Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488992 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
ferdimako:
Both were superb...I'm cool. U see my mates that wanna graduate with 39 units? smh. Only u go carry ur hand give urself one semester because of a 2unit course. How can an adult cut it so close that he has 39 instead of 40? I just tire for pple!
the thing is most student aint well informed, bt ignorance is not an excuse
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
ferdimako:
One baba wanted to start his... I told him to wait... only him went to submit. I don't think I wld like to move seats because sb was pestering.
lolz, abeg is it by forxe toget Msc? Wen you know your head can't carry it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboibamz: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
tundemoxie: Hi all. Congratulate me as I have been admitted into 200L via Direct Entry at NOUN. I still have questions though. As I have been advised to visit my SC for clearance; 1. Can I dont that now that exams are on? 2. How long would the clearance take so I could structure my leave from work accordingly? Thanks

Please can we talk?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
I thank God so much for His grace granted me over my TMAs. I'm one of those who have been advocating the need for our students to work hard on their studies and do their TMAs as well as their exams by themselves.

I want to assert that it really pays for one to work hard. I did my Course and exam registration somehow late, due to the nature of my job. So, I got my materials late. I can remember how I came to this thread to ask of the time our TMAs would end, and a fellow replied to my question somehow rude, without knowing why I asked the question.

I had the opportunity and money to have paid someone to do the TMAs for me, but that would contradict my stand. So, I had to take a bold step to embark on intensive studies in all the 8 Courses I had registered for, about three weeks ago, and at the same time prayed God to help me so that the TMAs would be on the portal till I would be through with them.

As at now, I have successfully done 28 out of the 32 TMAs I's to take, scoring 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5, 8 in most of them. I'm now working on the remaining 4 TMAs, which I hope to complete by tomorrow. This has really helped me in my exams--- 3 exams so far written successfully.

I really thank God for that, and also use this opportunity to appeal to all of us to do our best in our studies, so that we will not only collect certificates at the end, but will also be able to defend such certificates and stand out in our chosen fields of study anywhere we find ourselves. No matter the nature of your engagement, create time to study, visit NOUN websites www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng, as well as your portal. Also visit your study centre when need be and ask relevant questions, even in this thread in order to keep abreast of development in the school. Endeavour to be ICT-compliant.

I's amazed to see some persons who were so blank when they appeared for exam. some didn't even know that they were supposed to be cleared for exam, not to talk of few who would want another person to tell them what to write in all the questions. Some are so much afraid of the computer that they would not even want to go near it. Hmmm----- postgraduate students------- then I wonder how the undergraduates are faring. Please learn to deal with these issues now, before it's too late.

I thank all the well-meaning persons here, especially those who have been around to offer sincere help to people who needed such , at one time or the other. I was not available for sometime due to the nature of my work, and mostly because I had to use any available time to study for my TMAs and exams. Kudos to all........ and good success in all your exams!!!

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
ferdimako:
By paying na! So far so good....three remains...I resume 17 Friday Oct. another on 21st and the last is on 24 Oct.
How much are we talking of?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
ferdimako:
Yea...I just came in...three to go!

4 for me.. I am retaking 891
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2014
oladaeyo:

4 for me.. I am retaking 891
I know that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2014
uppa: lolz, abeg is it by forxe toget Msc? Wen you know your head can't carry it?
The man carried a written note...so disgusting.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2014
jboixxx:
How much are we talking of?
pm works right.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2014
uppa: the thing is most student aint well informed, bt ignorance is not an excuse
Do u call that ignorance? U have a 42 or 41 unit major and 40 units to make graduation... and u wanna skip one unit abi two....knowing full well, missing results do occur. Haba...dan laa!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2014
@ferdimako, please what happen to noun website. A friend of mine want to do exam registration. I hope the exam registration is still open? Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluvicki(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Please help,need to do reg. Nd site is not going thrU
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Temi231: @ferdimako, please what happen to noun website. A friend of mine want to do exam registration. I hope the exam registration is still open? Kindly reply. Thanks
hahaha...I hope so... a story that touches.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2014
oluvicki: Please help,need to do reg. Nd site is not going thrU
reg what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Okponee: I thank God so much for His grace granted me over my TMAs. I'm one of those who have been advocating the need for our students to work hard on their studies and do their TMAs as well as their exams by themselves.

I want to assert that it really pays for one to work hard. I did my Course and exam registration somehow late, due to the nature of my job. So, I got my materials late. I can remember how I came to this thread to ask of the time our TMAs would end, and a fellow replied to my question somehow rude, without knowing why I asked the question.

