get d matriculation oath
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
lloydbanj: Pls am having a very big problem!! I couldn't meet up with d matric due to traffic..hw can I get d matriculation oath

Meet up with anyone who did and photocopy.Mat oath hahahhaha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
lloydbanj: Pls am having a very big problem!! I couldn't meet up with d matric due to traffic..hw can I get d matriculation oath
I dont think there is anything you lost for that and na penalty(ies). Oath is in your mind keep it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yno, you guys with lots of questions should've found time to attend orientation. I was there n had answers to questions, plus I matriculated already. I'm in d system n many things aren't as bad as pple say at all. In fact, there's no institution better than NOUN generally.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2012

The Oath was in form of a form to fill n a register was signed too...then the oath submitted. I dunno what they do with d oaths but to be on d safe side, seee ur counsellor...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2012
d18thday: Yno, you guys with lots of questions should've found time to attend orientation. I was there n had answers to questions, plus I matriculated already. I'm in d system n many things aren't as bad as pple say at all. In fact, there's no institution better than NOUN generally.

Did u ask them why it takes 8 months to conclude a semester? More 5 months to see a previous exam result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2012
Chinonso, it's late, next year tinz
Chinonso.ibeh:
Pls i want to buy the form,i dont really undastand the sch calender.cos i want to be admitted this year.pls someone shud councel me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2012
u mean it took 8mnths 2 finish a semestr? Nd 5 mnths b4 seeing exam? Dt bad. Does anybody here has smthg 2 say 2 dis
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2012
ichommy: Matriculation picture @ TBS Lagos
Matriculation in abuja make sense pass lasgidi see pix na
Am glad I made it to noun in this set because our set would be the last for easy entry. And with30 accredited courses, you can be sure NOUN will be a hot cake next year especially as they can now graduate students in due time

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2012
ichommy: Matriculation picture @ TBS Lagos

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Osun state matriculation px, osogbo.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
please is their form still on sale....?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Takoro13: Osun state matriculation px, osogbo.
please is their form still on sale....?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Samafroxy22: please is their form still on sale....?

Pls forget these pic displays and look at ur TMA portal and report to tma@noun.edu.ng about any missing course b4 Dec.14. It is really is a messy mix-up!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
please is the application form still on sale....?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Samafroxy22: please is their form still on sale....?
Yes! But the registrations has closed according to their programe while the potal is open. If you have your money with you then you can try a luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
ferdimako:

Pls forget these pic display and look at ur TMA portal and report to tma@noun.edu.ng about any missing course b4 Dec. It is really is messy mix-up!
Sorry o! Eh yah!! Please pple should check for any missing tma and report for a proper correction. It shall be well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Takoro13:
Sorry o! Eh yah!! Please pple should check for any missing tma and report for a proper correction. It shall be well.

Yeah mine is just one they left out and included my 3 non-examinables. I have written them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2012
ferdimako:

Where is our last exam's result?
admission and course registration still in progress,last semester exam results may likely be released by first week of dec.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2012
After the exam registration, are we supposed to take copies of the printout back to our study centres for filing into our various folders?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2012
stelan: After the exam registration, are we supposed to take copies of the printout back to our study centres for filing into our various folders?
Yes, you are to make 3 copies,submit 2 copies to your study center and retain 1 copy as evidence of registration for exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
please.... Help...... Their admission form is still on sale.... And i dont know if i might be admitted this year....help please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
apeelewuetu:
Yes, you are to make 3 copies,submit 2 copies to your study center and retain 1 copy as evidence of registration for exam.
Ok. Tnx!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
But make I ask o. As we are coming for next semester are we paying allover again or just for course registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
kekakuz: But make I ask o. As we are coming for next semester are we paying allover again or just for course registration

Yeah just course reg and exam reg if you've paid the compulsory fees and couldn't hit it off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.