Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492834 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Succylomo: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
JigsawKillah:

www.nou.edu.ng

you can just go to the website, you will learn all you need to knw abt the school and admission process
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Succylomo: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
tundemoxie:
Hi house.Pls are NOUN study centers open on Saturdays? Thanks
no noun don't open on saturday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Succylomo: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
afangide:
Your very observant, today I wrote mth281 (mathhs method) my course mate scored 40 out of 35 questions, I scored 26. And we know our levels. Am confused.

if the system show you that u score 4o, that means you score 20 over 35. in mth the total question is 35 which is multiply by 2 to get 70.
so if your system shoe 40 that mean you score 40 over 70. you will now have to add 40 with what you score in your tma over 100
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Succylomo: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saheed69:
Just got admission letter today (19 nov 2014) for Direct Entry into 200level Accounting
Study center Abeokuta
Please wats is the next step to complete my registration?
I need ur help

You should proceed to your study center. i mean the center you choose in your application. They will advice you on what to do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Succylomo:

you can just go to the website, you will learn all you need to knw abt the school and admission process
How much is dia course materials?
And course registration?
And D fees for new intake 41000 for undergraduate is it for d whole section or juz for 1st semester?
And when is D next session started?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
To register online for noun what and what do i need to take along wit me to the cafe?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teecode: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
godstino2002:

No 1 question. Yes, u get ur statement of result as soon as u are cleared.

No 2: No idea. Having first class or CGP of 4.5 and above is for ur own good. U must not wait for an incentive before doing what is good for ursef and will benefit u for life.

Thanks so much........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please is there anyone who has bhm 103 tma questions. If you do, please send to kazeemabolore@gmail.com or to my bbm. bbm pin ; 7fe1ace7. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls wen did next academic session begins coz wen i print my admission letter it was written dia 2013/2014. Am confused about it coz i juz register now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

I scored 40/35 in mth133
40/70
Cos its 35 X 2 for all Mth. I sabi pass u self i scored 58 when i did it grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Alhamdulillah. Am done with first semester examination. Prayer point: No matter how good or otherwise our results may be, we shall have a better results next semester. 10 courses. 1A 5B and 4C. Glory be to Him.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
6As and 2Bs

But I'm still not happy with the erratic marking scheme. Expected an all As. I thank God all the same.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obinoscopy:
6As and 2Bs

But I'm still not happy with the erratic marking scheme. Expected an all As. I thank God all the same.
Wow, speechless. Aiming for this next semester by His grace.
Your level and course please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obinoscopy:
6As and 2Bs

Good result. Are u in Math /Comp Sc combined degree?

You got a B in GST107, I wasn't lucky, got 58% C. Ended the semester with 7As, 1B & 1C.
100level ends with CGPA of 4. 79
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kazrem:

Wow, speechless. Aiming for this next semester by His grace.
Your level and course please.
pricelessmr:

Good result. Are u in Math /Comp Sc combined degree?

You got a B in GST107, I wasn't lucky, got 58% C. Ended the semester with 7As, 1B & 1C.
100level ends with CGPA of 4. 79
Mathematics. 200 level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abbeycrane: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good day guys get your hardcopy textbooks @ affordable rate. call me 0818787071. Either fresher or returning school students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abbeycrane: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good day guys get your hardcopy textbooks @ affordable rate. call me on 0818787071. Either fresher or returning school students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
abbeycrane:
Good day guys get your hardcopy textbooks @ avoidable rate. call me on 0818787071. Either fresher or returning school students
its affordable, not avoidable.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:

I scored 40/35 in mth133

No, it is 40/70. The system has done the calculation already.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abbeycrane: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
jpmorgan003:

its affordable, not avoidable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jerrytec: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is there any Noun student studying economics here?? Pls how many courses can 1 register for and list the courses pls. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mathnike(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
I Say A Great Welldone For All Ur Contributions,Infact,i got all i needed without visiting any study centers yet,but i will really be happy if anybody studing Agricultural Science Education Can Quote Me $ Leave His/her Contact.Am An Aspirant.God Bless Us All.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2014
How much is dia course materials?
And course registration?
And D fees for new intake 41000 for undergraduate is it for d whole section or juz for 1st semester?
And when is D next session started?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Mathematics. 200 level.
I sent a bbm invite to you bro and you are yet to accept.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2014
I am a prospective msc in public Administration student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Kazrem:

I sent a bbm invite to you bro and you are yet to accept.
My BBM is faulty. So sorry. But I'm on WhatsApp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Hi guys,

The mgt of McCarthy Study Centre is aware if our complaints concerning the low scores of the e-exams. Thus they are calling for us to submit our complaints so that they can officially forward it to the Headquarters. See the quote below for the details:

We had a brief technical hitch with the server today...but was promptly resolved. We appreciate all those who were affected but cooperated with us to have it fixed. Please, we continue to count on your patience and understanding.

However, the Study Centre has been severally inundated with complaints of low scores in the ongoing e-examinations. Actually, the e-exam platform is very specific for the fill-in-the-gap questions. On the other hand, there are other issues like incomplete questions, incomplete options, etc. We have already informed you that issues that fall within the latter category would be resolved in favour of the students as bonus marks.

Your complaints have been noted and in an effort to properly notify the Headquarters, we would like everyone affected to submit a formal complaint to the Study Centre on or before the close of work on Wednesday, 26th November, 2014.

Congrats to those who successfully completed their exams for the semester and good luck to those writing on Saturday and Monday.
https://m./782362061781460?view=permalink&id=891772210840444&ref=bookmark

So guys this is our opportunity to persuade the mgt to review it's programme that marks the e-exams.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muelzik(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
nothing is eating me up... I am just here laughing at you. You sound like a cheap comedian. I finished my papers last October mind you and I am not a dullard.

Yea the post is old. I hardly come here during exams, especially since the day I realized that the most important guys are no longer motivated to comment on this forum.

Olodo!!!

uau:
Rantings of a kid.

What is eating u up today as this post is old?

I hope u didn't fail today as usual and blame it on past question papers!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
HOUSE HOW ARE U? I HEAR THAT NOUN PROMISED TO REWARD ALL THEIR STUDENT BONUS MARK.

DO U THINK IS TRUE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.