Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487810 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kwenu: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
if i graduate rom noun at the age below 30, will i be allowed to go for NYSC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
olumbha:
How much is dia course materials?
And course registration?
And D fees for new intake 41000 for undergraduate is it for d whole section or juz for 1st semester?
And when is D next session started?
someone should answer dis question pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
kwenu:
if i graduate rom noun at the age below 30, will i be allowed to go for NYSC

This is not about age presently; NOUN students have not participate in Nysc scheme and law school. But they are still working on it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
olumbha:

someone should answer dis question pls

* Noun don't sell course materials, you can get it at the business centers around the school premises or someone that has done the course before and ready to sell his or her own.
*course registration is 2K per course depending on the unit numberof the course.
*Yes, that is the compulsory fee for the first semester. You will pay another 23K for second semester compulsory fees.
*January, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
honourableseyi:

* Noun don't sell course materials, you can get it at the business centers around the school premises or someone that has done the course before and ready to sell his or her own.
*course registration is 2K per course depending on the unit numberof the course.
*Yes, that is the compulsory fee for the first semester. You will pay another 23K for second semester compulsory fees.
*January, 2015
thank u veri much for ya help.
Again what next after collecting my admission letter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
olumbha:

thank u veri much for ya help.
Again what next after collecting my admission letter?

Proceed to your study center by January for screening and matric number. Note: go with all the original documents you have.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
honourableseyi:

Proceed to your study center by January for screening and matric number. Note: go with all the original documents you have.
but i hear someone sayin we can do it now is it tru?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
godstino2002:

Someone asked this question before. The answer is YES.

Also, u can start ur M. Sc. as soon as you are cleared from PGD programme.

Ok, tnx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
kroosx:
08184780889 whatsapp.... Tnx

Oh my guy. I'm very sorry, I missed this post. I'll get in touch.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
olumbha:

but i hear someone sayin we can do it now is it tru?

Yes it may be possible depending on your study center. But as for my own study center, that can't be possible untill after the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2014
honourableseyi:

Yes it may be possible depending on your study center. But as for my own study center, that can't be possible untill after the exam.
is dia any hidden fees again apart D compulsory fees?
And pls i ll like to ve ya number for more information.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2014
olumbha:

is dia any hidden fees again apart D compulsory fees?
And pls i ll like to ve ya number for more information.
Thanks

No any other hidden fee apart from course and exam registration fees which I think u might have been aware of already. You can "PM" me for that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
hello guys..long time here .....i heard the approved Msc project topic is now at Ikeja SC, Who can confirm so I storm there...

And pls wen will the e-exams end...

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello guys it been a long time here. Have been busy trying to build something solid with my life and have made some good success.

Am back again to also help in my own little way. I discovered NOUN is a school where you can make good academic success you can defend anywhere I will be available to help you in many ways ranging from you getting admitted to you finishing. Am actually in Ibadan study centre but my services cut across the state. You can reach me on whatsapp 08181583039 pin:27DE0F6B
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
honourableseyi:

No any other hidden fee apart from course and exam registration fees which I think u might have been aware of already. You can "PM" me for that.
do you see my mail?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good day fellas, please is there any 100 level second semester entrepreneurial student here or 200 level 1st semester? Please if you are or know someone who is, just quote me, I will like to ask some questions. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
oladaeyo:
hello guys..long time here .....i heard the approved Msc project topic is now at Ikeja SC, Who can confirm so I storm there...

And pls wen will the e-exams end...

Thanks
You're still on this, bro? Wahala dey for Lasgidi centre o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Kazrem:
Good day fellas, please is there any 100 level second semester entrepreneurial student here or 200 level 1st semester? Please if you are or know someone who is, just quote me, I will like to ask some questions. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekuzee1(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
abeytec2016:
hello Rummies...... am abiodun from the Economics department at the national open university Ibadan chapter 100 level first semester....... I would love to meet with other economics and other who would love to be an economics student next semester...... it doesn't matter if u r in Ibadan chapter or u just want to join........ I mean all economics student from all the chapters in Nigeria......... I will be happy to meet all other students thanks....... my number is 08165628984 for my whatsapp u can also give me a call or drop ur number and my email is abeytec2016@gmail.com...... we shall all succeed let's all manage our limited resources and be rational in out decision ..... coming together will help all of us...... thank u
hey bro..I would add you on whatsapp so we can chat.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2014
jboixxx:

You're still on this, bro? Wahala dey for Lasgidi centre o.

Which wahala oo ,,,gIst me ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
olumbha:

do you see my mail?

Yeah, I have replied it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
honourableseyi:

Yeah, I have replied it.
i cant find/see ya message
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello! Please Can i apply for pgde with statement of result at noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mathnike(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
My Dear People,pls How Can I Get D Course Material For Agric Science Edu (100 Level).Any Agric Students Can Also Signify Pls.I Am Really Looking Upto U 4 A Positive Response.10ks N Advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mathnike(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
My Good People,pls How Can I Get The Course Materials 4 Agric Science Education (100 Level).Any Agric Science Student Sud Also Signify.Am Looking Upto U 4 A Positive Response.Thanks In Advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
mathnike:
My Good People,pls How Can I Get The Course Materials 4 Agric Science Education (100 Level).Any Agric Science Student Sud Also Signify.Am Looking Upto U 4 A Positive Response.Thanks In Advance.
i also need course materials for biology education(200level)
thank U
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faitty4real2007: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
hello house, am an intending student, I love to do my M.ed in .Noun, I need information on how to go ab
out it, any idea on the fee, duration, and procedures! I will be so grateful if u can help me out! I wish to start by next year? my bb pin 7E053EFE. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
faitty4real2007:
hello house, am an intending student, I love to do my M.ed in .Noun, I need information on how to go ab
out it, any idea on the fee, duration, and procedures! I will be so grateful if u can help me out! I wish to start by next year? my bb pin 7E053EFE. thanks
whatsapp me on 08066692401
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
olumbha:

i cant find/see ya message

Check your spam folder ........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
honourableseyi:

Check your spam folder ........
plssssssss what and what do i need for D screening?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
olumbha:

plssssssss what and what do i need for D screening?

Your original certificates like O'level certificate (s), birth and state of origin(in case), admission letter. I think you are good to go with that; though can add or minus out of it. Also, go with the original documents you uploaded when you are filling the form. I saw your pm and I have replied you immediately. Meanwhile, since exam is over now, you can try going there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
To all the new students (newly admitted students) I say welcome to national open university noun as u have gained admission to these university u will graduate in Jesus name Amen.

We use this opportunity to inform all de students that we have all the course materials both soft and hard copies the hard copy go for N500 per course material. We also prin TMA and ID. Card in Lagos.

We also help candidate seeking admission to any school in Nigeria. Like: NOUN, UNILAG, YABATECH, MAPOLY, UNIBEN, OOU, AAU…………………………………… contact us whatsapp or call 08064945586 J’Delight

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: honey001(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.