Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493515 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobey2ng(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
dayo229:
Hi everybody, i will be going to bank next week monday but my question is dat which course is good btw community health, public health and dental technology at undergratuduate level, although i wanted to study nursing but since they don't have. Will appreciate if you kindly help me with these.
Check well there's nurse there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
pls wat is d total fees PGD student will paid 4 2nd semester ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lisimmo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Practice JAMB,POST UTME CBT past questions online at www.e-testpedia.com.

You can also compare scores with other students nationwide.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spotx: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
blessedqueen:
Hi all pls I need past questions for entrepreneurial, 300l, 1st and 2nd semester. Thanks
blessedqueen please can these five o level subjects namely:maths,english,economics,CRK and government be used to study Entrepreneural? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
dayo229:
Hi everybody, i will be going to bank next week monday but my question is dat which course is good btw community health, public health and dental technology at undergratuduate level, although i wanted to study nursing but since they don't have. Will appreciate if you kindly help me with these.

Community health and Public health are the same. Don't be deceived.
Dental technology is good if you wanna work in hospital as dental technician. The latter is more clinically oriented , go for it since u wanted nursing,

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
blessedqueen:
Hi all pls I need past questions for entrepreneurial, 300l, 1st and 2nd semester. Thanks
Isn't too early. Anyway, follow noun library on tweeter and request for it there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meekmill(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
When is the next semester starting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 2:04am On Dec 13, 2014
spotx:
blessedqueen please can these five o level subjects namely:maths,english,economics,CRK and government be used to study Entrepreneural? Thanks.

Yes they can
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 2:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Kazrem:

Isn't too early. Anyway, follow noun library on tweeter and request for it there.

No its not early for me which one is noun library? Pls wot is d tweeter handle?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:43am On Dec 13, 2014
blessedqueen:

@nounlibrary
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2014
stevohdee:
pls wat is d total fees PGD student will paid 4 2nd semester ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2014
spotx:
The result above qualifies you for any course in the SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2014
blessedqueen:
Which is your study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo229: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2014
pricelessmr:

Community health and Public health are the same. Don't be deceived.
Dental technology is good if you wanna work in hospital as dental technician. The latter is more clinically oriented , go for it since u wanted nursing,
Thanks man.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo229: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2014
tobey2ng:

Check well there's nurse there
Nursing is not their for undergraduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
meekmill:
When is the next semester starting

12Th of January, 2015. 23rd March to 15th May, 2015 first exams, 28th September to 21st of November, 2015 second exams. Session ends 14th of December. PROPOSED CALENDAR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
aned:

Which is your study centre?

Ikeja study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
blessedqueen:

Ikeja study center
Then I would need to e-mail them to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboibamz: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Anyone applying for a d.e admission this January?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo229: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2014
any health science student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
blessedqueen:

Pm sent. Wanna ask about a course in entrepreneurial department.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by diamond88: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
I study banking, can I do master in MBA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by giftbox: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls I want to know, can I apply and get admitted(for msc) around june/ july as I feel I will be ready by then or if this jan admission is missed, will d nxt opportunity be 2016jan? Cos I saw 2 different matriculation dates. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
giftbox:
Pls I want to know, can I apply and get admitted(for msc) around june/ july as I feel I will be ready by then or if this jan admission is missed, will d nxt opportunity be 2016jan? Cos I saw 2 different matriculation dates. Thanks
That is just matric. You can be admitted at any time of the year June/July inclusive.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Looking forward to the release of last semester's results come Monday the 15th of December.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo229: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
you guyz are not talking about accommodation, is their hostel there? Any aspirant or student of health science here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
dayo229:
you guyz are not talking about accommodation, is their hostel there? Any aspirant or student of health science here?

It's Open University, no hostels or campus, but study centre having admin block, library, exam halls, and few rooms for students to do discussion/ read.

Visit any Study Centre(SC).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
diamond88:
I study banking, can I do master in MBA?

For an aspiring masters student, I would expect better construction of your sentence.

I study...... means you are currently not through with your undergraduate course. Or do you mean studied ....? meaning you are a graduate?
You can always do MBA provided you are a graduate. Get details from NOUN website.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oweniwe(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
If I can't be able to get admission by Jan, when next can I get it? Or do I have to wait for Jan again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
oweniwe:
If I can't be able to get admission by Jan, when next can I get it? Or do I have to wait for Jan again?
next semester that is June/July
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2014
PORTAL OPENED FOR REGISTRATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.