Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489941 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
ADENITAN:
Thanks so much for your concern and advice,am so grateful.This is the error message shown

Invalid Transaction Number!
- Kindly cross check your transaction number and selected payment bank.
- If you just made payment, kindly check back after 10 mins.
Give them time and always refresh your portal. 48hours goto bank!
Cheers!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello house pls how do i pay my fees i mean D compulsory and D course registration and exam registration can i pay it wit D same teller or different teller
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hooduhark(f): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2014
emmyvet:

Give them time and always refresh your portal. 48hours goto bank!
Cheers!
I once had the same issue, and later realized it was automatically loaded in my wallet. stay calm, you'll get it done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2014
[
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2014
olumbha:
Hello house pls how do i pay my fees i mean D compulsory and D course registration and exam registration can i pay it wit D same teller or different teller

I do all ewallet payment once with a teller except when I don't have d complete cash.

If your money is complete, pay once with a teller, the portal will collect fees according to priority (compulsory fee b4 course registeration, then exam reg)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Breathtaker:
A friend of mine wants to study law, but had D in mathematics and other subjects are ok. Will a D in mathematics work? Please reply ASAP.
Kindly ask your friend to visit the nearest NOUN Study Centre for accurate advice. We are not admin officers here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks Emmyvet and others,my e wallet got credited this morning and I completed my course registration.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mosho2good: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2014
will now accept an incomplete 'o' level for a new fresher and later go and complete d result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2014
Good morning fellow Nounites, please how do I know the courses I will do for this semester? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2014
Kazrem:
Good morning fellow Nounites, please how do I know the courses I will do for this semester? Thanks.
check the harmonised registrable courses (jan 2015) on nou.edu.ng.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2014
mosho2good:
will now accept an incomplete 'o' level for a new fresher and later go and complete d result.

NO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
TUNEX89:
check the harmonised registrable courses (jan 2015) on nou.edu.ng.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olumi4eva: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
mathnike:
Pls 4 God Sake,any Agric. Edu./Agric. Undergraduate Student Should Pls Signify. I Really Need A Course Mate Interaction

I study agric extn,I will like to interact too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
blessedqueen:

Okay thanks looking forward to having them
I've just sent you a mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smithoo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Where exactly is noun study centre in ikeja. Detail address,pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Breathtaker:

I need an answer please.
Actually, the answer is YES. I had a D7 in my WASCE, n I used it (I applied for DE LAW and got the admission..I already have a BA from UI).. To cut the long story short, if ur friend has credit in english, literature, government, n any 2 other subjects, hez/shez good to go
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
I need study partners please..Law 200l DE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2014
smithoo:
Where exactly is noun study centre in ikeja. Detail address,pls.

is at Agidingbi, behind Fela shrine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Breathtaker:
Is it true that one needs to visit his/her study centre to check their result?
capital NO!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Breathtaker:
Is it true that one needs to visit his/her study centre to check their result?
No, you check on your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by etingi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
ayxmania:
I need study partners please..Law 200l DE
pls I like to know the fee for 200level law DE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
etingi:
pls I like to know the fee for 200level law DE.

Pay the 41k first Ñ u'll see thÉ courses to Ðo..you can then calculate ur fee

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otis54(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
pls i will like to apply for admission into NOUN. what is the first thing to do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lifestyle1(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
otis54:
pls i will like to apply for admission into NOUN. what is the first thing to do?

The first thing to do is to check your waec/gce/neco result if you have up to 5 credits.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kroosx: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
lifestyle1:

The first thing to do is to check your waec/gce/neco result if you have up to 5 credits.
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otis54(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
lifestyle1:

lolz. i do. so whats next?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello House,

Pls how much does it cost to register of MBA Project?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
I would like to ask the house.

Will the new registrable courses (1st to 3rd semester) affect returning student who is in the 4th semester of his/her programme?

I cant start doing courses that i know i am done with that semester.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
dawoyo:

To graduate, you require a minimum of 30 credit units.

Source: 2014 Postgraduate Students' Prospectus.

Pls, how can someone get this prospectus.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
When does screening for prospective students(MSC) start? Has anyone been to Abuja Wuse study centre recently for screening and was screened ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mathnike(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Olumi4eva:

I study agric extn,I will like to interact too
Bravo, Can U Pls Drop Any Of Ur Live chat Account Details (whatsapp,2go,facebook) For interactn? 10ks N Advance.Mine Is (ADEDIRAN ADENIYI MATHEW 4 FACEBOOK,MATHNIKE 4 2GO AND 08104946717 4 WHATSAPP)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.