Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475174 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zeezoom: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
hi all,
th
please can somebody help me, am a PGD student, Fin Mgt, i have BHM780 and BHM724 on the 21st and 8th octtober respectively, please can you help me with the exam centre. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello house,I checked my timetable on my portal,and found out one of my course is missing,GST101, USE OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS

Seniors what should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shinexzy: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please will noun still open the portal?cos have not done my exam registration...please I need quick response to know the
next step of action to take!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fellow students please I need info on where to write my exams (Msc in IT) ... My study centre is Agidingbi, Ikeja. Your response would be appreciated... Thanks (WhatsApp: 08067611846)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
shinexzy: Please will noun still open the portal?cos have not done my exam registration...please I need quick response to know the
next step of action to take!

ha han! na wa o.
They closed the portal and re-opened it yet you didn't register
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
GST201 facilitation has commenced in earnest. The next facilitation has been fixed for 6th of October tentatively. Venue is McCarthy Study Centre, Obalende, Lagos. The time will be communicated when it has been decided upon hy the Facilitator and McCarthy SC Mgt.

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
farano: Not about the browser. It displayed all my results except that one. And the course is still pending under available courses for exam reg
that shld be named missing score therefore i suggest you redo it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ferdimako, i really don't know how to go about sending you pm,
can you please send me your number or email address.

Its urgent.

mine is yemminz@gmail.com or flash me on 08057131324
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ssdigest21:

tomatoes head like you....my lowest score was 21 over 30. the rest is 25 over 30 up-world. so if you need it let me know than opening your dirt mouth

hahaha....everybody has a dirty mouth. You are a joke though!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
yemminz: @ferdimako, i really don't know how to go about sending you pm,
can you please send me your number or email address.

Its urgent.

mine is yemminz@gmail.com or flash me on 08057131324

For what bro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
4reigningqueen:

ha han! na wa o.
They closed the portal and re-opened it yet you didn't register
People like this must exist. Till next Semester for them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
ferdimako:

For what bro?

It's all good, it's personal discussion that i can't put up here.
remember i tried mailing you some weeks ago.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ All, all exams scheduled for Saturday 4th Oct 2014 have been moved to Friday 24,Oct 2014.

Today's exam (CIT832) was cool....Let our efforts be crowned with As! If you study past questions from 2012...you're smiling already. I saw folks struggling as usual...if you don't prepare...sorry is your name when a staffer spots you and move your asss elsewhere.

Next is on Thursday...let me go and prepare more. Good luck to ALL.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
yemminz:

It's all good, it's personal discussion that i can't put up here.
remember i tried mailing you some weeks ago.
Pm me right away.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
bastien: Hello house,I checked my timetable on my portal,and found out one of my courses is missing,GST101, USE OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS

Seniors what should I do?

Still prepare for it...ur SC will come in when it gets to the day if exam portal fails to load it automatically.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
ferdimako:

Still prepare for it...ur SC will come in when it gets to the day if exam portal fails to load it automatically.
Thanks boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shinexzy: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Will I do all together next semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
shinexzy: Will I do all together next semester?

If the units of ALL won't surpass 24! Yeah.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ferdimako... Pls I'll need ur past questions to work with, my WhatsApp: 08067611846, Pin: 7C79BE2D.
I'm in my 1st semester MSc. Info Tech, I'll be starting my 1st paper on thursday ... pls cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
ferdimako: @ All, all exams scheduled for Saturday 4th Oct 2014 have been moved to Friday 24,Oct 2014.

Today's exam (CIT832) was cool....Let our efforts be crowned with As! If you study past questions from 2012...you're smiling already. I saw folks struggling as usual...if you don't prepare...sorry is your name when a staffer spots you and move your asss elsewhere.

Congrats...wish you success...Thursday is 2 papers d same time .. I know no hw dem wan do dat tin o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
ferdimako: @ All, all exams scheduled for Saturday 4th Oct 2014 have been moved to Friday 24,Oct 2014.

and thanx for d info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
ferdimako:
Make ur ID...it doesn't take 5mins...u can still go in with only ur exam pass.
Good day, pls can you be of help to me in terms of past questions, am an Msc Business Administration student cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emeka94(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
ferdimako:
Study Center situation room.

I've gone there but they couldn't solve the problem. I don't know if its a general problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
oladaeyo:

Congrats...wish you success...Thursday is 2 papers d same time .. I know no hw dem wan do dat tin o
Yea, u collect two answer booklets... don't go out... we probably gonna do into 2pm. I saw folks with that experience... when d staff member wanted to give them a fresh booklet as we were requesting, they rejected and said we already have.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
My exam time table on my portal shows exams for last semester(first) and this semester. Also my exAm results are nt on my portal and my semester reads first am in 100 level is dis normal or ave gt A problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
ancashy: My exam time table on my portal shows exams for last semester(first) and this semester. Also my exAm results are nt on my portal and my semester reads first am in 100 level is dis normal or ave gt A problem.
These are not normal... all is the same with everyone unless the result not being on ur portal. Did it disappear? Or u haven't seen it there before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pebblestp: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
All the while I've been here i never see any Msc Journalism student do dey exist? if yes please past questions for 1st semester courses would be appreciated. pebblestp@yahoo.com. thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
emeka94:

I've gone there but they couldn't solve the problem. I don't know if its a general problem.
Ur situation is complicated... na them and HQ go fit help u oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Education01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is why alternative course of action is highly pertinent in all areas of Human endeavor. So many candidate wrote the last Utme. many qualified for the next phase (post utme) while many more had lesser than the required score to write post utme. well, after post utme, many aspirants qualified for admission while many more scored below cut off mark.
ask yourself!
presuming i had an alternative course of action, wouldn't i have been better off?
Yes! you would have been better off!!
don not rely on jamb alone. the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination (IJMBe) is an A'level program which offers admission into 200level of any university and any course of your choice in Nigeria. Join your jambite colleagues in 200level next session
the 2014/2015 registration is still on sale but for a short period of time.
Check page two (2) of any Jamb Brochure to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University admission in Nigeria
for more info and enquiries, visit
www.ijmblink.com
like us on facebook page 'IJMB LINK'
follow us on twitter @ijmblink
join us on BBM Channel: C00126233
Add us on whatsapp: 08035528553
send us a mail: administration@ijmb.com
success to you all.........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Lekz: Fellow students please I info on where to write my exams (Msc in IT) ... My study centre is Agidingbi, Ikeja. Your response would be appreciated... Thanks

cmd along magodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Happi exams to the most brilliant Nigerian students,as most do nt attend lectures or tutorials yet pass in flying colours, Greatest Noun students(greattttt)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 3:08am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako]
These are not normal... all is the same with everyone unless the result not being on ur portal. Did it disappear? Or u haven't seen it there before? Only checked my score immediately after exams,(e-exam)sincE I passed well I did nt bother tot it will upload in tyme,maybe it is because ave nt uploaded my credentials,can nt do exams I passed well again ooo,am usually scared of repeats.Thanks for ur time

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.