Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488310 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
can somebody confirm this.

e-exams management science- unilag, law-ikeja, science and technology - ikorodu.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temituokpe: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
4reigningqueen:

e-exams management science- unilag, law-ikeja, science and technology - ikorodu.

iHeard about this recently on the BBM group please someone should help confirm this... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temituokpe: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
4reigningqueen:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CSSPATRICK: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello everyboby, just joining nairaland few mins ago. I appreciate ur wonderful comments n d interactive nature of dis forum. Its my pleasure to join u here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CSSPATRICK: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2014
@Fermikamo, i went tru ur previous comments n responses, pls, as regards to d graduation requirements, i kn its minimum of 120CUs bt wht i would want to find out from this forum are as follows.: a. The implecation of these missing results on graduation students who some of their results r still missing? b. Can the newly introduced courses derail ones graduation if ommitted? and finally d issue of leftover core courses, even when someone is already on 137 and above, pls wht is d implecation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Temituokpe:

iHeard about this recently on the BBM group please someone should help confirm this... Thanks
4reigningqueen:

"E-EXAM VENUE
The e-exams would at three different venues: ETC, Ikeja (No. 1, Oba Akran Road, Ikeja); ETC, UNILAG (Besides Faculty of Social Sciences) and ETC, Ikorodu Road (JKK House, after Town Planning Bus Stop). The allocation according to schools are as follow: School of Arts Social Sciences, Law & Education is at ETC Ikeja; School of Science and Technology is at ETC, Ikorodu and School of Management Sciences, CLL, Access students and the physically challenged students would be at ETC, UNILAG. The same notice is hereby attached."

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Takoro13:
registration has been extended till 2400hrs of thursday. hurry up and try your luck.
so the registration is over... what's my fate now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
pastquestions no gree again oo,, i hear say na nounilearn practice questions dey reign now.... na wa ooooo...cit 834 again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
oladaeyo:
pastquestions no gree again oo,, i hear say na nounilearn practice questions dey reign now.... na wa ooooo...cit 834 again?
Hahaha...no be small thing o. Hope you did it wella sha?? Success...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
jboixxx:

"E-EXAM VENUE
The e-exams would at three different venues: ETC, Ikeja (No. 1, Oba Akran Road, Ikeja); ETC, UNILAG (Besides Faculty of Social Sciences) and ETC, Ikorodu Road (JKK House, after Town Planning Bus Stop). The allocation according to schools are as follow: School of Arts Social Sciences, Law & Education is at ETC Ikeja; School of Science and Technology is at ETC, Ikorodu and School of Management Sciences, CLL, Access students and the physically challenged students would be at ETC, UNILAG. The same notice is hereby attached."
This is one of d reasons I love Apapa...all in one facility!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
jboixxx:

It was difficult but I forsee a C! I was answering like 2b....4a...looking for points.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
uppa:
dats a piece of goodnews tho!!!
I have been approved of a research topic! Another huge relief.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
ferdimako:

It was difficult but I forsee a C! I was answering like 2b....4a...looking for points.

na so oo, 2a to 3c to 5c to 7 etc...e go beta
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
CSSPATRICK:
@Fermikamo, i went tru ur previous comments n responses, pls, as regards to d graduation requirements, i kn its minimum of 120CUs bt wht i would want to find out from this forum are as follows.: a. The implecation of these missing results on graduation students who some of their results r still missing? b. Can the newly introduced courses derail ones graduation if ommitted? and finally d issue of leftover core courses, even when someone is already on 137 and above, pls wht is d implecation
a.u can grad without ur missing results.
b. u can gra without newly introduced courses.
c.u can grad without doing all d core courses.
The above three hold...only if u have 120units or above. If ur 137 has ur project in it... u are good to go. No implications!

