Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475685 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
twiceinmay01: Hi pals...please I need solution for my tmas (gst 102 and bhm 104) please my email address is uefa2014@yahoo.com. God bless y'all
OK.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. Seems you are kinda right.
Just google searched it now, and i saw that word can be extended.

But by default, what i was tot is that a word is a byte. Maximum allocation for a word in the memory. I.e. The total size a word can contain. But it seems it had being increased.

And d question was, is word in pentium a byte?
Its kind of true.

It would have beem arguable if the question is, Is word in pentium OnLY a byte?

We learn everyday. God bless.
Thanks. But I think it's a Character that's a Byte and not a Word. Correct me if I'm wrong or confusing myself.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obinoscopy: Thanks. But I think it's a Character that's a Byte and not a Word. Correct me if I'm wrong or confusing myself.

After an extensive research and checking different articles and journals. I can see that a character is a byte (8 bits).
And the size of a word varies, depending on the processor being used. Some proceesors uses 32 bits, while some use 64 bit.

One striking thing about the question is th work 'Pentium'.
There isi pentium I, II, III and i think IV.

Thanks for making learning more scopy. Wouldn't have known some things.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

After an extensive research and checking different articles and journals. I can see that a character is a byte (8 bits).
And the size of a word varies, depending on the processor being used. Some proceesors uses 32 bits, while some use 64 bit.

One striking thing about the question is th work 'Pentium'.
There isi pentium I, II, III and i think IV.

Thanks for making learning more scopy. Wouldn't have known some things.
The learning was mutual. Thanks for this academic discussion we just had. I learnt a lot from you too.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obinoscopy: The learning was mutual. Thanks for this academic discussion we just had. I learnt a lot from you too.

uwc. Nice having a conversation with u.

Looking forward to more.

Computer science is fun and more than what people claim it to be.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
ferdimako:
They are not free oh.

Pls am interested in the past exam questions from 2012 till date.....msc in biz administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
chidiidika:

Pls am interested in the past exam questions from 2012 till date.....msc in biz administration
I no get tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
ferdimako:
I no get tongue
undecided cry cry
Your friends, anybody? cry cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DjTunzy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good evening fellow students, who haven't also register his or her examination cause am currently one of the victim and its has been closed is there any remedy to it please... Thanks so much... Happy independence Day to you all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
chidiidika:
undecided cry cry
Your friends, anybody? cry cry
na now u wake up? tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
DjTunzy: Good evening fellow students, who haven't also register his or her examination cause am currently one of the victim and its has been closed is there any remedy to it please... Thanks so much... Happy independence Day to you all
till next semester oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pumbaaa: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls house. I am still in need of any of the ff past question papers:
1) BHM 805 Corporate Finance,
2) MKT 824 Consumer Behavior
3) MKT 825 International Marketing
4) ENT 831 Marketing Ethics
5) MBA 896 Entrepreneurship and
6) MBA 898 Business Policy
7) MKT 826 Marketing Management
cool MBA 806 Human Resources Management

Email address : ugochukwuawoke@ymail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
ferdimako:
That one is immaterial... I never did it under this my Ms program and I have my result on my portal. If u had checked when they first released the results, you would have noticed and raised alarms. Until u see officially where ur results are...what u did in d exam halls were just non-binding. What will pple with missing results say?
Thanks for ur time,I'll try and sort it out as soon as I can,probably. After exams,will nt let dis disturb my concentration,once again thanks for ur efforts.God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
ancashy:
Thanks for ur time,I'll try and sort it out as soon as I can,probably. After exams,will nt let dis disturb my concentration,once again thanks for ur efforts.God bless
OK oh...not that they will even have ur time...everything outside exams waits oh. Stand up for exams...NOUN way!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
ferdimako:
Read the thread.
Criuxly.... i tire for ur matter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Some people go turn ds thread to "TMA solution centre" if care's not tkn.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:18am On Oct 02, 2014
MBA 806
October, 2013

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:49am On Oct 02, 2014
MKT 825

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 5:30am On Oct 02, 2014
MKT 824

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidchuks89(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2014
CALL MR. DAVID ON; 08162558764 IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR ADMISSION PROCESSING
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
jboixxx: Some people go turn ds thread to "TMA solution centre" if care's not tkn.
The worrying thing is that they are poor and lazy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2014
JAGARS: Criuxly.... i tire for ur matter
U don't see a staff member. Go to ur school and tell them that. tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pumbaaa: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
I can hardly make this out. Not visible at all. The other two were better.
Thanks Bro.
godstino2002: MBA 806
October, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by victorlekan(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Pls,I will like to know when the next postgraduate admission will start.Can I do my phD in another institution after obtaining pgde and MeD degrees from NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Pls...................................................... can anyone help with the past questions to the following papers: EDA811,EDA821,EDA813,EDU821,EDU823,EDU81,EDU833 &GST807.my email is nesty_fasu@yahoo.com

ferdimako:
Buddy, I do not have! Good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
pumbaaa: I can hardly make this out. Not visible at all. The other two were better.
Thanks Bro.

Check this

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls guys can anyone help with past questions of these CIT courses below

CIT701 Information and Communication Technology
CIT703 Information Technology and Software Development
CIT711 Computer Fundamentals
CIT721 Information System Design & Programming
CIT735 Application Software Design and Multimedia
CIT753 Introduction to Internet
CIT759 MICRO COMPUTING AND WWW
GST707

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please must the ID card be PVC or laminated and like how much does it cost around Ikeja.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
godstino2002: MBA 806
October, 2013

Boss pls do u have or can u lay your hands on any of this ;BHM 805; BUS801;BUS815;BUS831;BUS839
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
CIT851 done and dusted....NOUN going back to 2012. Double trouble tomor. We're getting there!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
oladaeyo:

Congrats...wish you success...Thursday is 2 papers d same time .. I know no hw dem wan do dat tin o
CIT844 is now 11AM while CIT802 is 2PM. Better! Both are on tomor... no sleep!

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.