I had the opportunity and money to have paid someone to do the TMAs for me, but that would contradict my stand. So, I had to take a bold step to embark on intensive studies in all the 8 Courses I had registered for, about three weeks ago, and at the same time prayed God to help me so that the TMAs would be on the portal till I would be through with them.

As at now, I have successfully done 28 out of the 32 TMAs I's to take, scoring 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5, 8 in most of them. I'm now working on the remaining 4 TMAs, which I hope to complete by tomorrow. This has really helped me in my exams--- 3 exams so far written successfully.

I really thank God for that, and also use this opportunity to appeal to all of us to do our best in our studies, so that we will not only collect certificates at the end, but will also be able to defend such certificates and stand out in our chosen fields of study anywhere we find ourselves. No matter the nature of your engagement, create time to study, visit NOUN websites www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng, as well as your portal. Also visit your study centre when need be and ask relevant questions, even in this thread in order to keep abreast of development in the school. Endeavour to be ICT-compliant.

I's amazed to see some persons who were so blank when they appeared for exam. some didn't even know that they were supposed to be cleared for exam, not to talk of few who would want another person to tell them what to write in all the questions. Some are so much afraid of the computer that they would not even want to go near it. Hmmm----- postgraduate students------- then I wonder how the undergraduates are faring. Please learn to deal with these issues now, before it's too late.

I thank all the well-meaning persons here, especially those who have been around to offer sincere help to people who needed such , at one time or the other. I was not available for sometime due to the nature of my work, and mostly because I had to use any available time to study for my TMAs and exams. Kudos to all........ and good success in all your exams!!!
Nice write-up! I don't know if I was the one that was rude oh...u see y...some folks are waking up for exam reg....that thing may have been closed. Let them rest as they wished. Next time, they will be d first to do that reg...so till January. I know more people are yet to submit their TMAs...another story that could touch is looming.

Many take written notes to exam halls oh...this is one of the reasons our cert quality is looked down upon and u doubt some who say they are graduates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2014
Pls, i need the question paper on ENT 431 Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility written yesterday. Send to godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2014
godstino2002:
Pls, i need the question paper on ENT 431 Marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility written yesterday. Send to godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Next semester hustle! grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote ano hor=ferdimako post=26852513]
Next semester hustle! grin[/quote]

@ Ferd, no na. That is under graduate course na. Just to have a look at it before i write mine ENT 831. I guess is the same Lecturer since it has the same course title Marketing ethics and social responsibilit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2014
godstino2002:

@ Ferd, no na. That is under graduate course na. Just to have a look at it before i write mine ENT 831. I guess is the same Lecturer since it has the same course title Marketing ethics and social responsibilit
Just use its own PQs...u will be fine. No carry written notes oh...see how tiny the thing is and the holder can't expatiate on anything. So sad!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2014
ferdimako:

Just use its own PQs...u will be fine. No carry written notes oh...see how tiny the thing is and the holder can't expatiate on anything. So sad!

Not clear. Pls, expatiate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2014
ferdimako:

pm works right.
OK. Shinnextf@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
I await your buzz. Just realized my response to your PM was bounced.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2014
oluvicki:
Please help,need to do reg. Nd site is not going thrU
Have a hug from mr... ({})
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH APRIL 2014 PAST QUESTION PAPER IN PGD INFO TECH?
PLEASE!
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO IT. CIT 736, CIT 756, CIT 711, CIT 734, CIT 722, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH APRIL 2014 PAST QUESTION PAPER IN PGD INFO TECH?
PLEASE!
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO IT. CIT 736, CIT 756, CIT 711, CIT 734, CIT 722, e.t.c

to : uedibo@yahoo.com or peeutechnology@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
i need it too.

pharmtex08:
Please can somebody help me with M.Sc Information Technology past questions for the following course am a fresh student and i need to have idea of how NOUN set their questions.
CIT853
CIT851
CIT843
CIT831
CIT891
CIT841
CIT811
pls my email is pharmtex08@yahoo.com. i will be grateful if anyone can help

thaanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
godstino2002:

Not clear. Pls, expatiate
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
jboixxx:

OK. Shinnextf@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
I await your buzz. Just realized my response to your PM was bounced.
Use my handle here and add at gmail dot com grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Past questions for the various courses under the school of Law
are now available on NOUN iLEARN. Click http:///t86gTYHGqh to view.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by victorlekan(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
ferdimako:

Yep!
Gracias amigo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sessytony(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello house, I will lik a breakdown info of msc and mba in Noun. Bus admin related courses. I will lik to knw d deadline for reg too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartwave: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
UEDIBO:
i need it too.

pls if you are able to get thosw past questions kindly forward it to my maikl too -oladimejiadeisaac@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.