I know u will relax to read my comments...I didn't with urs oh...who is fermikano and what is implecation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
oladaeyo:

na so oo, 2a to 3c to 5c to 7 etc...e go beta
Yes with 28 from TMA...22 won't be too hard to award. CIT854 next.... our topic approval don land.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
zuma4k:
so the registration is over... what's my fate now?
Next semester, buddy!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
jboixxx:

Pple were refusing to sit where they were ordered to. Terrible site, I tell ya!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
ferdimako:

I have been approved of a research topic! Another huge relief.
that's gud bro, how was your exam? iwill be there on friday to get mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
ferdimako:

Yes with 28 from TMA...22 won't be too hard to award. CIT854 next.... our topic approval don land.
really?, seen yours/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ferd' & oladaeyo: nothing do you guys...sure you'll all land @ least C. Just put more effort...nothing de happen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ferdimako:

a.u can grad without ur missing results.
b. u can gra without newly introduced courses.
c.u can grad without doing all d core courses.
The above three hold...only if u have 120units or above. If ur 137 has ur project in it... u are good to go. No implications!

I know u will relax to read my comments...I didn't with urs oh...who is fermikano and what is implecation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
ferdimako:

Next semester, buddy!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
ferdimako:

Next semester, buddy!
Since I'm in second semester 100L, hope the next semester you mean is 200L bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
zuma4k:
Since I'm in second semester 100L, hope the next semester you mean is 200L bro
U want to be in yr2 without doing second-semester yr1 exams? Those doing them now....
will be in yr3 then. tongue

U can pick some yr2 courses (first semester) if yr1 second-semester courses do not total to 24units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
jboixxx:
@ferd' & oladaeyo: nothing do you guys...sure you'll all land @ least C. Just put more effort...nothing de happen.
Old boy no @ least for me...I see a C! Terrible ...sb by my left wrote almost everything on his left-hand. The guy at a point started asking me a question... I reminded him we were doing different courses...he said the components of habitat just got off his head...I nearly told him to check his right hand. grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
oladaeyo:

really?, seen yours/
Yep...we all went in and the lady confirmed but hid d approved ones from us....saying d person that will type d follow-up letters is busy doing exams too. I volunteered to do d job...I will see how that pans out on Friday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
ferdimako:

Old boy no @ least for me...I see a C! Terrible ...sb by my left wrote almost everything on his left-hand. The guy at a point started asking me a question... I reminded him we were doing different courses...he said the components of habitat just got off his head...I nearly told him to check his right hand. grin
Hahahaha...you b badt guy!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
jboixxx:

Hahahaha...you b badt guy!!
It is not a laughing matter...pple cheat too much..to an extent they can't write down their course codes correctly. The woman compiling answer scripts was shouting it...and u see 341, 353...what is that? A guy came back to correct...she refused and asked him.. did I force u to submit? I will help u fail. I knew d guy from first semesta exams...he's one of those.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
[ author=ferdimako post=27333207]
U want to be in yr2 without doing second-semester yr1 exams? Those doing them now....

U can pick some yr2 courses (first semester) if yr1 second-semester courses do not total to 24units.[/quote]... Pls I don't seem to understand, you mean I can't be in year2 1$t semester and still register all my previously omitted exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
zuma4k:
[ author=ferdimako post=27333207]

U can pick some yr2 courses (first semester) if yr1 second-semester courses do not total to 24units.... Pls I don't seem to understand, you mean I can't be in year2 1$t semester and still register all my previously omitted exams?
Many units are in this exams u are not gonna be doing? Tell me the sum! No semester passes 24 units...so u may be in year two for the sake of it or pick one or two courses (first semester yr2) to be added to the ones u are carrying from ur first year second semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls house I need answers to the following questions which bordered on M.Sc thesis

* is it possible to finish thesis within a semester
* hw soon is it possible to get ones topic approved
*hw is thesis supervised for students out of Lagos
*who approves ones topic.. Supervisor or at the centre
* hw many topics does one present for approval

Thanks in advance for your candid response..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
How much is the tuition fee for computer science or Nursing Science? I wanna role in.

Pls someone should quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.